THE BROWNS BOARD

Now Hannity too?

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor/ar-BBAdSSI?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I can't stand Hannity but i'm skeptical of this one. He's not a guy like O'reilly who's literally had phone convo's taped of him jerking off while on the phone. He's not a guy who's literally had at least one complaint of sexual harrassement at every stop in his career, like O'reilly. O'reillly's that guy that you can say there's so much smoke there's got to be fire, and the fact he's paid out millions upon millions to shut women up is basically self explanatory. So even though I can't stand Hannity, I want to dismiss this.......if it weren't for that pesky fact he works at sexual harrassement university. Sigh.

well, I had heard it was going to happen - they were going after (that is leftwing groups like media matters)..)

conservative talk radio.

Hannity was warned about that that a year ago - that he was on the short list of targets.

They tried the same phoney lies with Justice Clarence Thomas, but it didn't work.

Now they have hedged their bets with different people coming forward, saying that

years ago, blah blah, made a blonde joke.

I imagine the women doubled their salary or something...

having a history of being a leftwing liberal hatchet woman, and now she realizes she would

lose the lawsuit, she retracts her story. Imagine that.

But the damage has been done - I hope he goes ahead and sues.

the point, which you always miss completely, is that obaMao did NOTHING about everything, except

for going after conservatives and gun owners in our country.

and our miitary. and our security. Screwed it up, or did nothing. Let the rest of the world fall apart into

disaster, the wimply perverted coward.

Yeah the world was completely falling apart under obama. You still have this simpleton idea that the u.s president is some kind of emperor. You'd think mexico laughing at trumps proclamations they'd pay outright for the wall would tip u off.

I love how world upheaval during a republican presidency is ignored but genetal stability during a democratic presidency is also ignored but cyclical flare ups in volatile regions are used as measuring sticks against the dem admin.

The stupidity is constant with conservatives, not cyclical

A Notable Thing About Sean Hannity

By Erick Erickson | April 25, 2017, 12:42am | @ewerickson

A lot of people piled on and added stories to several episodes of public downfall in the past several months. From O’Reilly at Fox to Tomi Lahren at the Blaze, people relished coming forward with more stories to just add fuel to the fire.

It all stands in interesting contrast to what happened when Sean Hannity was accused of something. People who had stayed silent about the other situations, many of whom disagree with Sean politically, rushed forward to defend him. Why? Because whether you agree with Hannity’s politics or not, he is a tremendously kind and caring person who loves his family and treats everyone around him with kindness and respect.

A few years ago, I was getting harassed for something and it got out of control. Hannity called out of the blue and offered to pay for security at my home out of his own pocket. Last year in the hospital, he was one of the first people to check on me, but also to take a deep concern for my family while I was in the hospital. That is just the sort of guy he is. I know countless others with similar stories.

In all my years of TV and radio, I have rarely come across anyone as kind and decent as him. He is as nice of a guy as you think, if not more so, while a lot of people in TV are held up as great people and really aren’t. It is refreshing to see people rally to defend one of the good guys.

The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The LORD will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned. Psalm 34:19-22

http://theresurgent.com/a-notable-thing-about-sean-hannity/

Obf did u notice he didnt challenge the woman about her claim he asked her back to the hotel? Remember he's married. Now thats not that big of a deal to me, but remember the standards you holy rollers apply to people you deem "liberals". But when a conservative falters as such you people give unlimited passes.

Obf did u notice he didnt challenge the woman about her claim he asked her back to the hotel? Remember he's married. Now thats not that big of a deal to me, but remember the standards you holy rollers apply to people you deem "liberals". But when a conservative falters as such you people give unlimited passes.

If he cheated on his wife I would never condone that Cleve. This is a very flimsy allegation lacking any proof.

If he cheated on his wife I would never condone that Cleve. This is a very flimsy allegation lacking any proof.

Apparently his marriage might not that be great and he didnt challenge the allegation. Again because i dont look at the world black and white, its a non thing to me. But onnthe flip side such behavior is viewed how? You know im right

Apparently his marriage might not that be great and he didnt challenge the allegation. Again because i dont look at the world black and white, its a non thing to me. But onnthe flip side such behavior is viewed how? You know im right

Cleve Is the champion of abstinence now .

How about Wooddie?

WSS

Archived