THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: Tom Brady suspended 4 games, 2016 1st rounder gone.

WalterWhite

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows what they've done in the past and didn't get caught. Can't say I am disappointed.

A first rounder next year. Now that hurts.

I guess Goodell decided not to issue an apology to Bob Kraft. This is a lot more than I expected. I thought Brady would get the 4 games, which they will reduce to 2......but a 1st round pick? I think that is a slap at Kraft for being an arrogant asswipe. Something I never expected.

It must have something to do with the fact that this may be considered a second or third offense.

Patriots: Commissioner Roger Goodell authorized the discipline that was imposed by NFL Executive President Troy Vincent, who made it clear that Brady's lack of cooperation with the league's investigation was a factor in the punishment.

Browns: The NFL noted in its statement about the discipline of Ray Farmer that no other team officials were involved in the illegal texting, and that the team was fully cooperative with the NFL’s investigation into the matter.

Glad to see the NFL take into consideration the Browns and Ray Farmer who cooperated fully versus the Patriots Tom Brady who didn't when handing out punishment.

Good news if your Jimmy Garapolo. He's good and he will prove it.

When Tom had his press conference in January after the Colts game, I will never forget how he laughed and made fun of the deflated balls accusation. He was grinning from ear to ear because he and Belicheck have been bending the rules for decades. As for Kraft, not getting an apology is enough punishment. Makes the whole organization look like a bunch of arrogant cheaters.

I hope Jimmy G. Is so good they can't take him out.

Who knows what they've done in the past and didn't get caught. Can't say I am disappointed.

The guy who called himself "the deflator" that disappeared with the balls in the bathroom before the game changed his story 4 times. Did anyone interview him or the other guy? What was to stop them from interviewing McNally and Jastremski? It seems simple to me if they wanted facts; talk to the two locker room guys who have worked there for years. Why did Wells have to rely on texts?

Good news if your Jimmy Garapolo. He's good and he will prove it.

I hope Jimmy G. Is so good they can't take him out.

Time to put down the funny smoke.

The guy who called himself "the deflator" that disappeared with the balls in the bathroom before the game changed his story 4 times. Did anyone interview him or the other guy? What was to stop them from interviewing McNally and Jastremski? It seems simple to me if they wanted facts; talk to the two locker room guys who have worked there for years. Why did Wells have to rely on texts?

The Pats denied the NFL a second interview after they turned over their phone records.

Sounds like ball boys, Farmer and All Other Browns Officials including Haslem were willing to give up private phones in investigations. Brady's phone lifestyle to famous to risk, and oh yea the ball boy he does not know. Cost him 4 games. Fine and picks, Hell Yes it's the integrity of the game when all your people that handle the ball, all the sudden don't know the true weight and never fumble it.. The Whole Damn Scam should have cost them 2 Years of playoff games also but that would ruin the competition of the game... Pats Hater, Hell Yes and Today I Celebrate.. Cheers!!

Unfortunately he's going to be angry and absolutely shred the Cowboys in week 5.

Don't think he plays. The Bye is not counted as a game??

His bye is after the Cowboys game.

His Bye is Week 4. You got him week 5. His 4th Game is Dallas.. Live it up

Walter dead serious how are you always the first to write these things on the Board? It's impressive in an odd way.

They should have gotten more but I'm happy they did something. When the report first came out I thought for sure it was going to be a slap on the wrist and a fine.

Archived