THE BROWNS BOARD

Jesus Hung Out With Prostitutes And Lepers

VaporTrail

Is prostitution a disease, too? You know damn well that Jesus hung out with outcasts.

No, prostitution is a crime right?

And, sorry, did you have some evidence even biblical that Jesus hung around with prostitutes?

I doubt you can even make the case that mary magdalene was one.

Is there a point here?

WSS

No, prostitution is a crime right?

And, sorry, did you have some evidence even biblical that Jesus hung around with prostitutes?

I doubt you can even make the case that mary magdalene was one.

Is there a point here?

WSS

All I ever said was that He hung out with prostitutes and lepers. He hung out with outcasts of society, people who were hated. You're telling me that with all the proverbs associated with Him, He would not have hung out with gays? Ever hear the story of the good Samaritan? All I'm saying here is on the premise that there is truth to the Bible.

Is there Biblical evidence of Mary Magdalene being a prostitute? No, and that's something you're correct on. That doesn't stop people from believing it, hell, I was taught she was a prostitute in my PSR classes.

Is there a point here? Yeah. If you're going to call yourself a Christian, then use this religion as an excuse to bash people who are unlike you, then you're a hypocrite.

It's funny how Athiest's have to constantly demean anyone who believes in God. Put up childish pictures, put rambling sentences out, etc. If you don't believe, don't believe, I could give a fuck less.

If what I say bothers you, feel free to ignore it.

Archived