THE BROWNS BOARD

***official Draft Day Thread***

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling if we do let Colt go we will be targeting Jacory Harris in the 6th...so, might as well pick up Streeter.

Has nick toon left the building yet?

Nick Toon is still there including McNutt, Childs, and Givens. Both McNutt and Givens were guys I would have taken at #87 and one should still be there at #100

I want NcNutt so I can root for him and you can all call me a McNutt Hugger.

In fact, like the Frye Guys, I may start a fan club, the "McNutt Huggers".

I don't think we would wear costumes though. Maybe just a sign.

Zombo

Apparently, John Hughes was an excellent pick. Very smart, loves the game, can play DE and DL in the rotation, uses his hands/leverage

very smartly, and is powerful, tough as nails...

Defensive line rotation fix: A+.

Weeden was a brilliant move - other teams had him in their sights before the Browns #37.

And Richardson is a future all pro. Take it to the bank.

And Swartz is a kickass RT starter.

I look for a late wr like Moss, maybe, and a cb.

LB in the fourth round. Should be very cool.

This is the time of year where stains fans are in all their glory. Hell, draft talk starts 4 games into the regular season and now it's finally here.

The new roster of young, talented players who have the ill fortune of being drafted by the stains. Careers are killed right out of the gate.

The rest of the season is meaningless now, but this time is Christmas in dirty, dirty Cleveland.

Regards...

...an'at

This is the time of year where stains fans are in all their glory. Hell, draft talk starts 4 games into the regular season and now it's finally here.

The new roster of young, talented players who have the ill fortune of being drafted by the stains. Careers are killed right out of the gate.

The rest of the season is meaningless now, but this time is Christmas in dirty, dirty Cleveland.

Regards...

...an'at

The Steelers are a class organization. Too bad the same thing can't be said for their fans.

Winn looks like he'll be our 3rd down pass rusher at DT. He was projected to go much higher, I think injury concerns dropped him down a bit. Looks like he can get in the backfield in a hurry for a guy his size.

Wade didn't run a fast 40, but his 3 cone was up near the top, some people consider that more important than a straight line 40.

The NFL projected him as a 2nd round pick coming out this year. I'm excited to see him play, could be a steal.

anyone who thinks this was a successful draft is sucking their own dick.

fell for the minnesota bluff. could have taken one of the top 3 OL at 22 but drafted some 28 year old bartender and let our biggest rival in our own division fuck in the ass by taking him right after we picked up our 'franchise' qb.

didn't address wr until the bottom of the barrel............i mean the picks we gave minnesota and a set of balls we probably could have traded up to get floyd or wright (if it was such an important pick, like everyone else thought it was) but NO.

oh well another evaluation year.

Regards...

...an'at

And again you're nothing but a troll on a Cleveland browns fan board. Is your life really that meaningless and petty? That sucks.

anyone who thinks this was a successful draft is sucking their own dick.

fell for the minnesota bluff. could have taken one of the top 3 OL at 22 but drafted some 28 year old bartender and let our biggest rival in our own division fuck in the ass by taking him right after we picked up our 'franchise' qb.

didn't address wr until the bottom of the barrel............i mean the picks we gave minnesota and a set of balls we probably could have traded up to get floyd or wright (if it was such an important pick, like everyone else thought it was) but NO.

oh well another evaluation year.

crying-kids04.jpg

Archived