THE BROWNS BOARD

Changing hats

Ghoolie

It has been a hell of a long time since I have enjoyed a Browns season. Like many, the losing has been compounded by a lot of decisions that I believed were wrong from the outset. Analyse this, analyse that. Bloody firsts and noses, jokes, insults, people getting pissed................ all over the horseshit of the desire to play football executive.

As brilliant as many posters here are, especially me, at the top of the shitpile, we are limited to enjoying the banter and talking shop. At the end of the day, who really knows what the magic ingredients are to win? Belichik was so hot on Brady.....he got him in a shit round..............

Shit players in high rounds, HOF players in shit rounds.

I want the Browns to win. I am looking forward to these analyst cocksuckers saying shit like "who would have guessed that?"

Training camp, pre season, opening day nut kick of the Steelers. I got a Kizer shirt on the way.

Go Browns. ( I fucking hate the off season.)

Kizer shirt? Who hacked the OP's account?

I look forward to arguing about what we are seeing instead of what we are thinking...

I have completely erased, and forgiven, 1999-2015.

Last year was painful but necessary.

Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.

Here we go again ...

Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.

Here we go again ...

Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Cautiously optimistic- but whatever can go wrong- at least has a chance of happening. To add fuel to Ghoolie's fire- ESPN ranked our offensive skill position talent (outside of quarterback) around 30th in the league.

Haven't changed my motto Z- "Show Me" before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time. :)

Go Browns. ( I fucking hate the off season.)

I just hope the off-season doesn't start in October again.

Who knows, we might be able to add a guy or two at roster cuts.

Go Browns

I still have a Wimbley Jersey in my closet somewhere

...and it's not like the material is any good for washing a car or anything. It doesn't even make a half decent rag.

They're a total waste of $$.

The only jersey that's worth owning, of a player from this century, is Joe Thomas. (and the sale is over)

Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

... before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time. :)

Seems just a tad countradictory

Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.

Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...

At least you can come home and watch Clevland Sports News and live reports! I downloaded IHeart radio and still can't find an AM Radio station from Cleveland that talks Browns! I'd give anything to be able to keep up with Browns' news on a daily basis.

Florida sports just suck! I watch the NFL NETWORK all week and not one reporter tracking The Browns Training Camp! Not ONE mention of Cleveland.

If I still lived there I'd be in Berea with my umbrella and sleeping bag

For the first time in YEARS I am optimistic for the future of this tragic franchise. We had a good draft! Better than I expected! I wanted Deshone Kizer but not in the first round and for once.......I got my wish.

Now; if only our star wide receiver Coleman can stay healthy! If not then he's a bust But there's still Ricardo Louis, Higgins, Britt, DeValve, Njoku and Telfer.

I hope Cleveland can win games against the Bengals, Ravens and Steelers and I'll be happy! The future is closer than people think if Jackson sticks around long enough to start a winning trend!

Here we go again ...

John, don't we forgive every season? Regardless of how badly the team does, we remain. Loving the Browns is what we do. Look at the shit we argue about. 6 months.....no football news.............. but we fight about you and me fighitng, Sumo wrestlers, you name it. At the end of the day, they say what goes around comes around. And so to will it be with our team.

You know, time and youth are so spectacularly unpredictable that in the time it takes to kick the ball off, great teams and players suddenly no longer have magic, and out of seemingly nothing, there are new kids on the block.

i believe we are on the right side of this ebb-tide cycle of athletics. I believe that during this season, analysts anf fans all over are going to be saying shit like...."Fuck, where did they get that guy........... and "Holy Shit, these guys are real.

And for me, it is more than just personnel. We are Browns fans, this is the Browns Board. Nobody has put up with the shit we have. We will not be the last team to win a SB, But, there will never be a bigger celebration, nation wide when we do win it. It may not be today, or this year, but the shit sandwich is about to end.

Ben Raplessberger keeps talking about retirement? Well, let's oblige him. I hope Greg Williams DOES put a bounty on the cocksucker...... and THIS TIME................ he will know how to keep it a secret. I am looking for the Browns groundkeeper to have to spray per-emergent shitlisberger control to keep annual new sprouts of Ben from popping up after Garrett plants the cocksucker in Cleveland soil.

Venom, Viciousness. Cheap hits that we get away with. The Steelers immaculate reception bullshit luck turning against them. That is the opening day we get THIS year.

Ghoolie guarantees the Steelers get battered on opening day. Just watch.

Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.

Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...

Thanks Tour! Excellent post.

Mike

I suppose that's what I'm getting at Tour- I want to see different results before I get on the Happy Train. :) Hope springs eternal and all that stuff for some of you guys.

Garrett for ROY would be a nice start......

Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Cautiously optimistic- but whatever can go wrong- at least has a chance of happening. To add fuel to Ghoolie's fire- ESPN ranked our offensive skill position talent (outside of quarterback) around 30th in the league.

Haven't changed my motto Z- "Show Me" before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time. :)

Fuck ESPN. When you get right down to it, NFL players, coaches and teams as a whole are not the fine-tuned, well-disciplined, teams of the past. If we are being honest, the physical differences between the vast majority of different players playing the same position on different teams, is pretty negligible.

Any of these WRs can snag a ball and go yard.

I happen to believe that with all the self-centered jackoffs playing the game today, a team like the Browns, if driven by bold coaching, disciplined players, and youth, can literally fuck up the majority of teams who generally win because of a couple/few great weapons

I have always said that football is a game best played by young men. Again, being honest, the philosophy of "we can't draft any better than anyone else", so we just draft more, makes absolutely perfect logic and sense.

Fuck these asshole "experts". I promise you, if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets. We are rated 30? Hey, fuck you........ I rate us 36th of all 32 teams. Guess what? None of that loose, wet shit means dick until kickoff.

Here is to the Browns sticking fireworks up the asses of anyone who doubts where we are headed. Who is this fucktard? I will send him an e-mail and challenge him to a fistfight. How the fuck does he know anything?

John, don't we forgive every season? Regardless of how badly the team does, we remain. Loving the Browns is what we do. Look at the shit we argue about. 6 months.....no football news..............

Not sure I've ever enjoyed a Ghoolie post more... excepting the Bounty part...

if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets

And just what is the layout of their twat hair? I did not know that it came in a variety of styles. :lol:

I am Pussius Maximus. I have written volumes on twat hair. Too intense for this forum.

Not sure I've ever enjoyed a Ghoolie post more... excepting the Bounty part...

It's one thing for us to bitch, even for me to have taken so long to get all the frustration off my chest. But these cocksuckers just come into the picture, look at our struggles and then join the piling on? Fuck that shit. Enough is enough already.

I am ready to throw bottles. Fuck the Steelers, I hope Flaccos back injury turns into his cunt rotting off. Go Browns, that's what I grew up on. That's what I am going to my grave with. Go Browns.

Archived