THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to Ban and get rid of Transgenders from serving in the Military

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/transgender-navy-seal-slams-trump-banning-servicemembers-article-1.3358836

And frankly anybody can comment on the military whether you've been in it or not Woody. But in this case the president, who I don't think was ever in the military, deferred to the generals and in this situation I have no problem with that.

I have never been in the military and wouldn't want to be but I realize it's an entirely different dynamic than a college campus a beer joint or a coffee shop.

WSS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no one can speak on a topic they haven't experienced personally? You sure you want to go that route?

look, asswhole woodypeckerhead. You said you "got lost". I said it would help if you had been in the military.

No one has said anything about "not speaking" etc. I did NOT go on that route, YOU DID. ASSWHOLE WOODPECKER.

It would help you not get lost, if you had been in the military, you would understand more....but maybe not...

anybody else would admit they weren't in the military....it's probably? a bit of a disadvantage, not

necessarily.

I don't get what is the big deal about transgenders being in the military? Around kids I get it, but the military? As long as there are no special rules or programs specifically for them that will divert funds away from needed areas I just don't get it. Who really cares? From my perspective as a citizen, if you protect the rest of us I'm greatly thankful for your service whether you cut your junk off or not.

Pretty simple, you have never been in the military, that's why you don't get what the big deal is junior.

enlighten me, serously. Is it like an ego thing? Like if you got rolled by a tranny in front of everyone you would be emasculated? I'm not even being funny, I don't get it. I work with a dyke that overcompensates her lack of testosterone. Nevertheless I still manage to do my work. What gives? Again, seriously.

I don't get what is the big deal about transgenders being in the military? Around kids I get it, but the military? As long as there are no special rules or programs specifically for them that will divert funds away from needed areas I just don't get it. Who really cares? From my perspective as a citizen, if you protect the rest of us I'm greatly thankful for your service whether you cut your junk off or not.

Why not around kids?

I think it's hard if not impossible to join the military with a history of mental disorders am I incorrect?

WSS

Why not around kids?

I think it's hard if not impossible to join the military with a history of mental disorders am I incorrect?

WSS

I don't like them working with kids because they are too wrapped up in their own sexuality. If you think cutting sexual organs off your body and recreating new ones somehow makes you more complete sexually, than your consumed to say the least. Plus kids are so curious there would be constant questions they don't need answers to yet. There is a reason heterosexual women dominate that market. They are the least risk in a risky business. One bad hire and your done.

I'm not suggesting they don't have the right to be hired, I'm saying as a consumer it's not going to happen. Companies can do as they wish as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know if it's a mental disorder though. No offense to those who serve/d, but I bet you could find all kinds of weirdos that serve/d in the military. If you meet the demands your in, if you don't your out. Right? What's that, 50 pushups and situps, a long jog, a physical, and an aptitude test? That's honestly the only criteria I remember hearing about to get in. There's bound to be some tranny's that meet those requirements. Unless they request special rights, why not?

Yeah I think believing that you are a woman when you are not is crazy. Same as believing you are a tree.

But doesn't it sound a little bit weird to think that people who are too fucked up to be allowed around children are OK to be trained to kill and given weapons? You don't think their presence would fuck up the morale of a military unit?

WSS

Yeah I think believing that you are a woman when you are not is crazy. Same thing is believing you are a tree.

But doesn't it sound a little bit weird to think that people who are too fucked up to be allowed around children are OK to be trained to kill and given weapons? You don't think their presence would fuck up the morale of a military unit?

WSS

Well I don't believe the enlistment rate will skyrocket anyway, but the military can put them where they want them or anyone else for that matter. Drivers, receptionists, cooks, janitor, etc. They don't have to be on the front line to serve. If they don't fit with the unit then put them where they can make it work. If they can't mesh anywhere then get them out. You can't apply a universal personality to any group. There might actually be some that are good soilders.

Let's be honest though, even still some go in the military to avoid jail time. One of those guys I find way more qualified to destroy morale. Again, I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, but the bar isn't that high to begin with. I'm not talking a Navy Seal tranny program. You earn what you get all the way. I also have no problem kicking anyone out who doesn't meet the requirements while serving.

