THE BROWNS BOARD

GSPN

The Gipper

I'm pretty sure that is already taken by our age level, the Gone Gray Sports Programming Network. ^_^

Or as like Ernie Harwell or Red Barber or Mel Allen said: Going Going Gone Gray SPN. (but...in my case I only have warning track power...I am not completely gone gray yet)

Cocks for everyone! One for you and one for you....oh here you go you can have the two tone one,...one for you....

So? This is what came to your mind about this post? (Or is it that you just obsess about cocks no matter what? Likely?)

UT-students-propose-Cocks-not-Glocks-eve

Reminds me of the story of Homer, the 3 legged chicken. This guy is driving down the road when out comes this 3 legged chicken that catches and then passes him. So the guy speeds up to 70 and the chicken keeps in front. So he speeds up to 100 and the chicken not only stays in front but goes ahead a 1/4 mile before ducking into a barn next to a farmhouse. So the guy stops and talks to the farmer who verifies that thee chicken had to be Homer, his 3 legged chicken. So when asked where he got him the farmer tells him that every time they had fried chicken at home his 3 boys would get in terrible fights over which two got the legs. So he bred a 3 legged chicken to keep the squabbles to a tolerable level. So the driver says to the farmer, "So what's a 3 legged chicken taste like?" The farmer says to the driver, "Well we don't know cause nobody's ever been able to catch him!" :lol:

So? If Ghoolie buys the Browns Board will it change its name to GSPN? For Ghoolie's Sports Programming Network?

Or, more appropriately....should it be called that for: Gipper's Sports Programming Network?

I imagine it will be changed to BS, short for Barking Soft

Archived