THE BROWNS BOARD

Drinks

One Post

I used to drive a big truck for six years OTR back in the day. Also worked at a truckstop. Now I manage a Burger King Lol.

Where I expect being drunk on the job is almost mandatory - if the bigwigs don't enforce it, you'll need it to get through the day!

Where I expect being drunk on the job is almost mandatory - if the bigwigs don't enforce it, you'll need it to get through the day!

Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

Lol yes there were some people drinking sometimes to be truthful but not me. One cashier got fired for having a cup of soft drink with some spirits in it one time.

A couple of months ago I was rummaging through a drawer looking for a title and found a bag of airplane shots. I drank em and probably shouldn't have but oh we'll I liked it.

Back in the 70's truckers used to take black beauties to stay up and drive all night. They used to fly down the road back then. Remember in high school some friends and I were driving to Niagra Falls, and some truck driver was on our ass in the fast lane doing 95 or better blowing his air horn and laughing his ass off. We were all scared shit less.

Back in the 70's truckers used to take black beauties to stay up and drive all night. They used to fly down the road back then. Remember in high school some friends and I were driving to Niagra Falls, and some truck driver was on our ass in the fast lane doing 95 or better blowing his air horn and laughing his ass off. We were all scared shit less.

Lol I heard about them "pocket rockets".

I drove from '96 to '02-'03 ish. I seen a lot and been though many a city. Seen bums and talked to intelligent folk as well. As for my driving I was safe. Plus my truck was governed to 62 mph.

Ya in the 70's it was "truckin" without regard to safety rules then people got smart. But I can say I've one my share of stretching the paper logs. I once drove from Philly to Carlinville Il and only stopped once to fuel and piss. No shit. I got back home and my boss said to sleep and not drive without my required breaks. I just wanted to come home man truck driving sucks.

When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi :lol: )

Pizza also a good lager.

Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

When I have a good sizzling steak off the grill I like a good lager lately it's been SAM ADAMS BOSTON LAGER (yeah Boston I'll toast to papi :lol: )

Pizza also a good lager.

Pasta occasionally a red wine but I'm no wine snob, Riunite Lambrusco.

I haven't had whiskey in awhile but I told the wife next time she's out shopping pick me up a nice Canadian blend, I used to drink Canadian Mist among others.

I like Canadian whiskeys. They are lighter which is good.

I like Canadian whiskeys. They are lighter which is good.

I used to buy the half gallon but doc went crazy about that years back, turned out to be basically a false alarm so I'm going back.....I enjoy it on the rocks in the evening. ;)

Those people coming in for those ice shaved flavor drinks. Hammered!! 5th under sit in car/purses. Never use soft drinks again, to easy of a catch.

I never could drink Crown straight though.

My one brother was a purple baggie guy not me.

I've done CC, VO, 7, but a bartender decades ago said try Canadian Mist and I like it.

MD 20/20

Thunderbird

Anything with alcohol

Mad dog? T-bird? Sunoco high test? A siphon in a parking lot? :lol:

Nice to see a man with discerning taste in alcoholic beverages. ;)

MD 20/20

Thunderbird

Anything with alcohol

Back in the day I got real drunk on mad dog and passed out naked under the kitchen table. My wife came home to a pleasant suprise. The shower was still running as well. I guess I was going to get cleaned up.

Archived