No, everyone that serves is a hero. That's what some would have you believe.

I agree with not having the govt get wrapped up in paying for hormone treatment. But if you pass all of the physical and mental tests, why turn them away if they want to serve? I don't think our best and brightest are lining up to head over to the middle East right now...

People used to think homosexuality was a mental disease (some still do unfortunately). Female hysteria was a thing. Just because you don't understand why someone thinks the way they do, doesn't mean they're crazy. Mental abnormality? Sure. So are a lot of things. But many of them don't make you unfit to serve.

There is no lengths the left will not go to ..to undermine who we are as a great nation.

As to the ignorant comment about guys who join to keep from going to jail....I knew a few of those in basic.

They were losers the first few days, and then they became just like the rest of us - they went for it became

one of us;.

There is no comparison to a gay/trans/mental case being in your unit. They never would become one of us.

When I was in tech school in Biloxi, I had a roommate - who got involved with some ...friends who smoked dope.

I told him I found out, two of my friends let me know.....it had been about two weeks.....and he was moving out, because the first time we had a surprise inspection.... his weed gets thrown under my bunk, bet on it. And he did. I never ratted on him, we kept quiet about that.

Now, some gay/trans/psycho nutjob sombeitch was my roommate? One of us leaves the first day, at the first opportunity early

in the morning. stupidass America basher obaMao.

It's as if Cal thinks a gay person is another species. You realize gay military service man exist right? People with purple hearts, awards, etc.

While your fragile little mind may not be able to wrap itself around someone that's different than you, plenty of people have served along at men and women without any issues.

When Nye talks about backwards thinking going away as the older generation dies out, he's talking about people that equate homosexuality to a "psycho nutjob somebitch".

no-

when people like Nye talk about "backwards thinking" what hes really saying is

"you will accept this or face the consequences" in no uncertain terms

because the gays and lesbians won the day back in the obama regime,

they, and the banshee spokespeople like nye are Not gonna stop until

everyone ACCEPTS the fringe groups like the add ons (TQ's)

Pedophiles wait in line.

No, everyone that serves is a hero. That's what some would have you believe.

I agree with not having the govt get wrapped up in paying for hormone treatment. But if you pass all of the physical and mental tests, why turn them away if they want to serve? I don't think our best and brightest are lining up to head over to the middle East right now...

People used to think homosexuality was a mental disease (some still do unfortunately). Female hysteria was a thing. Just because you don't understand why someone thinks the way they do, doesn't mean they're crazy. Mental abnormality? Sure. So are a lot of things. But many of them don't make you unfit to serve.

Stuart

Would someone please educate this guy???

Conditions that disqualifies one from military service...

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

Any history or current psychosexual conditions, including, but not limited to transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias, are disqualifying.

Regarding Woody's first post: Transexualism is itself a mental disorder. We that served don't want them there and no amount of smart-assery or "wrong side of history" name calling is going to change that

Even Woody doesn't believe that there is no difference between the genders and it all depends on wishing.

He's just being a ...

;)

WSS

We have 31 choices a person can make in New York City today about their gender when the correct answer is we have always had only 2. Do we really want to bring this kind of nonsense into the military? Not me.

I agree with that. The military requires sacrifice and that is one of many sacrifices that would have to be made. They would have to conform quite a bit actually.

I get the answer to my "enlightenment" is "just cuz" and that's fine. But as far as bringing down morale, if you can watch your buddy get his brains blown out and find a way to continue the mission, then I think what some random tranny does while driving in your supplies or cooking large batches of S.O.S. won't affect you one bit. Just not buying that one.

No one in the history of the world ever said "I can't do my job with all these trannies working around here." Like never.

It's as if Cal thinks a gay person is another species. You realize gay military service man exist right? People with purple hearts, awards, etc.

While your fragile little mind may not be able to wrap itself around someone that's different than you, plenty of people have served along at men and women without any issues.

