THE BROWNS BOARD

Hines Ward Retires

The Gipper

yeah, it's called football you weeping vagina! i can tell you've NEVER stepped foot on a football field (unless you were a male cheerleader) just by your statement above.

do you think DE's shout a warning to the QB as they come around the blindside and bury them? maybe the browns players do, but it's not the status quo.

do you think MLB's make sure a RB know's he's about to get lit up? as before, maybe the browns do, but it's not the norm.

PLAY WITH YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD ON A SWIVEL! if you weren't looking and didn't see ward coming, then you weren't doing your job correctly.

and just like most little bitches in life you come across........when your preformance makes them look bad they start complaining.

ok. perfect. just want to know who will be the brunt of the steeler fag community who i will personally rail on all year long.

so you've got to keep your head on a swivel? if the ball is 20 yards past where you are at and you are basically walking off the field and some napolean complex bald headed pineapple bitch flies off his feet to nail you in the helmet...YOU ARE THE FUCKING DICK????

FUCK YOU AND HINES WARD YOU FUCKING 'THE HILLS HAVE EYES' inbred.

and YES, the fail begins.

guarantee you within the next 5 years you will end up being the old beat up scrubs that will end up at the bottom of the division year upon year.

THINNER!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok. perfect. just want to know who will be the brunt of the steeler fag community who i will personally rail on all year long.

so you've got to keep your head on a swivel? if the ball is 20 yards past where you are at and you are basically walking off the field and some napolean complex bald headed pineapple bitch flies off his feet to nail you in the helmet...YOU ARE THE FUCKING DICK????

FUCK YOU AND HINES WARD YOU FUCKING 'THE HILLS HAVE EYES' inbred.

and YES, the fail begins.

guarantee you within the next 5 years you will end up being the old beat up scrubs that will end up at the bottom of the division year upon year.

THINNER!!!!!

yeah? show me. show me where hines got flagged. show me how many yrds he cost the Steelers in penalties. show me where he got ejected from a game. show me just how many games he missed due to suspension.

thought so.

as i said, when pussified little bitches get hammered by their betters they instantly start crying about it.

oh, and i've heard that tired line of "just wait, the steelers are on the verge of being abysmal like the browns have been" for about 10yrs now know what's happened in that time? we've won 2 SBs, been to 3, and dominated the division without any real competition.

no, no, the browns have done something that theoretically should be impossible and have sucked like a starving hooker looking for a protein shake longer and harder than should even be possible in todays NFL.

hell, you should have accidentally done better with your drafting and your franchises preformance than you have.

oh, and YES you should keep your head on a swivel EVEN if you're 20yrds behind the play, EVEN if you think you're headed to the sideline, and ESPECIALLY if you're on the field with a warrior like Hines Ward.

Laid.

Z

i guess. since you count members of your immediate family.

just so you get a little perspective. here's a great explanation of why Hines Ward wasn't dirty...........he was nasty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TapQystEBk

oh, and another bit of proof that the perspective of Hines Ward being a cheap shot artist is assinine?

search youtube for "hines ward cheap shots".

nothing. nada. zilch. zero.

that's how many videos you find of him delivering cheap shots.

bunch of haters wishing you had someone half as talented as Hines "HOF" Ward.............fuckin pathetic.

oh, and another bit of proof that the perspective of Hines Ward being a cheap shot artist is assinine?

search youtube for "hines ward cheap shots".

nothing. nada. zilch. zero.

that's how many videos you find of him delivering cheap shots.

bunch of haters wishing you had someone half as talented as Hines "HOF" Ward.............fuckin pathetic.

He was voted by his own peers as "the dirtiest player in the NFL"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/11/04/dirty/index.html

He was voted by his own peers as "the dirtiest player in the NFL"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/11/04/dirty/index.html

you're not very smart or overly observant are you?

i believe my clip deals with that very award, and how only little bitches that fear Hines "HOF" Ward, would mistaken his play for being dirty because they just plain can't contemplate being able to play as smash mouth as he does.

but i'll ask again, where are the massive amounts of penalty yards he cost the Steelers for his "dirty" play? how many ejections did he have due to "cheap shots"? how much money was Hines Ward ever fined? how many games was he ever suspended?

go on, find the evidence for this "dirty, cheapshot artist"........i'll wait.

idiots.

