THE BROWNS BOARD

Impeach Trump now.

StinkHole

Stuart

CNN reported Trump demands 2 scoops of ice cream instead of one.

Outrageous.

These fuckers will report anything to shed negative light on this man no matter how petty.

Gee, you would think Trump had been caught giving Iran $150 billion flown by mysterious airplane over to Tehran to have Americans released and lying about it.

Or that Trump weaponized the IRS against certain Americans, or that he lied to Americans about their health care plans,costs and their doctors....or that Americans had been killed at some embassy attack because Trump was negligent.

There goes Woody attacking cal again and making it look like cal attacked him... rat bastage...

There goes Woody attacking cal again and making it look like cal attacked him... rat bastage..8eqJnHR.gif.

that is just a leftover from the random attack woodpecker did, when Steve called him on it.

He thinks he can just hit me once in a while and won't face consequences.

snowflake woodpeckers are like that. He started it again, it's on.

The "random attack" where I said the name Cal in a post lol.

No, wait, it was all in defense Cal. I'm defending from your relentless attacks on me

yet you started all this garbage in the beginning. You don't get to demean and troll somebody who

is conservative, without consequences. You stopped, I stopped. You started again, called me idiot...in that post,

then again and again, and it's on again.

sick birdbrain stuff, I must say. You stop, I stop. You started, I finish. you STFU with your crap, and the whole board

will be happier.

cal, I could give a shit... who started what... unless it's with me.

Meanwhile back at the thread... It's to early to consider impeachment.

cal, I could give a shit... who started what... unless it's with me.

Meanwhile back at the thread... It's to early to consider impeachment.

ah. so you were just irrationally emotionally knee-jerking. Got it.

Archived