THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Looking At At Trade With The Dolphins

cambridgeho

My thoughts are ... We have some good possession receiver candidates: Nelson, Norwood, Coop, so don't spend a draft pick .... and your avatar is very small but it is still making me horny.

Z

My thoughts are ... We have some good possession receiver candidates: Nelson, Norwood, Coop, so don't spend a draft pick .... and your avatar is very small but it is still making me horny.

Z

sadly the wife says the same thing.

I like Bess, guy has good hands but the fins are just looking to drop 2.8 mill off their salary after overpaying for Wallace.

Bag of footballs and a stick of Big Red for him (and they should thank the Browns for paying him) anything else would be over paying.

Fin fans on that site are say Bess and the Dolphins #1 for the Browns #1.... Is weed legal in Flordia now too? Someone call Ricky Williams and let him know...

The Browns will not offer more than a 4th or 5th for him. I do no think there is a wr in the 4th or 5th that could help the browns. I also think there is more going down then this, Miami if they do not get Albert in a trade from KC, then they will be wanting who ever is left our of the Tackle, and thats when we can do the trade down. Not saying it will happen or if Bess is a good deal, just saying that like all rumors, it is out there. Also Zombo, I completely forgot about Nelson, when healthy he will be a Joe J. type reciever.

One of the late 5th rounder is the highest I would pay. Honestly don't see the point since the fins will likely just cut him.

They most likely will cut him, but he would then go to a team that he views as a contender.

Maybe the fins throw their first, second and Bess in a deal.

I honestly wouldnt mind giving up a fourth if they can sign him for a few years. He is a solid wideout that would be a good safety valve, but like someone said they will just cut him and he'll go to the Pats.

I like Bess, guy has good hands but the fins are just looking to drop 2.8 mill off their salary after overpaying for Wallace.

Bag of footballs and a stick of Big Red for him (and they should thank the Browns for paying him) anything else would be over paying.

Fin fans on that site are say Bess and the Dolphins #1 for the Browns #1.... Is weed legal in Flordia now too? Someone call Ricky Williams and let him know...

Correct, we're not trading down to take a slot receiver- and Bess would have to restructure, could have kept Cribbs if that was all we were looking for. The only way I see the Browns trading down is to pick up the missing second rounder.

Correct, we're not trading down to take a slot receiver- and Bess would have to restructure, could have kept Cribbs if that was all we were looking for. The only way I see the Browns trading down is to pick up the missing second rounder.

If we pick up another seasoned possession WR *as well* as the second rounder, then sure, great. But I can't see us trading down and not getting the second.

This "rumor" is utterly stupid.

Shaun Lauvao for Aaron Rodgers - straight up! It's an offer, and we can be sure the packers are Seriously Considering it!

Zero proof for any of this hogswallop -- Bess is way overpaid.

I thought it was codswallop. I guess it depends on if you are in a coastal/fishing community or an inland farming community.

C+-+Chip+Shop.JPG

Also heard on espn 850 we gave him a 3 year extension.

If its a 5th then it is a steal. We also have Nelson and Norwood and Benjamin, I think Cooper will be let go for sure now. . These little trades for Bess and Dion Lewis are very good additions for us

By Omar Kelly
Sun Sentinel

7:06 p.m. EDT, April 26, 2013

The Miami Dolphins have traded Davone Bess to the Cleveland Browns, and a league source says the veteran receiver has agreed to a three-year extension with his new team.

Terms of the trade were not immediately disclosed, but the Dolphins were shopping for a mid-round pick.

Bess, who has served as the team's primary slot receiver since joining the Dolphins as an undrafted free agent out of Hawaii in 2008, was entering the final year of a contract slated to pay him $2.67 million in 2013, which includes a $50,000 workout bonus.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/dolphins-blog/sfl-miami-dolphins-trade-davone-bess-to-browns-20130426,0,1897775.story

Archived