THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Thursday May 14.

The Gipper

Here are today's survey questions:

1. Who, in your view are your 5 "most beloved" sports figures of all time?

2. If you could go back in time and change the results of one single sporting event in history, what would that event be.

3. A poll taken recently said that 34% of respondees thought that Michael Jordan could be LeBron James at one on one RIGHT NOW with MJ in his 50s and LeBron just 30.

Ignoring the obvious stupidity of that...who do you think would win that matchup if both of them were 30 years old?

4. Who do you think is the most arrogant owner of a sports team today?

5. A Russian model has had surgery and taken other steps to look like a human Barbie Doll.

Here is a photo:

4ecc78c62d9b8b5faede51de823f2e9551cabe1a

What do you think of that?

1. Jack Nicklaus, Henry Aaron, Dale Earnhardt Sr., Bernie Kosar.

2. The 1997 World Series

3. Lebron would win. He's to big for Jordan to stop. Jordan is faster and a better outside shooter, but Lebron could just back Jordan down all day.

4. Mark Cuban

Rocky Colavito, Jim Brown, Omar Vizquel, Jessie Owens, and probably a tie between Bernie/Sipe.

2. If you could go back in time and change the results of one single sporting event in history, what would that event be.

The 9th inning of the 1997 World Series, no ifs ands or buts.

(#2 would probably The Drive)

3. A poll taken recently said that 34% of respondees thought that Michael Jordan could be LeBron James at one on one RIGHT NOW with MJ in his 50s and LeBron just 30.

Ignoring the obvious stupidity of that...who do you think would win that matchup if both of them were 30 years old?

Close match. It is possible that MJ could win because LeBron plays so much more of a team game than an individual game....but that said, no, I think LeBron would take him. LeBron is bigger, stronger and would muscle Jordan on defense, and he is just as fast toward the hoop. MJ might have a slightly better jumper...not much now.

Now that George Steinbrenner is dead, pretty much Robert Kraft hands down.

Honorable mentions are Cuban, Jerry Jones (is arrogance required in Dallas?) and Jerry Reinsdorf

5. A Russian model has had surgery and taken other steps to look like a human Barbie Doll.

Here is a photo:

Naturally, since I am a male, I am just trying to get my brain around what it would be like to copulate with her. I don't know if it would be great, weird or what. I think it would be kinda like trying to screw a praying mantis.....a praying mantis with huge tits.

Legs are too long but other than that she's hot. Please don't tell me she used to be a man or something.

1. I'm young so most will probably just laugh at my list. Eddie George, Marshawn Lynch, Tim Tebow, Johnny, Von Miller. Pretty much in reverse order.

For #2, the result of the 2012 A&M-LSU game, as a win there likely puts A&M in the national championship game where we would have put a comparable hurting on Notre Dame to what Bama did.

3. Jordan

4. Don't know

Babe Ruth

Joe Dimaggio

Mickey Mantle

Joe Namath

Johnny Unitas

Karlis Missed.

Lebron, he's a horse, he would outrebound him. Just as quick, shoots just as well.

So many .. but I am feeling Jim Irsay today.

Here is a photo:

I'd have fun fucking it.

(1) Leroy Kelley, Gordie Howe (Redwings and Houston Aeros), Luis Tiant (when he pitched for the Indians), Patrick Kane (Blackhawks) and Craig Biggio Astros hall of famer.

(2) tie LSU-Bama championship game or The Drive . The G.D.Drive.

(3) LeBron

(4) I'm going with Les Alexander of the Rockets. What a Jerk!

(5) The chick has nice hair but she's a lousy lay - I'm so beautiful, I spent so much money on my looks, get off to that.

1. Lou Gehrig, Walter Payton, Roger Staubach, Arnold Palmer, Lebron James

2. Red Right 88

3. Lebron by a mile

4. Mark Cuban is one of the many

5. All she needs is a robot Ken

Cal Riken Jr, Adam Dunn, Joe Thomas, Phil Mickelson, The Ultimate Warrior

2003 Browns Steelers playoff game

Lebron James

Art Modell to this day

Here is a photo:

I'd fuck her

Don't really have idols or anything like that

Euro '96 semi final, England vs Germany, we lost on penalties, would have easily beaten Czech Republic in the final

No idea

Some you may not know about:

Assem Allam - owner of Hull City FC; bought the team, invested a little, then wanted to change the name to Hull Tigers; fans protested, authorities rejected the name change, and he's threatened to leave if he doesn't get his way

Vincent Tan - owner of Cardiff City FC; bought the team, nicknamed the bluebirds - they have played in blue for over 100 years; insisted on changing to red because it was 'lucky' and would appeal to the asian market.

That's freaky. No thanks.

Paul Gascoigne fills positions 1-5

Manchester City 3-2 Tottenham Hotspur, 2012. I am convinced had we won that game (we missed a great chance to go ahead 3-2 then lost to a penalty in the last seconds) we would have gone on to win the title. We would have been 1pt behind.

