THE BROWNS BOARD

Mo Speights

NaplesBrowns420

I remember watching this kid at UF and thinking he was going to be a stud in the NBA, but then poof, disappeared from the world, rotting on the bench for some team. Well, slap my pecker and call me a bitch, I watch a Cavs game after probably a month's blockade of watching shitty basketball, and he's on the team.On top of that, he is a beast! Further, he is the first Cav in a long time that gets mad about losses. He was saying how a recent loss to Detroit was unacceptable, because they are Detroit, and need to be beaten. He also said the win against OKC means nothing unless they stop losing to inferior teams. Love this kid.

Good player for Kyrie to learn from, still young, and finally getting a chance to showcase his talents, add to that the fact that he pushed for the trade to come to Cleveland, and I say I, for the first time since KI was drafted, got excited about the Cavs for a moment.

Yeah, up to getting Mo, we have been in BIG trouble when Andy's not playing. I don't understand how he was kept such a secret, because big Mo is a damn fine big man. I think he's a major puzzle piece needed here & will team VERY well with Kyrie. Looks like he may even offset my disappointment with Waiters, who I think is NOT a team player, lacks a consistent outside shot, & fails to raise the play of those around him. As big a mistake as I feel Waiters was, I feel Speights was a STEAL for us.

Mike

Archived