YOUR criteria. You're the same guy who claims Cleveland has 13 championships.

Whatever your criteria is, you can bet it's the same level of a joke.

Cleveland does have 13 championships.

Count them.

Google Wikipedia, google pro-football-reference, google the pro football Hall of Fame, google The Sporting news, etc. etc. etc. those are just some places you can do your count.

I mean, you think I made shit like that up?

As for the criteria for the HOF for receivers. Did you even bother to read that thread?

Like most ignorant Steeler fans you flap your stupid jaws without even bother to know what it is you are flapping your jaws about.

What I did was to compare stats with contemporaries and to note whose stats were higher.

Or, do you think that things like yards, catches, Touchdowns should not count in HOF consideration?

And at looking at those basic raw statistics in comparison with his contemporaries like Moss, Owens, Harrison, and Bruce, I concluded that Ward is a borderline Hall of Famer. Which, based on those, I believe is an accurate assessment. I continued and said that because he was a part of a couple of Super Bowl Champions that that might enhance his chances.

I also said that his reputation for being dirty, or nasty if you prefer, might work a bit against him.

But who knows because that is mostly subjective.

Now, what is it about the above you take issue with? Can the shit you call brains analyze that info?

you're not very smart or overly observant are you?

i believe my clip deals with that very award, and how only little bitches that fear Hines "HOF" Ward, would mistaken his play for being dirty because they just plain can't contemplate being able to play as smash mouth as he does.

but i'll ask again, where are the massive amounts of penalty yards he cost the Steelers for his "dirty" play? how many ejections did he have due to "cheap shots"? how much money was Hines Ward ever fined? how many games was he ever suspended?

go on, find the evidence for this "dirty, cheapshot artist"........i'll wait.

idiots.

your not very bright are you...nope didnt think so...your a hilljack stooler troll...If SI is gonna post something like that theres not much you can refute...you dont have a leg to stand on...tell you what...your so lame brained...go find a group of 5 year olds geared more to your level of Intellect. Or lack there of...you have a better chance of keeping up with them.

your not very bright are you...nope didnt think so...your a hilljack stooler troll...If SI is gonna post something like that theres not much you can refute...you dont have a leg to stand on...tell you what...your so lame brained...go find a group of 5 year olds geared more to your level of Intellect. Or lack there of...you have a better chance of keeping up with them.

so, you can't.

that's all you had to say..........."i can find no evidence that Hines Ward was a dirty player except an award voted upon by the very players he was legally but brutally blowing up. i can find no significant yardage he ever cost the Steelers for illegal shots, he was never fined or suspended for any hit he laid on any player during his career, and he was never ejected for any action on the field. i have no logical argument for my previous statements." should have been your response.

When does this thread retire?

Zombo

When Steeler fags learn to count to 13....and to do that they need to grow another appendage as right now with only 10 toes and fingers one nose and one dick they can only count to 12. Though girls might make it to 13 if they think about counting their two boobs instead of a dick (but of course, they are too stupid to think about counting their ears)

Allow me to summarize, Ghoolie:

1. None of the Browns (or the Cleveland area) championships matter.

2. Hines Ward is a no-brainer first-ballot Hall of Famer.

3. Paul Warfield is a pussy

Could you please add comments about "Stinkenheimer" "Blosar" and Jim Brown throwing women off of balconies so that my morning is complete?

Zombo

--Deep down, I think this old softie is an even bigger Steeler fan than Bitch4Eagle

Garfreleets,

nowhere else, among no other fan base would you even be able to enter into a conversations about Hines Ward not being a guaranteed first ballot HOF'er.

