THE BROWNS BOARD

Brandon Weeden Needs A Nickname. Suggest

The Gipper

How about, "the rapist"? Oh wait, its already taken.

yeah, by a suprising number of cleveland residents. 500% more sexual predators in crapland than Pittsburgh, and 400% more per capita. check the goverment website in my signature if you don't believe me.

i was trying to be nice with the "father time", how bot "huge waste of a 1st round pick on a guy that will be retired before the end of his second contract no matter what, when there was so much more talent and needs for a team that could use help at any position, reafirming why cleveland has been and will continue to be the worst team in the entire league for about a quarter of a century now"

kinda catchy huh?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, by a suprising number of cleveland residents. 500% more sexual predators in crapland than Pittsburgh, and 400% more per capita. check the goverment website in my signature if you don't believe me.

i was trying to be nice with the "father time", how bot "huge waste of a 1st round pick on a guy that will be retired before the end of his second contract no matter what, when there was so much more talent and needs for a team that could use help at any position, reafirming why cleveland has been and will continue to be the worst team in the entire league for about a quarter of a century now"

kinda catchy huh?

Hey, what's your username backwards. :lol:

Hey, what's your username backwards. :lol:

quick on the uptake huh?

kinda catchy huh?

Did you ever stop to consider that many of those Clevelanders are actually faggot Steelers fans that have migrated? Last time I checked there was a great number of traders in Cleveland and the surrounding areas of Ohio... just sayin yo.

kinda catchy huh?

I bet your fat huh? I only ask cause we both know that you would of never heard of that passage that you wrote down under your interest if the guy from Pulp Fiction didnt say it. That means that either a. you sat on the couch and watched that movie so many times that you memorized it or b. you decided to search for "what guy says on pulp fiction" and you copy and pasted it. Both combined with all the trolling you do here (espically since its the off season) tell me you sit on your ass to much.

kinda catchy huh?

Oh snap. Burn. Personally, I like rapey McRapesalot, but the steelers already have it. Damn, they have more super bowl rings AND rapes than the browns.

There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Your statistics are the delusion of your own mind.

kinda catchy huh?

Father Time may be OK....because maybe, someday soon people will ask Steeler fans "Whose your Daddy", and the answer may be: Brandon Weeden.

I bet your fat huh? I only ask cause we both know that you would of never heard of that passage that you wrote down under your interest if the guy from Pulp Fiction didnt say it. That means that either a. you sat on the couch and watched that movie so many times that you memorized it or b. you decided to search for "what guy says on pulp fiction" and you copy and pasted it. Both combined with all the trolling you do here (espically since its the off season) tell me you sit on your ass to much.

i spent about as much time on "intrest" as you did on your Lambert pic.

and wow, you guys sure have ALOT of confidence in a almost over the hill rookie from a spread offense in college that is going to be FORCED to start his rookie season in one of the hardest, if not THE hardest, division in football surrounded by players that would be lucky to make the practice squad for 31 other NFL teams.

i would feel bad for the fans of the browns............................if they weren't all such assinine tools.

and wow, you guys sure have ALOT of confidence in a almost over the hill rookie from a spread offense in college that is going to be FORCED to start his rookie season in one of the hardest, if not THE hardest, division in football surrounded by players that would be lucky to make the practice squad for 31 other NFL teams.

i would feel bad for the fans of the browns............................if they weren't all such assinine tools.

So? You are saying that BW's nickname should be "Ronald McDonald" because you think he will just be a big redheaded clown?

Well, we'll see when he starts shoving Burgers and french fries up your ass.

troll-6.jpg

ok galfreets you should realize by now that the people throwing around the ben rapelisberger posts are doing it to piss you off.

i might not agree with all those (flaming on steeler fans) posting....

BUT can you pleez stop posting your numbers and percentage retorts cuz it's just lame at this point.

if you really want to get back at those posters just ignore them and do the super bowl nah nah nah thing.

ok galfreets you should realize by now that the people throwing around the ben rapelisberger posts are doing it to piss you off.

i might not agree with all those (flaming on steeler fans) posting....

BUT can you pleez stop posting your numbers and percentage retorts cuz it's just lame at this point.

if you really want to get back at those posters just ignore them and do the super bowl nah nah nah thing.

for as intelligent as they are, im not sure they've realized it, even after you tell them point blank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived