THE BROWNS BOARD

Politics Don't Matter Anymore

MLD Woody

I think hes extremely talented and very versatile. Just have to let the territorial loyalty go. Probably fell that far because of the weed charge. Hopefully, well you know... My concern is that because he is so versatile there might be a touch of Cam Erving who supposedly could play any position on the O line but none of them really well. Let's hope that isn't the case. And a lot of prognosticators think it was a great pic even though I don't think most of the prognosticators know any more about football than we do.

WSS

I see Peppers as being a Josh Cribbs type of player on this football team -

to be so talented, and smart, to play multiple positions - and being so physical

while doing it...

takes real smarts and love for the game. He can light up his team by playing the game like he does.

You know the Browns investigated his life in college, and talked to coaches, players, friends,

doctors, etc, and figured Peppers wasn't at fault for anything about the watered down stuff.

And, he is a kickass tackler. Peppers is the kind of kid who plays the game, and wouldn't have

a woodpecker for a pet.

I see Peppers as being a Josh Cribbs type of player on this football team -

to be so talented, and smart, to play multiple positions - and being so physical

while doing it...

takes real smarts and love for the game. He can light up his team by playing the game like he does.

You know the Browns investigated his life in college, and talked to coaches, players, friends,

doctors, etc, and figured Peppers wasn't at fault for anything about the watered down stuff.

And, he is a kickass tackler. Peppers is the kind of kid who plays the game, and wouldn't have

a woodpecker for a pet.

did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

Archived