THE BROWNS BOARD

Black woodpeckers take over Evergreen college - demand white prof be fired....

calfoxwc

and the sickness spreads. hate, antagonism, really, really ignorant stupidity.

mob rule, whatever you want to call it.

They never stfu, and they never stop their personal attacks on people.

In June, students reportedly began “community policing” with baseball bats. Later that month a video report featured leftist students who said they wanted to “weed out” those who oppose them. “F*** free speech,” one student said.

In another video, a protester told Bridges, “No, f*** you, George. We don’t want to hear a g*****n thing you have to say. You talk so f***ing much. No, you shut the f*** up.”

I'm not following...why do they want the professor fired? I guess the protest is supposed to be relative to free speech some how?

Oh ok. Wasn't aware the words were links. Anyway seems like some people won't be satisfied until we have total anarchy.

Oh ok. Wasn't aware the words were links. Anyway seems like some people won't be satisfied until we have total anarchy.

Here you go, Marcus. This is the link to the original thread: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47241&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

If you have the time, I'd recommend watching some of the videos in there, they give pretty detailed accounts of the whole situation.

Archived