THE BROWNS BOARD

I HATE RAY HORTON

TopDawg31

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant say Im a Horton fan(cause Im not)....but.....he has the same shit(or worse) that Oneill had.....and NEITHER coach is gonna get gold from this shit....

For the billionth time.....this team lacks TALENT....not coaching.....we are losing because of TALENT, not coaching.....our D sucks because it has no TALENT, not because of coaching.....

cant say Im a Horton fan(cause Im not)....but.....he has the same shit(or worse) that Oneill had.....and NEITHER coach is gonna get gold from this shit....

For the billionth time.....this team lacks TALENT....not coaching.....we are losing because of TALENT, not coaching.....our D sucks because it has no TALENT, not because of coaching.....

I don't know why so many think that coaching can overcome a lack of talent. Kirksey has been very good but other than that not much else on the Browns d looks great.

cant keep using no talent as an excuse all 11 on D collect a paycheck so there is talent. If Horton was worth anything he would bring it out.

cant keep using no talent as an excuse all 11 on D collect a paycheck so there is talent. If Horton was worth anything he would bring it out.

i agree. They are supposed to be getting better. They are not. They got worse today

I will agree we need to invest heavily in the OL and safeties

This D is a clusterf*ck weekly. not a single CB or S can straight up solo tackle. I have seen enough 2 LB's drop to what zone? Knowing that a TE or RB will drop underneath our LB's for a easy catch..Just not all Talent IMO..559 yrds. who needs a hue presser to make it all Rosie, put Ray out there.. We have all seen this channel..just not THIS BAD..(but, i did like Ogbah's game today, good effort every down, conditioning is growing)

He operates the defense that Hue Jackson instructs him to operate. Hue Jackson is your problem. NOt his coffee fetcher.

hue does not know defense, it's all on Horton

He operates the defense that Hue Jackson instructs him to operate. Hue Jackson is your problem. NOt his coffee fetcher.

Jesus that is not accurate.

Definitely column A, column B scenario. The difference is we've seen Horton before here and he wasn't good the 1st time either. The talent is the bigger problem for sure, but some schemes just leave me baffled. I get the safeties are the weak link of the unit, but how he had them positioned all day was miserable.

But man, watching these guys is like pulling teeth on defense. It's not a scenario where the guys look good but just haven't perhaps put it all together. It's fundamentally bad things where it makes you wonder how they even landed on an NFL roster.

I'm in this camp too.

Of course talent is the issue. Its the issue all over the team. No coach can come in here and get these guys to beat other guys on the field that are demonstrably (for the moment) better than them. If these guys havent been properly developed in a few years than its coaching. But or FO traded down so we dodnt get joey bosa or any of the "ready right fucking now" mother fuckers. I promise you if it had been up to hue or horton we would have taken either one of those cocksucking twinkies or joey babosa. But haslem has structured this franchise such that the coaches arent the final shot callers on draft say. We shall see if this works out or not.

Me personally i like the idea of trading down for more picks if and only if the organization can prove they find later round gems and develop them. If we cant then we have yo take guys lime bosa or mack or watkins when its our pick. Please none of you act like vince lonbardi could come out of his grave and coach this up. Ghoolie is trolling you guys out hard

You're a fucking idiot. Who the fuck picks a head coach that doesn't know defense? Fucking moron.

The browns apparently. Defense is clearly hortons show and i think thats how it should be. If it diesnt improve its him that gets fired. Hue is clearly the offense guy and offense has been a somewhat pleasant surprise this year o line excluded

Hue is the head coach. What goes on in the game is 100% him. It isn't his fucking coffee fetchers. HE is the HC....if a coffee fetcher is not performing, it is HIS authority to fix it. Can't you just hear Donald Trump? Oooooooh , poor me...... the contractor is really fucking things up on my new building........... ooooooooh, poor helpless me....

Hue Jackson runs the O, the D, special teams and EVERYTHIGN else. Assistant coaches only operate within the confines the HC gives them to operate in.

I agree. My reference was toward the ones that hired Hue. And as far as lacking talent or playmakers, that's on Stosh the Pud...our gm. The problem is the boss. We just might be better off with Dee at the helm.

All tje other good dc's didnt want to come here

or a guy like Schwartz would have caused a HC controversy? Bengals just scored again,(don't watch the replay)

Common man, we only gave up over 500 plus yards. Rehiring Horton was beyond fuking stupid.

and thats pretty much every game. Was during Ray part 1 and it still continues in Ray part 2. Did I mention I HATE RAY HORTON?

Archived