THE BROWNS BOARD

America the Beautiful Happy 4th of July

calfoxwc

How about Obama haivng some red white and blue lights on the White House this 4th of July and show some patriotism? He rushed to have the White House colored in rainbow lights after the Supreme Court made their ruling on gay marriage.

How pathetic was that. Initially thought that photo was a photoshop job.

Barry is gay.

Actually, I believe he knew the decision well before it was made.

He had 5 progay judges on his side already.

The fourth of July is offensive. I think we should rename it : oppressed minorities day

It should be called "We beat the British, because they didn't know how to fight" day

If Obama doesn't expressly condemn something, he supports it.

If he doesn't expressly support it, he condemns it.

Obama is the cause of all bad things. He personally makes my life worse. He wants to destroy my America.

We fucking get it.

Have a nice 4th

Obama is the cause of all bad things. He personally makes my life worse. He wants to destroy my America.

We fucking get it.

Have a nice 4th

We?

WSS

We fucking get it.

Have a nice 4th

Don't worry Woody, Obama supports you.

6ed8xt.gif

That's similar to what Charlie said in Vietnam Nam...

WSS

We knew how to fight, but for some reason we didn't fight to win.

The White House Has a Plan to Make Your 4th of July Family Gathering The Most Divisive Ever

Does this administration ever give it a rest?

One thing many people do during the 4th of July weekend is barbecue with family and friends.

At the barbecue, people might talk politics and how they’re not satisfied with a particular policy or politician. So, what if someone brings up Obamacare?

If that’s the case, the White House has a plan for how it wants you react to those who criticize the law.

The Hill reports:

“You should be prepared when Aunt Janine says something like, ‘Obamacare hasn’t helped anyone!’” a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services wrote in a blog post on Thursday.

For instance, if your Uncle Ted starts calling Obamacare a train wreck, you should calmly explain that he’s “gotten ahold of some old talking points,” the spokesman recommends.

Then, he suggests that you recite a three-paragraph response citing 14 figures ranging from healthcare inflation to the growth in full-time versus part-time employment.

Archived