THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2015 Schedule

Zombo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stretch either side of the bye week is going to be huge - four division games in a row! Still, at least we get the bengals in prime time, so that should be a Dalton special.

Nice to finish with the steelers, hopefully we're still playing for something then.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13264/game-by-game-predictions-cleveland-browns

I don't normally read too much in to these, but oh my god, Pat McManaman is an idiot. He has us scoring 12 points per game and winning only 4 games - including losing at home to Oakland.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13264/game-by-game-predictions-cleveland-browns

I don't normally read too much in to these, but oh my god, Pat McManaman is an idiot. He has us scoring 12 points per game and winning only 4 games - including losing at home to Oakland.

i think oakland will be much improved this year.

if we don't shore up the DL and get better LB play it's going to be a long year.

those afc and nfc west teams are no joke, especially on the road AND it's not like the browns have some huge homefield advantage.

Really? That AFC West will be a shell of what it was last year and in years prior. Maybe Arizona is good again but SF will likely be terrible and the Rams are always a bad-but-some-games-elite type team under Jeff Fisher.

Just like the last 2,3,4... however many years, it doesn't matter who we play on the schedule, it all comes down to how our QB play is...

If we get poor QB play, we'll win 4 or 5, if we get average QB play we'll win 7 or 8, if we get above-average QB play we have a chance at the division and playoffs...

It's really that simple...

Mid-Nov Bye... not bad for a change.

Actually 4-0... West Coast travel is rough, but Chargers are not what they were, may have a rookie QB and are going to be a distracted team all year.

Going to stop there for now.

I am usually one of the more conservative prognosticators here having only over estimated our record by one game each of the last two seasons... but I was getting carried away and hitting double digits.

Right now, I'm not sure who's going to be QB'ing for San Diego, last I heard was Rivers was gone (or soon will be).

When I first saw who we were supposed to play this year I wasn't too encouraged, but after seeing this Schedule it somehow doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to be - of course we still need and Offense . . .

Tour, come on, let's see it!

Nah... head was spinning. Realized it was because I was working without a net... where net = Run D + QB...

While I like McCown and think he might recoup his 2013 form given our PAP attack, I felt the same going into 2014 with Hoyer.

But bigger pause is given by the run D... and I think the draft is going go a long way to determining our success there. So going to need a week and a day and around 12 hours to get my feet under me.

With the Jets up first, I do not think that we will have to wait long to see where our run D really is.

Will tickets be harder to come by and/or more expensive for the Titans opener than they would be usually?

I paid around $80 for my ticket last year.

Home opener usually draws a big, enthusiastic crowd, and I expect folks will ask more because the ticket prices were raised 30+ percent.

Thanks. Raiders game looking likely for me.

Aren't there a few Brits on here that make an annual trip ?

Yep there are. Looks like the annual trip for all of us out of towners is going to be the home opener against the Titans.

Archived