THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2015 Schedule

Zombo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep there are. Looks like the annual trip for all of us out of towners is going to be the home opener against the Titans.

Nothing like the opener.

I have gone through it over and over and my schedule looks like I will attend the games with the Titans, Raiders, Broncos,Cards,Bengals, and Steelers. I'll skip the game against the Ravens on Monday night, and the 49ers.

I'll do a Sunday night game on occasion, but screw Monday and Thursday night. I am with Ed.....football is to be played on Sundays at 1PM.

I may not join you guys on Saturday night. The ticket increases have me wanting to eliminate a night on the road. My new plan is to leave on Saturday rather than Friday and stay in Columbus on Saturday rather than staying somewhere in Ky. on Fridays and Cleveland on Saturday.

I get up early. I can be in the lot as early as people want to be there, or shortly after and just drive in from Columbus Sunday morning.

Then again, I may just forget that plan and be there for Saturday night.

Nothing like the opener.

I have gone through it over and over and my schedule looks like I will attend the games with the Titans, Raiders, Broncos,Cards,Bengals, and Steelers. I'll skip the game against the Ravens on Monday night, and the 49ers.

I'll do a Sunday night game on occasion, but screw Monday and Thursday night. I am with Ed.....football is to be played on Sundays at 1PM.

I may not join you guys on Saturday night. The ticket increases have me wanting to eliminate a night on the road. My new plan is to leave on Saturday rather than Friday and stay in Columbus on Saturday rather than staying somewhere in Ky. on Fridays and Cleveland on Saturday.

I get up early. I can be in the lot as early as people want to be there, or shortly after and just drive in from Columbus Sunday morning.

Then again, I may just forget that plan and be there for Saturday night.

Way too early in the planning to have anything definite right now, but we are coming for the Titans game. No plans for the rest of the weekend as of yet but that's when we will be there and I'm sure there will be some downtown celebrating on Sunday night after we kick the Titans ass.

The issue would be getting safely to Cincitucky for the Thursday night game

I've even suggested to Howie about doing just that.

Thanks. Raiders game looking likely for me.

Aren't there a few Brits on here that make an annual trip ?

Stay tuned.

... and the Indians host the White Sox that weekend... so there's that...

But the Raiders game has more appeal to it.

I've even suggested to Howie about doing just that.

Stay tuned.

A Cinci roadtrip looks far preferable to late December in KC, but Oct 25 @ Rams looks attractive as well.

... and the Indians host the White Sox that weekend... so there's that...

But the Raiders game has more appeal to it.

A Cinci roadtrip looks far preferable to late December in KC, but Oct 25 @ Rams looks attractive as well.

I do a fall trip or 2 every year....and I have been threatening to combine that with a Browns away game, but this year I am likely taking trips to Park City, Utah and to San Antonio. The Browns game has to fit in with my travel agenda as well. Cities that could be possibilities in the future for me to combine my desired travel destinations with a Browns away game include perhaps Seattle, Minnesota, Chicago, Indy, New Orleans, Nashville, Baltimore/Washington, NYC, and Boston. But it doesn't look like this year with two fall trips, plus a summer trip, plus two trips to pickup and deliver my kid to grad school. Nothing is in the cards this year. Seattle game is being held too late and too close to Christmas.

But I will be around for the Titan game festivities.

The Browns WILL defeat the Broncos as Manning reviews his AARP endorsement deal. BOOK IT

The Broncos Oline/Dline will be suspect this year without major chemistry and improvement. Their defense has some aging vets but its still Manning. His head will beat you before his arm talent.

The Broncos Oline/Dline will be suspect this year without major chemistry and improvement. Their defense has some aging vets but its still Manning. His head will beat you before his arm talent.

Manning is still dangerous but I have a good feeling that the Browns will shock a lot of people by putting Denvers dick in the dirt and I'm not just saying that to say it.

Gipper, PM me when you're in SA. I'll buy you a beer.

My purpose in going would be to......tada!.....go to a football game. Senior Night at Trinity, my daughters final home game as a cheerleader. I would probably only be in from like Friday noon til Sunday Morning. But I may be back the following May for graduation (if she graduates on time).

I thought it was boost with a little baggy of ginger chews?

I am trying to avoid sugar and most starches. My glucose levels have been too high. Do those contain sugar?

