THE BROWNS BOARD

Levin warns of MSM's 'concerted effort' to take out Pres. Trump

CR Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin opened up his radio show Tuesday evening warning about the “concerted effort” to remove President Trump from office.

Levin said the media’s campaign to take out Trump is designed to “create the impression that the man is unfit for the presidency.”

The media was “giddy all throughout the Obama administration,” he said of the establishment media’s partisan coverage. “So now they use their phony news pages to attack.”

Levin also argued that the media undermined Israel by leaking classified information on President Trump’s meeting with the Russians.

“This is a concerted effort by the media and the Democrat party, and some despicable people within the government … to take out this man,” Levin added.

He continued, discussing the New York Times story on Trump that alleges he told former FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

“He doesn’t like the way he was fired. He doesn’t like the fact that he was fired,” Levin said, suspecting Comey is leaking old information to the New York Times. “Why does this jerk wait till he’s fired … to leak it to the New York Times through surrogates?”

The CR editor also slammed congressional Republicans, saying they “run for the hills” every time a controversial story comes out in the establishment media.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-warns-of-msms-concerted-effort-to-take-out-pres-trump

Stuart

Levin is 100% correct.

How could anyone sit there and deny there is a concerted effort to delegitimize this presidency, a joint effort by the MSM and democRATS.

This isn't a possibility you need to ponder...it is so fucking in your face obvious.

These same a-holes treated the first black president and his corrupt administration with kid gloves and are now in the process of trying to protect his legacy at all costs.

Levin also makes a good point that this alleged memo that was leaked out is about 3 months old so if Trump was trying to obstruct justice here why wasn't this brought out months ago instead of Comey leaking it out now after being fired?

Also who is giving out hurtful national security information but the MSM? It is the MSM reporting on this stuff being fed to them by former Obama administration employees and holdovers from the Obama adminisration.

Leven makes another good point in why are these holdovers still in government when they all can be replaced without going through senate confirmations? Trump needs to clean out these democRATS now and get his own people in place.

In 8 years of Obama as president I don't remember any of his private meetings or phone calls with foreign leaders constantly being leaked out to the media to hurt him? This is a concerted effort by the democrats and their MSM democrat allies to try and take down this president.

Even when the left lost the election bigly...they belligerently still want to win

after the fact, by any corrupt means necessary.

Just seems like a prelude for far more big, serious trouble the next election.

The left means business, they demand to own our Country.

The gameplan from the liberal MSM against conservatives never changes. As they attack conservatives they always find some willing RINO's like MCain who will line up with them. This is an onslaught now by the liberal media to take down a democratically elected president and where are the spineless republicans in all this? Nowhere to be seen:

STUNNING that no Republicans are defending Trump, says Krauthammer on NYT story

http://therightscoop.com/stunning-that-no-republicans-are-defending-trump-says-krauthammer-on-nyt-story/

Remember when I said that if all of your news sources were right wing, even a moderate source would seem liberal? Well...

The liberal mainstream media bias is obvious:

BIAS ALERT: WikiLeaks exposes media's secret support of Clinton

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/bias-alert-wikileaks-exposes-medias-secret-support-clinton.ht

Mainstream media maligned: 10 examples of blatant bias

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/mainstream-media-maligned-10-examples-blatant-bias/

The Undeniable, Glaring Bias of the Mainstream Media

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2016/10/19/the-undeniable-glaring-bias-of-the-mainstream-media-n2234678

12 Fake News Stories from the Mainstream Media

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/22/12-fake-news-stories-from-the-mainstream-media/

The Truth about Media Bias at CNN and the Times

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-truth-about-media-bias-cnn-the-times-18581

The liberal mainstream media bias is obvious:

BIAS ALERT: WikiLeaks exposes media's secret support of Clinton

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/bias-alert-wikileaks-exposes-medias-secret-support-clinton.ht

Mainstream media maligned: 10 examples of blatant bias

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/mainstream-media-maligned-10-examples-blatant-bias/

The Undeniable, Glaring Bias of the Mainstream Media

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2016/10/19/the-undeniable-glaring-bias-of-the-mainstream-media-n2234678

12 Fake News Stories from the Mainstream Media

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/22/12-fake-news-stories-from-the-mainstream-media/

The Truth about Media Bias at CNN and the Times

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-truth-about-media-bias-cnn-the-times-18581

Do you disagree you just predominantly post right wing news sources?

I mean, the source for that research about the media's bias against Trump was from a self described conservative group.

Do you disagree you just predominantly post right wing news sources?

I mean, the source for that research about the media's bias against Trump was from a self described conservative group.

The evidence of the left wing bias of the MSM is overwhelming. Only someone who is truly blind, willfully ignorant or intellectually dishonest would try to deny it.

And, again, when you only get news from right wing sources and use right wing studies as your supporting evidence, no shit you'll think every story you disagree with is "liberal media"

You're the guy that thinks a man lived in a big fish because your religion of choice says so, and you're calling me willfully ignorant...

And, again, when you only get news from right wing sources and use right wing studies as your supporting evidence, no shit you'll think every story you disagree with is "liberal media"

You're the guy that thinks a man lived in a big fish because your religion of choice says so, and you're calling me willfully ignorant...

Actually Woody I said a person would have to be willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest or blind to deny the MSM liberal bias and I would have put you as being blind to it as the liberal bias in the MSM goes along with your liberal beliefs.