This guy did it all and while I hate Rome, his words were dead on. Ward played the game like a warrior. He knocked DL, LBs and DBs flat on their ass more times than one can shake a stick at. He seldom dropped a pass, would only smile when hit dirty many times) and basically urinate on the Browns.

He is better than any recievers I have seen on the Browns team in my lifetime. Paul Warfield and Clifton McNeil included.

Those guys were pussies compared to Ward

Ghoolie...this has to be the most ignorant post you ever made...Whines Had isnt even in the same league as Warfield...Warfield did it consistently and when DBs were allowed to maul players on the field....Whines Hard had it easy ...In fact Gary Collins was WAY better than Whines Hard...you probably dont know that every 4th catch made by Collins went for a TD...Grow up dude.

Comparing the Cleveland Browns championships to the Steelers 3,427 Suberbowl victories really sounds seld-deprecating.

This sentence makes no sense at all.

None of that shit means anything. Those players are mostly dead, and very, very few of them could play in today's NFL.

That is like saying that the Roman Legions could not stand up to the American Nuclear Arsenal. No shit Sherlock.

But the Roman Legion, like the Cleveland Browns/Rams/Bulldogs etc. were the superior force of their day. You compare them to their contemporaries, not to today's technology.

The Clevealnd Browns NFL franchise has ONE, world championship. It occured in 1964 and it was not a Superbowl.

Two Billion Chinese might argue about the "world championship" designation for anything.

What Cleveland and Northeast Ohio have....and this is all I ever claimed....are 13 American Professional Football Championships.

While Browns fans may not like it, NOBODY, outside of Cleveland gives a ratshit booger about some leather helmet, 160 pound enema past of a dead league. Why don't we talk about the caveman while we're at it?

Actually, George Clooney made a recent movie about it. What makes you think that anyone anywhere gives a ratshit booger about some football titles won in the Disco Days of the 1970s? What makes you think that anyone cares about some old ancient football title won in the George W. Bush administration.

Every title is merely history except the last one and the next one. The ONLY one that matters is the New York Giants title earned in February...and the next one that whomever may win. Otherwise the 1920 title is no different that the 2010 title. they are all history..

Bringing up that ancient, meaningless bullshit achieves only TWO things.................

1) It shows how pathetic Cleveland football is that fans cannot point to any post modern NFL accomplishments.

2) Makes the case that at one point, back during the Crusades, the Browns were relevant.

Cleveland has never been to a Superbowl. That's the issue, that's the point.

Arguing about 13 world championships back before the polio epidemic is jackoff-ish.

Apparently then, you like being jackoff-ish.....otherwise why are you arguing about mere historical facts?

By the way, the United States of America won the Revolutionary War and gained its independence. Do you wish to be jackoff-ish and argue that fact?

Rutherford B. Hayes won the Electoral College and thus the Presidency despite getting fewer popular votes. Do you want to argue that fact?

I have listed a zillion facts over the years on this board with my compilations and trivia questions. Do you want to argue over each and every one of those facts?

Or do you just wish to be selective and argue about the ones that make you look like a lickspittle for stupid Steeler fans?

Garfreleets,

nowhere else, among no other fan base would you even be able to enter into a conversations about Hines Ward not being a guaranteed first ballot HOF'er.

Actually, there is somewhere else: The panel of the Hall of Fame Voters.

They will have to compare the accomplishments of Hines Ward to those of his contemporaries like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Marvin Harrison, Isaac Bruce, and others. The four that I mention have significantly superior numbers than HW....so there is definitely an argument.

If guys like Chris Carter, Andre Reed and Tim Brown can't get in on the first ballot, Ward is unlikely to. In fact, he may even still have some of those guys to contend with when he becomes eligible.

This guy did it all and while I hate Rome, his words were dead on. Ward played the game like a warrior. He knocked DL, LBs and DBs flat on their ass more times than one can shake a stick at. He seldom dropped a pass, would only smile when hit dirty many times) and basically urinate on the Browns.

He is better than any recievers I have seen on the Browns team in my lifetime. Paul Warfield and Clifton McNeil included.

