THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....

YESSSS!!!!!

So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.

Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.

FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?

LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.

WE DID IT!!

CHAMPS!!

Mike

Lebron's block is tied with Irving's three point shot off the off-balance Curry for

the play of the game, to me.

The Cavs have the hearts of champions, and by golly, they went out and proved it.

Priceless.

Well, I had a long road trip today driving back From North Carolina, so I had to start watching on tape delay around 10 PM- but all I can say is.....

YESSSS!!!!!

So tonight I'm gonna party (with all due respects to Prince) like it's 1964. Broke out the Victory Port. A 20 year old Graham Tawny. I may have to head down to the local store today and pick up a Macanudo vintage cigar to celebrate. Hey Cleveland- just don't burn the town down before I get up there for the parade.

Great game, pretty much fairly officiated, and for once the Cavs shots fell- and the Warriors didn't. Jordan- Ehlo, now we have the clutch 3 pointer by Kyrie to remember for a change. And How about LeBron's blocks, not to mention the triple double.

FWIW- I expected a close game. Hey Z- if you're still conscious- I had my doubts, but the Cavs made history, coming back from 3-1 down. On the side, we made Bulls fans pretty happy tonight too. Warriors are only the second greatest team in history. You don't win it all- how can you be?

Browns Board post parade "tailgate gathering"....seems like a good idea.

Where would all you all want to meet?

LeBron's block on Iguodala, imo, broke the Warriors' spirit. To me, it was the play of the game & broke the Warriors' spirit. Maybe the best block I have ever seen.

WE DID IT!!

CHAMPS!!

Mike

Karma that kills a curse? Last season NBA Finals game 1. Kyrie's 2nd best block in NBA finals from behind on Curry in loss & later same game loss of Kyrie for rest of series. Forward 1 year. LBJ gets Best Block in NBA Finals. And who else would be there to knock down the stone cold 3? KYRIE IRVING Baby...Karma is a Bitch! Traveling threw Ohio to Michigan July 6th will be looking for my Cavs Gear & Breakfast of Champions Old Leg Humper..Enjoy the Win Mike (we all didn't die first :D)

Karma that kills a curse? Last season NBA Finals game 1. Kyrie's 2nd best block in NBA finals from behind on Curry in loss & later same game loss of Kyrie for rest of series. Forward 1 year. LBJ gets Best Block in NBA Finals. And who else would be there to knock down the stone cold 3? KYRIE IRVING Baby...Karma is a Bitch! Traveling threw Ohio to Michigan July 6th will be looking for my Cavs Gear & Breakfast of Champions Old Leg Humper..Enjoy the Win Mike (we all didn't die first :D)

We sure didn't die first!

BTW....

Old Leg Humper is my favorite beer & won't be any problem finding as it's out of Akron.

Dick's Sporting Goods is a good bet to finding Cavs gear.

Check out http://gvartwork.com/ Super shirts & truly unique.

Mike

What's irking me is (some) of the ESPN front runner Golden State apologists are whining- well, they lost Bogut, and didn't have Green (for one game). Cry me a river guys. Did the Cavs get that kind of sympathy last year essentially minus Irving and Love? Don't think so. & Cleveland beat 'em a bunch of times with Green on the floor.

What's irking me is (some) of the ESPN front runner Golden State apologists are whining- well, they lost Bogut, and didn't have Green (for one game). Cry me a river guys. Did the Cavs get that kind of sympathy last year essentially minus Irving and Love? Don't think so. & Cleveland beat 'em a bunch of times with Green on the floor.

Agreed Hoorta, NBA Network not much better. I say we put them all on a Float in the parade with their cut out cardboard fat head of them crying like a baby than at the end of parade drive it right into the lake..But for our proudest moment we won't do it cause our team & Fan Base has far to much class. We have seen nothing but pictures of class in our town since we took over The Top. Makes Me Proud to say "The Land, That's where I come From" Honestly THE BEST SPORTS FAN BASE IN ALL THE LAND..Enjoy it & bottle it up for a lifetime!! (PS- lets make this a habit while we can :D)

Literally nobody was calling bogut essential to golden states success until they started losing. Then all of a sudden they're missing their most important part.

I think Barnes playing poorly and Iguodala not really being a factor was Golden State's biggest problem

Archived