THE BROWNS BOARD

TKS Tirade NFL Roundtable TONIGHT

TKS Tirade

Hey Browns Fans and football honks! Join me TK, along with other wild talk radio hosts, and special guests Paul Fabri from the North Coast Browns Backers and Munch from ESPN 850 WKNR as we break down all 32 NFL teams tonight as TKS Tirade presents the second annual NFL Roundtable show! LIVE TONIGHT AT 7PM.

We were supposed to be doing the show from Legends in Medina, but Legends is remodeling this week so I;ll be doing the show from the friendly confines of TK's Studio (my house).

Hope to see you all tonight in the interactive chat only at www.wildtalkradio.com

Alright, buddy. We have three consecutive post limit when replying to your own thread.

Actually, one post would have been sufficient.

1 post: mildly semi-interesting announcement/ invitation.

2 posts: pesky self-promoter.

3 posts: irritating douchebag.

4 posts: Steeler vermin.

Zombo

Ive been posting on some forums today. just busy getting last minute preperations for tonight done. This site has been very good to my show, all that show up tonight will get a shout out, and the brownsboard will be getting huge plugs throughout the show. Not shameless promoting, I think the world of this site

You lost me at "Munch". Can anybody actually stand to listen to that guy . . . even in small doses? After you get over the fifth-grade-worthy amusement factor that the dude actually goes by the moniker "Munch Bishop," you might as well just play a loop of that test for the emergency broadcast network. Better radio, Brother.

Good show TK, thanks for having me on and talking up the Board a little.

I think more and more people are finding that even if you don't like to post on message boards much, the info here is pretty good to stay up to date. We have our fine posters to thank for that.

Kudos to the puppets for doing great work also, can't leave them out.

Hope I wasn't too long winded about Lewis.

Riffer,

You were not too long winded on Lewis! It was great insight! You know your welcome anytime on the show. I can say I will be plugging this site alot on the show and make sure people know this is a good place not only for Browns fans but football fans as well!

I hope to see more members checking out the show not only to listen but to give their thoughts on our Browns and anything else on their minds!

Thanks again!

Riffer,

You were not too long winded on Lewis! It was great insight! You know your welcome anytime on the show. I can say I will be plugging this site alot on the show and make sure people know this is a good place not only for Browns fans but football fans as well!

I hope to see more members checking out the show not only to listen but to give their thoughts on our Browns and anything else on their minds!

Thanks again!

Sounds like a good gig TK! It was nice you included members of this board and invited people here to come. Thanks for plugging this site. Is there a link you can share next week (a day or 2 before your show)?

- Tom F.

Tom,

I do have a link to reach the show. I'll give it now incase you or anyone else wants to check out the site.

www.wildtalkradio.com

There are archive pages where you can check out past shows and get a feel for what its like.

Mondays I'll start posting here what I'll be talking about Tuesday. If anyone has something they want me to hit on in particular I have no hesitations talking about it. We have an interactive chat on the site and all are welcome!

Thanks for your support! It does mean alot!

Archived