Those guys were pussies compared to Ward.

OK, I guess he is better than Clifton McNeil....considering that even I don't know who Clifton McNeil is. Do you mean Gerald McNeil, the Ice Cube?

As for Paul Warfield....I think someone has mixed a little hashish with your Skoal, brother.

They had completely different styles.

But why bother arguing about Warfield. He is in the Hall of Fame. Ward may or may not be. Like I said, the argument will be between him and his contempories, like Moss, T.O. Harrison etc.

Allow me to summarize, Ghoolie:

1. None of the Browns (or the Cleveland area) championships matter.

2. Hines Ward is a no-brainer first-ballot Hall of Famer.

3. Paul Warfield is a pussy

Could you please add comments about "Stinkenheimer" "Blosar" and Jim Brown throwing women off of balconies so that my morning is complete?

Zombo

--Deep down, I think this old softie is an even bigger Steeler fan than Bitch4Eagle

thesaurus for lickspittle:

toady backslapper bootlicker brownnoser doormat fawner glad-hander gofer groveler lackey lap-dog parasite puppet stooge yes-man more...

Cleveland does have 13 championships.

Count them.

Google Wikipedia, google pro-football-reference, google the pro football Hall of Fame, google The Sporting news, etc. etc. etc. those are just some places you can do your count.

I mean, you think I made shit like that up?

As for the criteria for the HOF for receivers. Did you even bother to read that thread?

Like most ignorant Steeler fans you flap your stupid jaws without even bother to know what it is you are flapping your jaws about.

What I did was to compare stats with contemporaries and to note whose stats were higher.

Or, do you think that things like yards, catches, Touchdowns should not count in HOF consideration?

And at looking at those basic raw statistics in comparison with his contemporaries like Moss, Owens, Harrison, and Bruce, I concluded that Ward is a borderline Hall of Famer. Which, based on those, I believe is an accurate assessment. I continued and said that because he was a part of a couple of Super Bowl Champions that that might enhance his chances.

I also said that his reputation for being dirty, or nasty if you prefer, might work a bit against him.

But who knows because that is mostly subjective.

Now, what is it about the above you take issue with? Can the shit you call brains analyze that info?

PRE-CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - Era of football that has about much in common with current football as does Rugby. There was no championship game as championships were awarded and disputed, only 3 teams from this era still exist. Teams did not play organized schedules, many played non-league opponents.

1920 - Akron Pros - Akron is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1922 - Canton Bulldogs - Canton is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1923 - Canton Bulldogs - Canton is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1924 - Cleveland Bulldogs - (defunct franchise) Not the same "Bulldogs" Franchise - featured a dispute from the Chicago Franchise

All-America Football League - Defunct league that did not feature a draft - so they were not on the same playing field as a normal professional team. The NFL does NOT recognize these championships. All players were complete free agents - only 2 teams managed to not be defunct.

1946 - AAFC Championship

1947 - AAFC Championship

1948 - AAFC Championship

1949 - AAFC Championship

NFL Championships - Recognized by the NFL as the equivalent of the NFC Championship Game by the NFL Record and Fact Book. Playing Home Games on a rotating schedule gives one team distinct advantage vs. Neutral site game. Also did not have to enter into a playoff system, save for one tie breaker - needed 5 post-season wins for Browns to win 4 NFL Championships.

1945 - Cleveland Rams - The 2nd of 3 Cleveland Franchise to not remain in Cleveland. A more legitimate championship than the AAFC Browns as they had to play by the rules of the rest of the NFL, a more established league featuring a draft.

1950 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

1954 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

1955 - NFL Championship

1964 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

Bottom line Gipper - you are the ONLY person in the world that thinks that any of Cleveland's 13 Championships are remotely close to what the Super Bowl is.

You can have all of those, you don't even know who played for any of those teams, rooted for any of them - even seen highlights of any kind. The rest of the World wants Super Bowls, I can tell you my friends who are Packers and Giants fans don't give a darn about the old championships, they prefer their Super Bowls.