Its harder than you think trying to find stuff to eat that doesn't have sugar, starch and fat.....especially when you sit 100 paces from a McDonald's. A lot of grilled chicken wraps. I figure the tortilla shell has less starch than a processed white bread bun.

I am trying to avoid sugar and most starches. My glucose levels have been too high. Do those contain sugar?

Its harder than you think trying to find stuff to eat that doesn't have sugar, starch and fat.....especially when you sit 100 paces from a McDonald's. A lot of grilled chicken wraps. I figure the tortilla shell has less starch than a processed white bread bun.

Yea the ginger chews have sugar unless you are chewing on the actual root. If you really are having trouble I'd just go to a whole foods and ask for suggestions. Their employees are very knowledgeable and they have a big selection. Trader joes the same although their selection isn't as diverse. I'd have to think about it. I really like kale chips.

Manning is still dangerous but I have a good feeling that the Browns will shock a lot of people by putting Denvers dick in the dirt and I'm not just saying that to say it.

if the browns add a couple of monsters to the DL and taylor is healthy, i could see a seahawk-esque SB performance out of the brown's D and have manning dancing like the off-beat doofus he is.

Yea the ginger chews have sugar unless you are chewing on the actual root. If you really are having trouble I'd just go to a whole foods and ask for suggestions. Their employees are very knowledgeable and they have a big selection. Trader joes the same although their selection isn't as diverse. I'd have to think about it. I really like kale chips.

That does not sound too enticing.

And riddle me this: why is it that the so called "healthy foods" have to cost double the price?

That does not sound too enticing.

And riddle me this: why is it that the so called "healthy foods" have to cost double the price?

I'm guessing because they aren't processed and just because. Its always been worlds cheaper to eat unhealthy than healthy. Its a large part of the reason our country has an obesity problem.

I'm guessing because they aren't processed and just because. Its always been worlds cheaper to eat unhealthy than healthy. Its a large part of the reason our country has an obesity problem.

I am not sure however that the cost to the suppliers of healthy food is any more.....I think the prices are just jacked up.

I am not sure however that the cost to the suppliers of healthy food is any more.....I think the prices are just jacked up.

Who knows. Almonds with cocoa powder is a good snack. Healthy fats, cocoa powder is very low cal as well.

Depends on what healthy food you are referring to, Gip...

But in general yields are lower and risks are higher to supply "natural" foods.

Depends on what healthy food you are referring to, Gip...

But in general yields are lower and risks are higher to supply "natural" foods.

Especially(and ironically) with Almonds......and Pecans.....

My Bro is in the nut business in Tucson and I can tell you that Almonds and Pecans are getting scarce and about to skyrocket in price......Arizona and California are about outta water and production is freefalling to record low #'s right now.......so both are about to disappear from our menu.......get your almond joys while you still can......

Supply and demand. More and more people want organic while the growers aren't keeping pace.

And riddle me this: why is it that the so called "healthy foods" have to cost double the price? Gipper

The trouble is, to mass produce food, there are obstacles - weather, insects, and diseases.

It affects larger producers if they are organic, and like us, smaller producers with giant

gardens (like somewhere around 800 + tomato plants).

Most big growers, if not all, use insecticide on crops to protect them, and chemicals to

prevent diseases. Like soybeans - they use Roundup or Roundup equivalent to kill all weeds

before planting, then they use Roundup again to kill the weeds back again. Then they use a lot

of artificial fertilizers, and keep planting the same crop again and again, depending on prices of beans and corn,

and the soil wears out, and they use more fertilizers.....

Organic means you don't use all that crap. There is stuff to kill insects that isn't artificial, like Bacillus Thuringiensis,

a harmless to humans bacteria that kills tomato hornworms. Organic means you don't use all that artificial crap. It also means you get some great taste, instead of the blah of tomatoes with thick, tough skin

(travels with no bruising on mass production scale), and they don't taste good.

And a sulfur spray to protect from diseases....But going natural is a lot more expensive. Then the weather can hit

and some farmers have had to replant. to plant about 13 acres, it costs about 1000 bucks for seed, and for corn

that uses a lot of nitrogen - the fertilizer is more expensive since ammonium nitrate, I think it was, was used as a bomb

in Oklahoma.

Can't wait for the draft......

Archived