I definitely consider you blind in any of your judgements about the bible. The bible is a spiritual book written for our spirits. It speaks to us spiritually, the real "us" our spirits. We discern the bible spiritually and it does seem foolish to the natural man who has no concept of spiritual realities. Someone posted one time they couldn't understand why I never got upset with some of the things you have said about Christianity but I guess my response would be you are like a blind man trying to judge art. Why should I get upset?

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"-Donald J. Trump 45th POTUS

"Ah................................................no!"-Andrew Johnson 17th POTUS :D

Actually Woody I said a person would have to be willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest or blind to deny the MSM liberal bias and I would have put you as being blind to it as the liberal bias in the MSM goes along with your liberal beliefs.

I definitely consider you blind in any of your judgements about the bible. The bible is a spiritual book written for our spirits. It speaks to us spiritually, the real "us" our spirits. We discern the bible spiritually and it does seem foolish to the natural man who has no concept of spiritual realities. Someone posted one time they couldn't understand why I never got upset with some of the things you have said about Christianity but I guess my response would be you are like a blind man trying to judge art. Why should I get upset?

I mean you're the guy that said they put blind Faith​ above critical thinking. But whatever, we can end that back and forth.

I also don't think we'll get any further on the point I'm making. Which is supported every time you post a very right wing link as your own "proof".

I mean you're the guy that said they put blind Faith​ above critical thinking. But whatever, we can end that back and forth.

I also don't think we'll get any further on the point I'm making. Which is supported every time you post a very right wing link as your own "proof".

2 Corinthians 10: 5 : The bible tells Christians to cast down reasoning's or arguments against what God says in His word. For example in my reasoning it doesn't seem possible that God would become man, die on a cross for our sins and rise from death. I could reason my way right out of even being a Christian if I decided to go with my reasoning over what God says in His word. My views here are from a Christian perspective that believes the bible to be the word of God and you could never understand that because you believe it is just an old out of date book. I believe the words in the bible are like God Himself. They are eternal. Isaiah 40:8 - the word of our God stands forever.

On the other issue if you just do a quick google search on "liberals admit media bias" there are many pages coming from liberals themselves who are intellectually honest enough to admit the obvious bias in the MSM.

Note : Harvard is not a seething hotbed of conservative ideology

Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

It found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/

• 2 weeks later...

5 Times The Obama Administration Leaked Classified Information

Democrats have short memory spans. As the mainstream media teams up with the political Left to take down Donald Trump’s presidency, it’s worth maintaining some perspective on White House "scandals" as reported by the self-proclaimed gatekeepers of truth.

Much of the self-righteous indignation directed against President Trump is grounded in hypocrisy. When Democrats cry wolf over Trump unduly influencing law enforcement, one can’t help but think of the egregiously corrupt and highly partisan Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch Justice Departments. When Democrats whine about Trump’s "unsympathetic" immigration policy, one can’t help but wonder where the voices of opposition were during former President Bill Clinton's State of the Union speeches.

Now as the MSM goes berserk over reports of Trump allegedly revealing classified information from an ally to Russia, let’s take a trip down memory lane and recall the countless times that former President Obama, the bejeweled darling of the Left, did something that Democrats are now calling "treasonous," "unpatriotic," and "traitorous."

Here are five times the Obama administration leaked classified information:

1. That time Obama’s CIA director leaked top-secret information about Seal Team 6.

2. That time an Obama defense official leaked secret information about Israeli military operations against Iran.

3. That time a high-ranking official in Obama’s Joint Chiefs of Staff leaked classified information about cyber attacks against Iran’s nuclear facilities.

4. That time Vice President Joe Biden publicly revealed the highly secret identities of the SEAL Team Six Members behind the Osama Bin Laden assassination operation. The leaks directly endangered the lives of the SEAL members.

5. All those times the Obama administration leaked classified information about highly dangerous Israeli military operations in Syria.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16533/5-times-obama-administration-leaked-classified-michael-qazvini

Cleve remember when I posted about a college professor who appeared to be taking part in an assault against Trump supporters and using a bike lock as a weapon and you face palmed me for daring to use an unreliable right wing source for the story? This one is for you Cleve:

Radical Professor Arrested for Anarchist ‘Bike Lock’ Assault at Berkeley

Berkeley police have arrested a former Diablo Valley College professor for committing an assault during the protests that took place this April. During the protest, violence broke out between supporters of President Trump and far-left anarchists who brand themselves “Antifa,” many of whom were clad in black and wore full face masks to conceal their identities.

East Bay Times reports that 28-year-old Eric Clanton was arrested Wednesday evening in Oakland and is currently being held on a $200,000 bail in Berkeley City Jail. He was arrested on suspicion of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, including a U-lock bike lock, a weapon he is alleged to have used to seriously injure three people at the protest. The assault of a man wearing a red Sriracha t-shirt went viral on social media, prompting amateur sleuths to stage a hunt for the attacker.

Following footage of the bike lock assault by a masked attacker, which drew widespread attention on social media, members of 4chan mobilized their “weaponized autism” to sift through hours of video footage and hundreds of photographs of the protests to identify the masked attacker. Police say that 4chan managed to identify three separate victims who were injured by an attacker suspected to be Eric Clanton. In all three cases, the victims were struck in the head or neck with a bike lock.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

Archived