Face it, you are desperate after losing for the majority of your history that you have to take credit for the accomplishments of other franchises.

PRE-CHAMPIONSHIP ERA - Era of football that has about much in common with current football as does Rugby. There was no championship game as championships were awarded and disputed, only 3 teams from this era still exist. Teams did not play organized schedules, many played non-league opponents.

1920 - Akron Pros - Akron is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1922 - Canton Bulldogs - Canton is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1923 - Canton Bulldogs - Canton is NOT Cleveland (defunct franchise)

1924 - Cleveland Bulldogs - (defunct franchise) Not the same "Bulldogs" Franchise - featured a dispute from the Chicago Franchise

All-America Football League - Defunct league that did not feature a draft - so they were not on the same playing field as a normal professional team. The NFL does NOT recognize these championships. All players were complete free agents - only 2 teams managed to not be defunct.

1946 - AAFC Championship

1947 - AAFC Championship

1948 - AAFC Championship

1949 - AAFC Championship

NFL Championships - Recognized by the NFL as the equivalent of the NFC Championship Game by the NFL Record and Fact Book. Playing Home Games on a rotating schedule gives one team distinct advantage vs. Neutral site game. Also did not have to enter into a playoff system, save for one tie breaker - needed 5 post-season wins for Browns to win 4 NFL Championships.

1945 - Cleveland Rams - The 2nd of 3 Cleveland Franchise to not remain in Cleveland. A more legitimate championship than the AAFC Browns as they had to play by the rules of the rest of the NFL, a more established league featuring a draft.

1950 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

1954 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

1955 - NFL Championship

1964 - NFL Championship (played in Cleveland, not neutral site)

Bottom line Gipper - you are the ONLY person in the world that thinks that any of Cleveland's 13 Championships are remotely close to what the Super Bowl is.

You can have all of those, you don't even know who played for any of those teams, rooted for any of them - even seen highlights of any kind. The rest of the World wants Super Bowls, I can tell you my friends who are Packers and Giants fans don't give a darn about the old championships, they prefer their Super Bowls.

Face it, you are desperate after losing for the majority of your history that you have to take credit for the accomplishments of other franchises.

Again. Prime example of a Stooler Fag that thinks Championships didnt count until 1974...A Championship is a Championship regardless if its called the Superbowl or the Jockstrap bowl...theyre still championships wheter you accept it or not...Now go jack off on your little piss towel.

Again. Prime example of a Stooler Fag that thinks Championships didnt count until 1974...A Championship is a Championship regardless if its called the Superbowl or the Jockstrap bowl...theyre still championships wheter you accept it or not...Now go jack off on your little piss towel.

well, the Pittsburgh Power and the Pittsburgh Passion (womens team) both have championships.......so those count for us right?

and we've had a couple semi-pro teams win their championships from the area so those count too right?

oh, and i started a "league" in my neighborhood for backyard games.......my team has won 4yrs running, so those count right?

well hell, if we lower the bar (as cleveland does) to include these quasi leagues then Pittsburgh has something like 83 football championships.

i mean according to you "a championship is a championship" right? hell, add on the 20 or so madden tournaments i've won online and that brings us up over 100 championships. so cleveland is STILL WAYYYYYYYYYYY below the championship curve.

dumb ass.

well, the Pittsburgh Power and the Pittsburgh Passion (womens team) both have championships.......so those count for us right?

and we've had a couple semi-pro teams win their championships from the area so those count too right?

oh, and i started a "league" in my neighborhood for backyard games.......my team has won 4yrs running, so those count right?

well hell, if we lower the bar (as cleveland does) to include these quasi leagues then Pittsburgh has something like 83 football championships.

i mean according to you "a championship is a championship" right? hell, add on the 20 or so madden tournaments i've won online and that brings us up over 100 championships. so cleveland is STILL WAYYYYYYYYYYY below the championship curve.

dumb ass.

