THE BROWNS BOARD

President of FBI's Agent Association: ‘Vast majority’ of rank and file stood behind Comey

Tour2ma

Seems like a crediible source to me...

cal?

‘Vast majority’ of rank and file stood behind Comey, says president of FBI agents association

By MarketWatch
Published: May 15, 2017 2:42 p.m. ET

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House’s deputy press secretary, said last week that she had heard from “countless” FBI agents that they were pleased over President Trump’s firing of the bureau’s director, James Comey. Thomas O’Connor had a slightly different take:

‘I have very good contact with the agent population, and the vast majority of those agents were very supportive of Director Comey and his leadership.’ - Thomas O’Connor

O'Connor is a special agent at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the president of the FBI agents association.

He declined in an MSNBC interview to address the Sanders claim on its merits, saying he was “not going to get into any of what the White House has said or not said — that’s not my position.”

His group’s executive board met Saturday and afterward issued a unanimous endorsement of Mike Rogers, a former FBI agent and Republican congressman, to fill Comey’s shoes. O'Connor said he hoped Rogers, in the role, would continue a Comey effort to have FBI agents killed in the 9/11 response recognized as line-of-duty deaths.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2017/05/13/fbi-agents-endorse-ex-rep-mike-rogers-director/321271001/

there are a couple of different men named Mike Rogers - I just thought to distinguish the guy whom the (sorely lacking) OP marketwhat article describes.

or is msnbc?

IMO - this is the guy Trump SHOULD appoint

spoiler alert to the leftys and ALL the better- He is a Pence guy

and what professional wouldnt say as O'Connor said in public regarding the dept's supportive leadership?

while the same can keep reservations on the matter being entirely personal and just as apparent. or not?

LW media again although subtle, trying to tell us what to think

yes, the associations/unions flock to the left, because the left panders to them.

But the truth is:

http://www.naturalnews.com/055835_James_Comey_FBI_mutiny_Clinton_investigation.html

So all "anonymous sources" aren't bad?

it says "multiple sources".... I'm sure you could go ask them to list them....

innuendo and false narratives are the left's weapon of choice.

at this point, tour should co-agree to have woodpecker stop his pecking,

becuse the birdbrain has no "credit"

I'm a free speech, guy, cal...

Sorry...

ah. Typical Tour. free speech for the woodypeckerhead, but I'm a conservative...so.....

You're confusing freedom of speech and freedom from criticism. You have the freedom to say whatever ridiculous shit you want (and do so quite liberally), but that freedom of speech doesn't protect you from criticism and critique of what you say.

You're confusing freedom of speech and freedom from criticism. You have the freedom to say whatever ridiculous shit you want (and do so quite liberally), but that freedom of speech doesn't protect you from criticism and critique of what you say.

as usual, you miss the point. He admonished me to "tread lightly".

as in, I'm not allowed to diss the left's deep entrenched hidden state of career employees who think only THEY get to

run our country.

https://youtu.be/ycZj5-5KJwA

Fmr. DNI James Clapper: I HAVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION
Dose of Dissonance wrote: Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that, to his knowledge, there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. This clip is from Clapper's interview with Chuck Todd on NBC's Meet the Press on March 5, 2017. FREE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAINING: http://www.DoseofDissonance.com/

Also confusing to "little cal"? That the freedom to disrespect is a two-way street...

as usual, you miss the point. He admonished me to "tread lightly".

as in, I'm not allowed to diss the left's deep entrenched hidden state of career employees who think only THEY get to

run our country.

Jesus... are you that dim?

The caution was for the creeping name-calling, not your fucked up takes on content.

ah. but I wasn't name calling you, I was bashing the deep state.

if you took it personally, then that's a mistake. I wasn't referring to you.

https://youtu.be/KTwnwbG9YLE

If you want to make this claim, then you have to diagram this interaction for me and connect "pouty bigotry" to "deep state".

How can a "deep state" be bigoted?

And for that matter how your "comment" relates to a wish for tapes to exist?

Absolutely not, Steve... While I will take Comey's accounts of any conversation he had with our President over our President's accounts, I do hope there are tapes. Tour

facts don't matter. pouty bigotry does. yup.

deep state psychosis.

the deep state was fine with the left for eight years, so it's political bigotry.

You can bet the deep state is left, and they hope they can "get" Trump

one way or another.

This whole dishonest undoing of the pres who defeated their higgardly....

and the open beligerence to stop him from being pres.... sets a dangerous precedent.

Maybe Real America should start glaring false wannabetrue rumors and try to impeach the next

democrat pres, if there ever is one....,from the first day, all through the first hundred days,

and all during his presidency.

Then the activist conservative judges will ignore the Constitution and outlaw every major move the

democrat president makes...

haha. that's funny. There are no activist federal judges who are conservative and would ignore the Constitution.

Advantage: lefties.

Archived