THE BROWNS BOARD

Chuck Booms....fired....Goldhammer next

Browns149

Good God they finally got rid of Booms. I couldn't not stand that ass clown. The guy had no ability to argue his points reasonably without resorting to screaming and name calling. I can't believe how many times driving to work and listening and the majority of the time the guy is screaming at callers and not letting them speak before he would call them names and then kill the caller. Chuck Booms had to be one of the WORST on-air personalities I have ever listened to.

Now, I'm living in North Carolina and I haven't listened to sports talk down here, obviously because it's pro Carolina everything. Occassionally when I have had a chance I will stream TheFan, but haven't done so in months.

More sports and less Levine...truth.

Truth?.. The only truth on that show died back in 2005 when Hal Lebovitz was a weekly guest.. It was the only reason to watch that show..Otherwise Les Levine has 0 credibility in anything but being a smug, arrogant prick.

I'm glad he is gone. I could handle him sometimes, but I had to stop listening to 92.3 in the morning because he would put me in a bad mood all morning. No matter what happened with the Browns he was always doom and gloom bitching and moaning and yelling at people... I know you need to have two sides to every story on the radio, but come on man...

And to top it all off, he was wrong 90% of the time.

Don't let the door hit ya Chuck.

I LOVE the Columbus sports talk, can't say much about what they have in Cleveland

if you're talking about Sports Radio 1460 the fan, all they talk about are the Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, and sometimes the Bengals. I never hear anything about thwe Browns. Probably the reason I dont listen to them. I do like the Buckeyes though, but dont care for the rest.

if you're talking about Sports Radio 1460 the fan, all they talk about are the Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, and sometimes the Bengals. I never hear anything about thwe Browns. Probably the reason I dont listen to them. I do like the Buckeyes though, but dont care for the rest.

If that is Columbus I would suggest that 98% of the conversation is Buckeyes, maybe 1% Blue Jackets....and the other 1% divided between Browns, Bengals, Indians, Reds, Crew.

If that is Columbus I would suggest that 98% of the conversation is Buckeyes, maybe 1% Blue Jackets....and the other 1% divided between Browns, Bengals, Indians, Reds, Crew.

Agreed. But still think it's more about the other sports because of Dom Tiberi (of course a Bengals fan). But you are correct, about 98% Buckeyes.

Archived