When Nye talks about backwards thinking going away as the older generation dies out, he's talking about people that equate homosexuality to a "psycho nutjob somebitch".

again, woodyPECKERhead, it has nothing to do with a different species. I'm sure there were some gay military members. I never knew about it, i'm fine with that. that means they adapted and just became a military person.

but an openly gay/trans/normalcyphobe isn't going to ever become just a military person - they've made it clear that they are

speshul, that they demand favoritism and attention.

And, asswhole, it isn't a matter of somebody being different. Anyone who has been in the service KNOWS that there are different

folks of all colors, walks of life, cultures, geographies, etc etc. I had good friends anywhere I ever went. from the inner cities, to

the bayous of the south, to the east and west coast, from Puerto Rico,

and just stop - you don't have a clue. It's all woodpecker bs. you have no idea. and bill nye, your fake science sty, is a glutton for attention from'

the left. The "older generation dying out" is just elitist snobbery leftwing knee jerk.

Here's a clue - I know of plenty of young guys who have enlisted the last few years. Navy, Marines, AF, Army.... nobody from the

Coast Guard, though....

Those young people make your "we will be speshul when the old people die out" garbage stink worse and worse ever time

you blab it.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/article/20110905/news/309059972

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/9-11-inspired-many-young-americans-to-enlist-in-military/

google it. There is a large number of men and women who still love this country and enlist. You make it sound

like you believe all young people are just liberal woodpecker wienies like you.

really wrong. but, it makes you feel "speshul" I suppose.

I agree with that. The military requires sacrifice and that is one of many sacrifices that would have to be made. They would have to conform quite a bit actually.

I get the answer to my "enlightenment" is "just cuz" and that's fine. But as far as bringing down morale, if you can watch your buddy get his brains blown out and find a way to continue the mission, then I think what some random tranny does while driving in your supplies or cooking large batches of S.O.S. won't affect you one bit. Just not buying that one.

No one in the history of the world ever said "I can't do my job with all these trannies working around here." Like never.

well, even a soldier driving supplies can end up in combat, like the lady truck driver soldier in Iraq.

It isn't a matter that she can't do the job, it's the fact that she was a gal, and she was abused while

a prisoner. I don't like to see women in combat roles, especially vs muslim extremists.

One day, at Wright-Pat, everybody in our office took their turn running the buffer on the floor.

except this new WAF, she refused, and declared that assigning her to do floor buffer duty was

sexual harrassment because as a woman, she couldn't lift the buffer.

You don't have to lift the stupid buffer.. and "she wasn't strong enough" to run it.

that didn't work out well, she got a lawsuit going in her mind, I suppose to win the corrupt lawsuit lottery,

but it backfired, she ended up out of the service on a general discharge "failure to adapt".

The problem here, is with "OPENLY" gay and trans. that isn't just something they do on their own time - that is a

culture war statement every day, all day. THAT is the problem. It's divisive, distracting to the mission...

There is no place in the military for social culture war. If you don't get that - I figure you were never in the military.

But a lot of folks who never happened to be in the military know that.

an openly gay/trans would never be one of us - they would be in a weirdo sick world of their own, by their own choosing.

So, I imagine if I'm a sniper in Iraq, on top of a building, and I see the trans in danger by the enemy to one direction,

and another guy who has a wife and kids back home... I'm shooting to make sure the husband and father stays

safe and sound.

as far as openly trans/gay whatever, goes, it seems they are elitist attention whores. That does not work in the military.

That per the UCMJ, is "failure to adapt" to military life.

I guess I am going to have to ask my niece's husband who has done some tours in Afghanistan and now is involved in Military Intelligence (oxymoron, I know) if he was ever concerned over whether the people who were shooting at him were gay or confused about his sexuality.....or if he was ever concerned if the person he was sharing a covert mission with and who had to have his back was gay or confused about his sexuality.

I would value that opinion over any of all y'alls.

I guess I am going to have to ask my niece's husband who has done some tours in Afghanistan and now is involved in Military Intelligence (oxymoron, I know) if he was ever concerned over whether the people who were shooting at him were gay or confused about his sexuality.....or if he was ever concerned if the person he was sharing a covert mission with and who had to have his back was gay or confused about his sexuality.