KING JAMES

Roman Abramovich. His hands are covered in blood and he gets away with it.

I would

1. Pele(world wide audience there), Mickey, Bo, MJ and the Great Gretzky (with the Babe in a close tie for 5th)

2. 1975-the greatest defense in Texas A&M history (10 of the 11 starters also started in the pros) lost to Arkansas up there after having beaten their hated rival and at 10-0 got moved to #1 in the country and got placed on the cover of that putrid jinxer of all times, Sports Illustrated. We could do nothing right and looked totally flat. How Arky ever got scheduled that year the week after the traditional season ending turkey day game with Texas is still a mystery to me. That was the best shot we ever had for national championship in my lifetime. Only more recent Browns fans have any idea what that feels like to be so close and yet so far (and at least they have Ohio State as a consolation).

3. I'll take MJ. Too damn quick. He would pick the King at least a couple of possessions and score on every one of his own.

4. Mark Cuban is a conceited asshole, even in his AT&T commercial. He can't help himself even with multiple takes no doubt. Jerrah is a close second.

5. Ugly stick meets "plastic" model-but we need to see her naked nonetheless, for a true comparison. Does she have nips? :P

Don't really have idols or anything like that

Not even Beckham?

Euro '96 semi final, England vs Germany, we lost on penalties, would have easily beaten Czech Republic in the final

Deciding a game on penalty kicks...and shootouts is fucking Retarded.

No idea

Some you may not know about:

Assem Allam - owner of Hull City FC; bought the team, invested a little, then wanted to change the name to Hull Tigers; fans protested, authorities rejected the name change, and he's threatened to leave if he doesn't get his way

What are they called now? If nothing...what is wrong with Tigers?

Vincent Tan - owner of Cardiff City FC; bought the team, nicknamed the bluebirds - they have played in blue for over 100 years; insisted on changing to red because it was 'lucky' and would appeal to the asian market.

Is he a Communist?

That's freaky. No thanks.

James J. Braddock, Lou Gehrig, Seabisquit, Harry Caray, Pele

Started to answer "Red right 88", but no... has to be stopping "The Drive". Just think of the possibilities if Marty had gotten over that hump.

3. A poll taken recently said that 34% of respondees thought that Michael Jordan could be LeBron James at one on one RIGHT NOW with MJ in his 50s and LeBron just 30. Ignoring the obvious stupidity of that...who do you think would win that matchup if both of them were 30 years old?

MJ... he could play one-on-one D...

Dan Snyder

Here is a photo: What do you think of that?

LOL... did they spackle her snatch and crack up as well?

1) MJ, Ozzie Smith, Barry Sanders, Mickey Mantle, Jim Thorpe

2) The 2012 NBA finals. If the Thunder win, we resign Harden and have 2 more championships and the beginning of a dynasty.

3) MJ hands down. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

4) Kraft. I would say Jerry or Cuban but they own it and are pretty damn funny.

5) What do I think? I'm not sure what to think. Odd. Very odd.

Greg Pruitt, Phil Mickelson, Earl Anthony, Johnny Bench, Dr. J

Browns vs. Broncos (The Drive). Taking Dave Puzzoli off the field on 3rd & 19, right after he sacked Elway was just stupid. Also, running Herman Fontenot on 3rd & 2 on our only possession of OT was stupid. Marty screwed that whole season up, no doubt in my mind we beat the NYG in the Super Bowl.

Probably Jordan, he's a better perimeter shooter.

Jerry Jones

Here is a photo:

What do you think of that? Weird, but hot

1) MJ, Ozzie Smith, Barry Sanders, Mickey Mantle, Jim Thorpe

2) The 2012 NBA finals. If the Thunder win, we resign Harden and have 2 more championships and the beginning of a dynasty.

3) MJ hands down. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

Except, of course for the fact that LeBron would win.

4) Kraft. I would say Jerry or Cuban but they own it and are pretty damn funny.

5) What do I think? I'm not sure what to think. Odd. Very odd.

• Babe Ruth
  • Lou Gerhig
  • Muhammid Ali
  • Arnold Palmer
  • Joe Louis

The FUMBLE

Agreed. As stupid as Jim Brown believing he could 'beat' Franco Harris

Jerry Jones

Here is a photo:

Have you seen the movie, "American Mary" on Netflix?

By the way, I understand this chick had some lower ribs removed so that should could have her torso look like Barbie. She could not achieve that shape otherwise.

Weird and a bit sick.

With those Legs and Pair, who's counting Ribs?? Somehow Work around it :D Just put your blinder's on..

By the way, I understand this chick had some lower ribs removed so that should could have her torso look like Barbie. She could not achieve that shape otherwise.

Weird and a bit sick.

Others who have had a rib removed include Raquel Welsh and Cher.

Archived