THE BROWNS BOARD

Justin Blackmon Sports Science

Harry Buffalo

I really think we're gonna get this guy. The draft will go Colts - Luck, Somebody that traded up - RGIII, Vikings - Kalil, and Browns - Blackmon. Before the last week I thought for sure the Rams would take him. But now I think they're going to trade out of the pick, and I personally don't see us being the team that trades up. Man I hope this happens. Justin Blackmon and Greg Little would be nice. Definitely a step up over Massaquoi and Robiskie.

The way I see it, the only way Blackmon doesn't fall to us is if St. Louis somehow can't trade out of the spot in which case RGIII probably falls to us.

and at which point the phone in the brown's draft room goes ring off the hook. trade down and get another pick and grab claiborne.

Blackmon is under 6'1 and is a 4.5 low 4.7 high guy. I'm not saying he can't play but as of right now it's not looking good for him. He decided not to run the 40 at the combine so if he runs anything over a 4.5 at his pro day expect him to drop.

He is under 6'1 by 1/8 and inch and height doesn't matter, vertical leap and arm reach does and he has it. Besides he is expected to run between a high 4.4 to a low 4.5. I have never seen 4.7 mentioned anywhere. That is something Jeffery is likely to post.

I could care less what Blackmon's numbers are at the combine, the kid is going to be a star. I've seen him play. I went out of my way a few times this year to specifically watch OK State games JUST to watch this guy play. He's spectacular. He's the number 1 pick I want this year, far and away. And now that St. Louis is looking to trade out of the number 2 pick, I genuinely see us getting him. I say it's unlikely the Vikings pick someone that isn't Kalil. Ponder should some promise last year and getting your franchise left tackle for the next 12 years locked up with a qb you could have is a very enticing thing to look at.

I want Justin Blackmon. I had a dream he was our pick too. If he is our pick and wears number 85, then I'm a prophet hahaha. Let's hope. I could care less if he drops every pass and runs a 13.2 at the combine. This guy will be a stud. I'd love to see him in the brown and orange.

Saw that vid a while ago... It shows Blackmon will be one helluva possession receiver at the NFL level

While impressive Blackmon's not a fit for us. He's not fast enough to be the field stretcher we need. No way he busts a sub 4.5...

I'm with miktoxic in the trade down camp... but not for Maurice.

Saw that vid a while ago... It shows Blackmon will be one helluva possession receiver at the NFL level

While impressive Blackmon's not a fit for us. He's not fast enough to be the field stretcher we need. No way he busts a sub 4.5...

I'm with miktoxic in the trade down camp... but not for Maurice.

I do think the Browns need a "field stretcher". It would not surprise me to see the Browns trade down in order to pick up a guy like Kendell Wright....who supposedly can stretch the field....and get more picks...maybe another 1st rounder, but at least another 2 and a 3.

Archived