Tailgating in Buffalo, NY 11/30/14?

RPie

Planning first away game trip with some buddies to Ralph Wilson Stadium for the match up with the Bills on 11/30. Do fellow Browns fans congregate in any specific part of the parking lot scene for tailgating or is their a Browns backer establishment people head to for pre-game? Any particular sections in the stadium to target for tickets where we are likely to sit among our fellow Browns fans? Go Browns!!!

I'm coming over from the England on my annual Browns trip, I'm flying up from Atlanta after the Falcons game and will be at the game against buffalo and then the home game against the Colts.

I've been in touch with the Western New York Backers and they will be holding a Backers bash on the Saturday night and a tailgate pre-game.

Details will be confirmed closer to the time but I can tell you that there's currently about 24 of us all seating in section 102 rows 31-34, if you can get some tickets try to sit near us.

Now that's dedication!! Sounds like a fun trip. We just got our tickets on Friday. We'll be in section 109, so at least we'll be on the same side of the stadium as your group. Please do post any update with regard to the Backers get togethers. It would be great to join up with Browns fans for Sunday tailgate or Saturday night. Hopefully, we see a similar turnout like the fans that showed up in Nashville last weekend. Watched on TV, but it looked like there were quite a few wearing the orange and brown in the stands and it seemed like they got pretty loud in the second half. Looking forward to today's game against the Steelers. Go Browns!!!

• 1 month later...

Browns Backers weekend events in Buffalo confirmed.

Follow website for details.

fans.clevelandbrowns.com

click on events page for details for Buffalo weekend 29th-30th November.

Sorry link wouldn't post correctly.

Archived