THE BROWNS BOARD

TP has been realesed by the Chiefs

ColumbusKing

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns need to pick him up, he is better at being Thaddeus Lewis then Thaddeus Lewis,

He is "The Avatar"

No he's not.

Thad is twice the QB.

Thad is solid. TP is an idiot.

Zombo

No he's not.

Thad is twice the QB.

Thad is solid. TP is an idiot.

Zombo

I am not saying we need TP I was just bringing it up cause he is my avatar.

BUT

Thad has only played in 6 career games.

What makes "Thad solid"

Cause he hasn't done anything to prove he isn't?

Infact what is "solid"? Nick Foles is solid, Palmer is solid. Isn't solid guys who aren't elite but good enough to continually win games in the NFL, enlighten me on what "solid" means, in your opinion.

BUT

What makes "Thad solid"

Infact what is "solid"? Nick Foles is solid, Palmer is solid. Isn't solid guys who aren't elite but good enough to continually win games in the NFL, enlighten me on what "solid" means, in your opinion.

Smart, cerebral guy with 60% comp percentage and 80 QBR who can come in off the bench and not lose a game, and maybe win a couple if pressed into starting.

Hes an ideal #3 and can serve as a #2. Classic dropback passer coached up by David Cutcliffe at Duke.

Pryor is a flipping idiot. He's an athlete, not an NFL Qb. What good is he as a third guy?

Z

Actually, that isn't a bad idea. Pryor as a TE. heh. I'd have to think about it for a few secs....'

but is he smart enough to play TE......

Pryor stood in front of a crowd of fans at the Orange Bowl where he apologized for tattoo-gate and swore he was coming back to Ohio State. Then weeks before the start of summer camp he enters the supplemental draft. Coward who set Ohio State back because of his selfishness and lack of integrity. No way Pryor is A Brown ever.

I'd take a shot at Pryor if there was no committment

Well, if he was released there would be no committment....other than a roster spot.

I am of the opinion that they will probably bring in another QB....to at least have enough arms to throw in practice. If Flip is his former coach it may make sense.....not that I would expect him to make anything of it.

BUT

What makes "Thad solid"

Fair point. Josh McCown might fit your definition of "solid". Thaddy Lew is merely a "who is this guy".

Smart, cerebral guy with 60% comp percentage and 80 QBR who can come in off the bench and not lose a game, and maybe win a couple if pressed into starting.

Hes an ideal #3 and can serve as a #2. Classic dropback passer coached up by David Cutcliffe at Duke.

Pryor is a flipping idiot. He's an athlete, not an NFL Qb. What good is he as a third guy?

Z

Let's just say that neither is impressive.....and in fact it may be Connor Shaw who is the #3 guy.

Fair point. Josh McCown might fit your definition of "solid". Thaddy Lew is merely a "who is this guy".

He's a 4th string Qb, whose sole purpose is to help install an offense in training camp. He needs to be able to throw accurately and that's about it.

For a third string option he is kinda solid actually.

Pryor is a joke.

Zombo

For a third string option he is kinda solid actually.

Pryor is a joke.

Zombo

Given the Browns recent history.....they can expect their #3 guy to start at least 1 or 2 games. Say Hello to Ken Dorsey, Connor Show, Seneca Wallace, Bruce Gradkowski, Luke McCown, Spergeon Wynn....all 3rd stringers who had to play at some point for the Browns. Thad Lewis was actually #2 in 2012 when he replaced Weeden.

Pryor stood in front of a crowd of fans at the Orange Bowl where he apologized for tattoo-gate and swore he was coming back to Ohio State. Then weeks before the start of summer camp he enters the supplemental draft. Coward who set Ohio State back because of his selfishness and lack of integrity. No way Pryor is A Brown ever.

He barely set OSU back in the grand scheme of things. It could have been much worse though.

But hey, "everybody murders people"

He barely set OSU back in the grand scheme of things. It could have been much worse though.

how much for your M sweater on ebay?

yeah that would suck that you wouldn't be able to sell your own shit.

throw him in jail.

True....and what he did should NEVER be the subject of an NCAA infraction. He sold a personal piece of property that he owned for a little cash. If it were a Pandora trinket he got from his Grandmama would it have been an infraction? No, it was a trinket he got from the school. If this thing was not to be his to do with as he pleased, then why was it given to him in the first place?

Archived