I want you to do something. Go look up videos of people talking about football in the 50's and 60's and what it meant to win the championship. See guys with completely messed up hands and fingers pointing each way with scars from broken bones. Listen to them talk about the shear passion they had for the game, how it wasn't about money it was about beating the hell out of the other team. Watch the film of guys barreling into each other with basically useless protection pads and helmets and get up and do it again.

The talent pool was thinner and the teams were less, sure. But the teams who won championships in the history of football merit more respect than anything that is done today. If anyone thinks championships aren't real or shouldn't be counted because "there wasn't many teams" is downright stupid, pompous and lack knowledge of football. In many respects, the championships earned back in the day hold much more weight than anything of the super bowl era. But you can go ahead and feel good about yourself and hide behind the internet, we all know the truth.

Typical Stains Failure - this is what makes you the laughingstock of the other NFL franchises and fanbases, well, that and throwing batteries, dog bones and beer bottles onto the field.

Why is it the Giants Super Bowl ring that was leaded featured 4 Lombardi Trophies in the design? Same thing as the Packers last season?

The NFL ITSELF - Source: The NFL Record and Fact Book lists NFL Championships with NFC Championships, same as AFL with AFC. They are STILL CHAMPIONSHIPS. But they did not require a playoff and potentially played on a home field.

Never mind that the Baltimore Colts and Minnesota Vikings won the NFL Championship, and lost the Super Bowl. Which was more significant? By the way, the Browns lost the NFL Championship in both of those years, failing to reach the Super Bowl.

See, this is where you are pathetic - Steelers fans DO NOT discredit NFL Championships prior to 1974. The fact is - the NFL itself, the league in which the teams compete, does not equate them at the same level as the Super Bowl. There is no argument, no room for debate.

If you try to pull out the Pro Football Hall of Fame BS - like your hero Zombo does. The Browns AAFC Championships are no different that the Philadelphia Stars winning the USFL Championship in the eyes of Professional Football. But it is not recognized by the NFL - end of story, period.

I have given nothing but facts, now, on your end - you have a bunch of morons who claim that Steelers fans do not recognize an NFL before 1970, despite being one of 2 franchises with 4 coaches over 50 wins, featured the misfortune of seeing their team attain greatness when Jock Sutherland passed away due to brain cancer right as he finally righted the ship. The fact is, the Steelers history has seen more success than the Browns, who haven't sniffed success save for a 4 year stretch in the late 80s when the rules were circumvented and manipulated by Bernie Kosar so he could play for his hometown team and Ernie Accorsi grabbed up USFL talent.

On your end, you guys desperately stretch for something that you claim that Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher were "Browns guys" - even more laughable because Cowher grew up in Crafton, just outside of Pittsburgh and grew up a Steelers fan. On that logic, the Steelers have Dan Marino and Joe Montana, they grew up in the Pittsburgh area and were Steelers fans, so they are Steelers, according to Browns logic anyway.

The Steelers endured 40 years of bad football, had to re-organize and merge with teams because of WWII, had an owner that loved baseball first and foremost and did not acheive success until his more savvy son took over. Cleveland has seen 1 team go under, another team (that received NO support) leave for LA and another leave for Baltimore - both of which have Super Bowls while the Browns have NONE. For the record, the Browns teams you loved so much, didn't even get 30,000 in attendance for their NFL Championship wins in the 1950s - playing AT HOME. These are facts - not seen through the eyes of a desperate fanbase.

For the record - Steeler Nation is not calling for Hines Ward to be a first ballot Hall of Famer, that is a special honor for a rare level. But, even with the wait - 1000 receptions, 12000 yards, 2nd most post-season receptions all time, 3rd longest consecutive game with a catch streak, Super Bowl MVP, 2 Super Bowl Rings and the single greatest blocker to ever play the position -- football is not played on a computer with numbers, it is played with character, heart, ability and desire.

