THE BROWNS BOARD

Player Coach Gm James

Furious Styles

Player Coach GM James. Who's holding who accountable here ?

Not Griffin, apparently. Especially now that the word is out James wanted Spolestra gone in Miami. He's going to get to call all the shots until age and diminishing skills catch up with him.

Winning a Cleveland Championship will be the only thing separating his ego from Kobe's.

Without Le Bron- the Cavs are just a pretty good team. BUT- unless James can put on his Superman Cape one last time, the Cavs- or no one else is beating the Warriors this year.

This.

Won't even surprise me if the Warriors beat Chicago's 72-10 record. They're already half way there.

It would be just Cleveland's luck to have a team capable of winning a championship and run into an all time great team, like the Daugherty- Nance- Price Cavaliers did in the 80s.

Won't even surprise me if the Warriors beat Chicago's 72-10 record. They're already half way there.

It would be just Cleveland's luck to have a team capable of winning a championship and run into an all time great team, like the Daugherty- Nance- Price Cavaliers did in the 80s.

The curse is real.

The curse is real.

I see it more as unlucky timing.. Take Stephon Curry out of the lineup.. the warriors become just a good to pretty good team.. as much as I hate to see injuries.. it may be the only thing that helps the cavs.. But you rather they could beat them at full strength.

Not Griffin, apparently. Especially now that the word is out James wanted Spolestra gone in Miami. He's going to get to call all the shots until age and diminishing skills catch up with him.

Winning a Cleveland Championship will be the only thing separating his ego from Kobe's.

Without Le Bron- the Cavs are just a pretty good team. BUT- unless James can put on his Superman Cape one last time, the Cavs- or no one else is beating the Warriors this year.

That was my early concern that GS would end up being our next Chicago.

I see it more as unlucky timing.. Take Stephon Curry out of the lineup.. the warriors become just a good to pretty good team.. as much as I hate to see injuries.. it may be the only thing that helps the cavs.. But you rather they could beat them at full strength.

Yeah but it's always unlucky timing in Cleveland.

Archived