THE BROWNS BOARD

The american military has issues

Clevfan4life

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you are a simpleton. I don't think women should be in combat.

WSS

Just offering some different perspective here. I've had female soldiers as part of my Military Police fire team. In my experience they've performed quite well under fire and I would gladly serve with them again. Some of them have made better soldiers and MPs than male soldiers have.

Should they serve in an Infantry fire team? I wouldn't say they aren't capable but I don't think the infantry mission is a mission for them. I think they should be trained to fight and be prepared to when it's necessary.

No, I agree with Marcus. I can't imagine a woman in infantry getting captured - look at the hell that gal soldier driving

the truck went through. Quite capable, but being female lends itself to sexual abuse if captured.

No, I agree with Marcus. I can't imagine a woman in infantry getting captured - look at the hell that gal soldier driving

the truck went through. Quite capable, but being female lends itself to sexual abuse if captured.

Stuart

Ok. I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with Marcus, just wanted clarification. And you just did that.

I never took the possibility of sexual abuse into account.

I believe there are women who WANT to be on the front lines, and they could do very well. Discrimination

is one matter, but sending them there as a unit... they would go, I just don't think it's appropriate due to the risk.

But, I defer to Marcus, he has the serious experience to weigh in.

Well in support arms (Military Police, Transportation, Commo) your mission calls you back to the forward operating base or (FOB). Very seldom do missions last days at a time. This works out for females due to different hygiene needs.

Combat Arms (Infantry, Scouts, Artilery, and Armor) missions require time away from the FOB for days or even weeks away from the FOB. Hygiene aside, Infantry and other combat arms carry their things (Ammo, Food, Clothes, etc)with them making for heavier packs. Weight baring has been proven to have adverse effects on the female reproductive system as well.

There's also the issue of capture. Adherence to the code of conduct might be a challenge to a chivalrous male soldier. As the enemy could surely use a female soldier against her comrades (via beatings, torture, or sexual assault). But that's in the most extreme of cases.

Well in support arms (Military Police, Transportation, Commo) your mission calls you back to the forward operating base or (FOB). Very seldom do missions last days at a time. This works out for females due to different hygiene needs.

Combat Arms (Infantry, Scouts, Artilery, and Armor) missions require time away from the FOB for days or even weeks away from the FOB. Hygiene aside, Infantry and other combat arms carry their things (Ammo, Food, Clothes, etc)with them making for heavier packs. Weight baring has been proven to have adverse effects on the female reproductive system as well.

There's also the issue of capture. Adherence to the code of conduct might be a challenge to a chivalrous male soldier. As the enemy could surely use a female soldier against her comrades (via beatings, torture, or sexual assault). But that's in the most extreme of cases.

I basically agree with you but remember this post is an example of an extreme case.

WSS

Lol, my obsession.

How many times have I posted a picture of a fox or some shit in this thread? Zero? Ok.

Now how many woodpeckers are on just this one page? I haven't clicked show on all of his posts, so I really don't know. Please tell me.

No ideal Woodster. You attacked me remember? How many have I put up? I will say that I think that woodpecker pictures are as pertinent to a conversation as many of your responses.

Also obsession comes from the idea that you brag about having somebody on ignore and then bitching about them constantly.

As for you Cleve, I have no idea where you draw the time outs and warnings from. I think, and you admit, that being an abrasive asshole is your thing. But I haven't personally censored you for it nor have I requested it.

PS I noticed most of your warnings are for being a douchebag. I can't imagine how you would mount a defense against that.

;)

WSS

As for you Cleve, I have no idea where you draw the time outs and warnings from. I think, and you admit, that being an abrasive asshole is your thing. But I haven't personally censored you for it nor have I requested it.

PS I noticed most of your warnings are for being a douchebag. I can't imagine how you would mount a defense against that.

;)

WSS

Oh thats easy, cause it was dh's buddy and i was being a douchebag to dh after he made personal threats against me. If he didnt have friends in high places here he would have been gone and u know it.

One more time it has nothing to do with me. I think everybody here, including you, has something to offer.

WSS

I didnt say u had anything to do with it. I just assumed the editing wasvbeing done by u but apparently itcwasnt editing from a mod, cal was just literally deleting and reposting his thread when someone had a dissenting comment.

I literally just said "in all likelihood the current deficit reduction has more to do with the previous admin". I said it in those words, nothing even slightly trolling...so its proof that cal just wants to have convo's with himself. So as i previously suggested, lets give him his own forum

But Cleve, sexism and abuse of women is only bad when those other people do it...

Stuart

No one says that or even implied it. That's one of those things you litards formulate in your little brains.

What has clearly been implied by you leftists is that is OK if Mexicans and Muslims rape women because white people do it too.

How pathetic you people are.

Stuart

No one says that or even implied it. That's one of those things you litards formulate in your little brains.

What has clearly been implied by you leftists is that is OK if Mexicans and Muslims rape women because white people do it too.

How pathetic you people are.

I guess I should've written that in pink because your sarcasm detector is broken....derp!

Archived