Close your eyes - imagine the 1987 AFC Championship Game - replace Webster Slaughter with Hines Ward. Do you think Castillo goes completely unblocked, thus causing "the Fumble". Winning games is not a matter of putting up statistics - its a matter of doing everything necessary to win, with both the Glory and the Unglorious. You'd have a Super Bowl win in 1987 if you had Hines Ward istead of a heartbreak because the Browns were better than the Redskins. It was that type of contribution, consistently over 14 years - combined with averaging 85 catches and 1000s yards from 2000-2010 - that were a major reason why the Steelers won 3 AFC Championshps and were the #1 or #2 seed 4 times.

So Gipper, take your ugly and disgusting comparisons to rooting for an NFL team to that of cheering for 9/11 and go shove it. You are dispicable - to anyone who lost a family member in that moment there is nothing funny about it. My best friend was murdered in a home invasion - how about if I compared you to that S.O.B. that shot him -- get it through your thick head there are lines that you don't cross. Zombo, go amuse yourself with your version of humor that if you tried to bring to a Steelers Board like www.steelernation.com, they would beat you down so bad you would need anti-depressants (if you don't take them already - in that case you'd be committed). In fact, I beg you, try it - go there, register - try your BS there - see how long you can last. You won't be banned, because you'll quit coming out of cowardice long before that.

Heck, I don't even try, and I take every one of you to the cleaners every time when comparing the teams. And I don't have to stretch and refer to non-football related garbage like being toothless. I know enough about Cleveland that I could write a book making fun of the people there, but I don't, because it is FOOTBALL, not life, and I have perspective between the two.

By the way, Mike Holmgren is a whiner, egotist and cries when things don't go his way. His history of it is well documented, from how he cried about the Jerry Rice fumble/non-fumble in 1998 and instant replay was reinstated in 1999, to his complaining of Super Bowl XL (any coincidence that after going into halftime complaining about a call that the 2nd play in the 2nd half was a 75 yard TD? -- Interesting how Bill Cowher never put the blame on two teams (Broncos & Patriots) caught and penalized for cheating, nor did he spend a second on the Joe Nedney flop in 2002 playoffs or the Troy Int overturn. Holmgren wanted all the power in GB - to be GM even though it was Ron Wolf that assembled the team including getting Reggie White and trading for Brett Favre - and the latest was his crying over how unfair it was he didn't RGIII in a trade. Yeah, that's great leadership. Turn a blind eye, but if you understand anything about personality and mentality, you'd realize the problems you face going forward.

Typical Stains Failure - this is what makes you the laughingstock of the other NFL franchises and fanbases, well, that and throwing batteries, dog bones and beer bottles onto the field.

Why is it the Giants Super Bowl ring that was leaded featured 4 Lombardi Trophies in the design? Same thing as the Packers last season?

The NFL ITSELF - Source: The NFL Record and Fact Book lists NFL Championships with NFC Championships, same as AFL with AFC. They are STILL CHAMPIONSHIPS. But they did not require a playoff and potentially played on a home field.

Never mind that the Baltimore Colts and Minnesota Vikings won the NFL Championship, and lost the Super Bowl. Which was more significant? By the way, the Browns lost the NFL Championship in both of those years, failing to reach the Super Bowl.

See, this is where you are pathetic - Steelers fans DO NOT discredit NFL Championships prior to 1974. The fact is - the NFL itself, the league in which the teams compete, does not equate them at the same level as the Super Bowl. There is no argument, no room for debate.

If you try to pull out the Pro Football Hall of Fame BS - like your hero Zombo does. The Browns AAFC Championships are no different that the Philadelphia Stars winning the USFL Championship in the eyes of Professional Football. But it is not recognized by the NFL - end of story, period.

I have given nothing but facts, now, on your end - you have a bunch of morons who claim that Steelers fans do not recognize an NFL before 1970, despite being one of 2 franchises with 4 coaches over 50 wins, featured the misfortune of seeing their team attain greatness when Jock Sutherland passed away due to brain cancer right as he finally righted the ship. The fact is, the Steelers history has seen more success than the Browns, who haven't sniffed success save for a 4 year stretch in the late 80s when the rules were circumvented and manipulated by Bernie Kosar so he could play for his hometown team and Ernie Accorsi grabbed up USFL talent.