I would value that opinion over any of all y'alls.

that is a fair point - except the emphasis is on "openly".... not on their own time, but all the time. I figured there

was one guy I rented from, who was gay, never knew though. Never bothered with him... everybody renting rooms

in his house was fine, until one day, he had all the locks changed, and locked us all out on a Friday, and demanded that

he was going to keep us locked out until whoever stole his stupid parka gave it back.

Well, two guys got off work, were upset by that, and went back to base to confront him, etc.

Me? I was on my way back home to go out with friends that evening, double date, and go to the place I live,

and the door locks are all changed.

I called him, and he told me about his parka, and I said nobody, especially me took his stupid parka, and he better have

a key nearby. He told me off, and said one of us was a thief, and we were all suspects.

So, he was guilty of wrongful appropriation under the UCMJ... and I simply put my shoulder to the door and

busted it open - it splintered the door, and I got my stuff and drove on home.

Naturally, he had called the police and they told him it was his fault. He called my commander and leveled a charge

of breaking and entering, etc etc.

haha. I get back to base the next morning, and I get called in to the squadron commander's office. We talk, he laughed,]

and asked me if I wanted to press charges - well, I grinned and said no, but I wanted him to call and apologize after he

found his dumb parka.

and, he did. He had forgotten where he stored his parka.

I moved out that evening, two other guys did, and he got in UCMJ trouble - two of the guys made a point about

wrongful appropriation, which is the temporary unlawful taking of someone's property. He may have gotten an Article 15, don't know. The commander did tell me he was in trouble, and told me he would have kicked the door in, AND ripped it off the doorframe, LOL.

That is nothing, wait til controversies happen over openly gay and trans sickos cause issues. The mission

of the military gets lost in the stupidity. Which, could very well be part of the liberal culture war against who we

are as a nation.

well, even a soldier driving supplies can end up in combat, like the lady truck driver soldier in Iraq.

It isn't a matter that she can't do the job, it's the fact that she was a gal, and she was abused while

a prisoner. I don't like to see women in combat roles, especially vs muslim extremists.

One day, at Wright-Pat, everybody in our office took their turn running the buffer on the floor.

except this new WAF, she refused, and declared that assigning her to do floor buffer duty was

sexual harrassment because as a woman, she couldn't lift the buffer.

You don't have to lift the stupid buffer.. and "she wasn't strong enough" to run it.

that didn't work out well, she got a lawsuit going in her mind, I suppose to win the corrupt lawsuit lottery,

but it backfired, she ended up out of the service on a general discharge "failure to adapt".

The problem here, is with "OPENLY" gay and trans. that isn't just something they do on their own time - that is a

culture war statement every day, all day. THAT is the problem. It's divisive, distracting to the mission...

There is no place in the military for social culture war. If you don't get that - I figure you were never in the military.

But a lot of folks who never happened to be in the military know that.

an openly gay/trans would never be one of us - they would be in a weirdo sick world of their own, by their own choosing.

So, I imagine if I'm a sniper in Iraq, on top of a building, and I see the trans in danger by the enemy to one direction,

and another guy who has a wife and kids back home... I'm shooting to make sure the husband and father stays

safe and sound.

as far as openly trans/gay whatever, goes, it seems they are elitist attention whores. That does not work in the military.

That per the UCMJ, is "failure to adapt" to military life.

I completely argee with you that persona and feelings aren't welcome on the battlefield. You are as one unit on the battlefield. If they can't conform to this rule that seems to be universal to everyone than they don't belong.

I also completely agree that a culture war is not acceptable. The military is not looking for sexual revolutionaries or whatever.

I guess the main difference between our opinion is that I don't see the military as a sort of club for like minded people. It's a department of the government which represents and protects everyone.

And I don't think you would have chosen a straight father over a tranny unless all things were equal. I think you would have a strategic area or people you were ordered to protect. If some terrorists runs past a tranny soldier and kills everyone else, I don't think your commanding officer would pat you on the back if you explained that to him. I would think the strategy would be take out the most immediate threat to the mission. No?

Archived