THE BROWNS BOARD

Traitor Obamao loves Muslim slave traders - says they are the fabric of our U.S.

calfoxwc

It provides the history of Islam in the US even showing that an estimated 20-30% of the slaves brought to the US where Muslim. My point is Beck is a moron like usual Islam has been a part of our country(even if a small part) since its founding.Sad

"ahem" ....missing the point. Yes, the vicious nazi "muslims" will take Muslims as prisoner slaves, too.

The POINT is ... he said "fabric of our society". "Part of our country" <> "fabric of our country".

Check out definition of terms. At least Beck can stay on a topic..... ;)

It provides the history of Islam in the US even showing that an estimated 20-30% of the slaves brought to the US where Muslim. My point is Beck is a moron like usual Islam has been a part of our country(even if a small part) since its founding.

I think you're a fucking moron.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Barton_(author)

Read that "historian's" wiki page, haha.

Are we really supposed to believe his claim that Muslims contributed nothing more than "selling us slaves"?

Well there goes all my effort to actually fact check him.

It makes sense now why he skimmed over much of the early history and just mentions that they hired a muslim to raise camels.

Yes Cal the Muslims where involved in the slave trade, considering their slave trade was older(pre 1500's) and lasted longer(1800's I believe) then the Portuguese and Castalian(Spain) colonization of areas around the Kongo and other parts of West Africa. You don't conisder an estimated 130,000-208,000(20-30% of the slave population) people out of 3,893,635 to be consider part of the fabric of our country? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1790_United_States_Census

20-30 of the slaves were Muslim...so that makes Muslims "fabric of our country" ??????

Bee FREAKIN BALONEY.

Fabric - structure - from the beginning - framework.

Cloth from which something is created.

Now, unless you think, Sad, that those slaves, of which maybe 20-30 percent were Muslim,

...unless you think

that THEY wrote our Declaration of Independence.... or helped the Founding Fathers found our America

that Muslim/fabric claim is baloney.

Just another leftist, nonsensical claim to emotionally convince

the rest of America to go along with the dems.

20-30 of the slaves were Muslim...so that makes Muslims "fabric of our country" ??????

Bee FREAKIN BALONEY.

Fabric - structure - from the beginning - framework.

Cloth from which something is created.

Now, unless you think, Sad, that those slaves, of which maybe 20-30 percent were Muslim,

...unless you think

that THEY wrote our Declaration of Independence.... or helped the Founding Fathers found our America

that Muslim/fabric claim is baloney.

Just another leftist, nonsensical claim to emotionally convince

the rest of America to go along with the dems.

I wouldn't say they where a large present(and outside a few fighting in the revolution) not a part of the founding, but to deny that they where not here and part of our country is incorrect. They may have only been a single thread or two at the begging but its still part of our country's history.

part of our history, everything that was here, was part of our history.

People, from around the world, animals, crickets...

we are talking about fabric of our country, since it's founding.

It was a bogus expression, with intent to raise Muslims way up higher than

everybody else that was part of the fabric..

just dishonest.

part of our history, everything that was here, was part of our history.

People, from around the world, animals, crickets...

we are talking about fabric of our country, since it's founding.

It was a bogus expression, with intent to raise Muslims way up higher than

everybody else that was part of the fabric..

just dishonest.

I guess we are really just disagreeing on the generic term "fabric of our country" and being woven into our country by your standards you would consider that it would imply the majority or key part of our history. I am taking it as being a part of our country, and strands in part of our woven history....

but going to add this, the actual speech if you care to read it that Obama gave where it was said, so if you want to see in what context he used it.

"And finally, we need to do what extremists and terrorists hope we will not do, and that is stay true to the values that define us as free and diverse societies. If extremists are peddling the notion that Western countries are hostile to Muslims, then we need to show that we welcome people of all faiths.

Here in America, Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding. (Applause.) Generations of Muslim immigrants came here and went to work as farmers and merchants and factory workers, helped to lay railroads and build up America. The first Islamic center in New York City was founded in the 1890s. America’s first mosque -- this was an interesting fact -- was in North Dakota. (Laughter.)

Muslim Americans protect our communities as police officers and firefighters and first responders, and protect our nation by serving in uniform, and in our intelligence communities, and in homeland security. And in cemeteries across our country, including at Arlington, Muslim American heroes rest in peace having given their lives in defense of all of us. (Applause.)

And of course that’s the story extremists and terrorists don’t want the world to know -- Muslims succeeding and thriving in America. Because when that truth is known, it exposes their propaganda as the lie that it is. It’s also a story that every American must never forget, because it reminds us all that hatred and bigotry and prejudice have no place in our country. It’s not just counterproductive; it doesn’t just aid terrorists; it’s wrong. It’s contrary to who we are. "

I agree. But in the context of what you allege he is saying, is also no defense or mention

of Jewish peoples, people from all over the world. Which, in doing so, he actually goes

out to defend only "his Muslim religion" (yes, he SAID THAT).

The point is, that he said Muslims were part of our fabric since our founding, inferring that

the contributions of anybody else is not noteworthy, and Jews are not part of that, apparently.

Then he talks about the first mosque. The first mosque was finished in 1934. Our founding

was in 1776. So, the first mosque in 1934 is proof of "only" Muslims, by inference, is proof of

"since our founding" ? ?? Seriously? That's just an ignorant, emotional ploy to appease, and defend

Muslims.

I don't believe he has ever declared Jews or anybody else "woven in our fabric since our founding".

So...

if he were a bit sincere, he would say "people from all around the world, all religions, no religion, came

here for freedom, and let me tell you, that includes Muslims, Jews, Christians, all nationalities" or

something to that effect.

I could post Obamao saying in an interview "MY MUSLIM FAITH" if you want me to. It fits his pattern

The speech was on countering Islamic extremism, he does mention attacks on Sikh's and Jews with in the speech but then switches to how we should deal with it and how it does not represent the vast majority of Islam...etc etc, I only included the part around the quote to get a better feel of how he was using it.

Your second part, I don't know if he has ever did say anything similar about Jewish, and it seems (since the last Palestinian\Israel conflict especially) his administration and Israel have bumped heads on a few things.

Archived