On your end, you guys desperately stretch for something that you claim that Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher were "Browns guys" - even more laughable because Cowher grew up in Crafton, just outside of Pittsburgh and grew up a Steelers fan. On that logic, the Steelers have Dan Marino and Joe Montana, they grew up in the Pittsburgh area and were Steelers fans, so they are Steelers, according to Browns logic anyway.

The Steelers endured 40 years of bad football, had to re-organize and merge with teams because of WWII, had an owner that loved baseball first and foremost and did not acheive success until his more savvy son took over. Cleveland has seen 1 team go under, another team (that received NO support) leave for LA and another leave for Baltimore - both of which have Super Bowls while the Browns have NONE. For the record, the Browns teams you loved so much, didn't even get 30,000 in attendance for their NFL Championship wins in the 1950s - playing AT HOME. These are facts - not seen through the eyes of a desperate fanbase.

For the record - Steeler Nation is not calling for Hines Ward to be a first ballot Hall of Famer, that is a special honor for a rare level. But, even with the wait - 1000 receptions, 12000 yards, 2nd most post-season receptions all time, 3rd longest consecutive game with a catch streak, Super Bowl MVP, 2 Super Bowl Rings and the single greatest blocker to ever play the position -- football is not played on a computer with numbers, it is played with character, heart, ability and desire.

Close your eyes - imagine the 1987 AFC Championship Game - replace Webster Slaughter with Hines Ward. Do you think Castillo goes completely unblocked, thus causing "the Fumble". Winning games is not a matter of putting up statistics - its a matter of doing everything necessary to win, with both the Glory and the Unglorious. You'd have a Super Bowl win in 1987 if you had Hines Ward istead of a heartbreak because the Browns were better than the Redskins. It was that type of contribution, consistently over 14 years - combined with averaging 85 catches and 1000s yards from 2000-2010 - that were a major reason why the Steelers won 3 AFC Championshps and were the #1 or #2 seed 4 times.

So Gipper, take your ugly and disgusting comparisons to rooting for an NFL team to that of cheering for 9/11 and go shove it. You are dispicable - to anyone who lost a family member in that moment there is nothing funny about it. My best friend was murdered in a home invasion - how about if I compared you to that S.O.B. that shot him -- get it through your thick head there are lines that you don't cross. Zombo, go amuse yourself with your version of humor that if you tried to bring to a Steelers Board like www.steelernation.com, they would beat you down so bad you would need anti-depressants (if you don't take them already - in that case you'd be committed). In fact, I beg you, try it - go there, register - try your BS there - see how long you can last. You won't be banned, because you'll quit coming out of cowardice long before that.

Heck, I don't even try, and I take every one of you to the cleaners every time when comparing the teams. And I don't have to stretch and refer to non-football related garbage like being toothless. I know enough about Cleveland that I could write a book making fun of the people there, but I don't, because it is FOOTBALL, not life, and I have perspective between the two.

By the way, Mike Holmgren is a whiner, egotist and cries when things don't go his way. His history of it is well documented, from how he cried about the Jerry Rice fumble/non-fumble in 1998 and instant replay was reinstated in 1999, to his complaining of Super Bowl XL (any coincidence that after going into halftime complaining about a call that the 2nd play in the 2nd half was a 75 yard TD? -- Interesting how Bill Cowher never put the blame on two teams (Broncos & Patriots) caught and penalized for cheating, nor did he spend a second on the Joe Nedney flop in 2002 playoffs or the Troy Int overturn. Holmgren wanted all the power in GB - to be GM even though it was Ron Wolf that assembled the team including getting Reggie White and trading for Brett Favre - and the latest was his crying over how unfair it was he didn't RGIII in a trade. Yeah, that's great leadership. Turn a blind eye, but if you understand anything about personality and mentality, you'd realize the problems you face going forward.

Herein lies another excuse and useless rant by a spineless Stooler fag that just cant handle the truth...talk about pathetic....and yes...I agree this thread should be closed.

Archived