THE BROWNS BOARD

Welcome Danny Shelton & "Feast Mode"

Flugel

Amazing guy - here are four - he talks about losing his brother, domestic

violence....being big...

really inspiring - I think he is going to be a big factor in the Browns lockerroom being lit up this coming

season:

Feels like we are going to see a lot of this for years to come...

With a ten-yard penalty in the bank... anything else is gravy.

temp050815-RMC-04--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jp

Picture this Monster padded up. Yea It's Miller Time for Miller..

Believe Von is already using that one. Has it tattooed on his chest. Plus, offensive linemen don't get any glory.

Got to Believe a good OL has got to get even better blocking likes of Shelton, Orchard and X. Cooper at Camp.. A Fountain of Youth and Stay Healthy.. I would pay to watch some of these Battles at Camp.. Just get to the Camp wristbands already..

Looks like he has plenty of padding around the gut already.....

He may not be ready to wear half shirts yet; but that guy got all the way down to 339 pounds preparing for the predraft workouts. He weighed about 355 lbs on a lot of those videos he was tackling guys with much better footspeed than his. The reality that he was pretty damn good on 3rd downs - reminds us you don't judge a book by it's cover especially when he sported good enough endurance to never leave the field of play.

Tour had a good point that he takes great angles. The piggybacks I can offer that is a well prepared and instinctive football player begins every play with unparalleled vision. And when he lines up every play closest to where the snap is - he's usually first to see which way the QB opens at the snap. Last but not least, this guy that plays every single down - never quits on a play to the extent where he tackles RBs cutting back or QBs trying to scramble inside of text book containment at the dept of QB dropback. Oh yeah, we want us some of that!

... offensive linemen don't get any glory.

They do if I can help it...

Reminds me of Jerry Ball, 3 time pro-bowler with Detroit.

Not a name I would have ever come up with... but now that you mention it...

Ball also played with cleveland for a season (1993).

Yeah that was supposed to be "Crush and Rush" Jerry Ball and Michael Dean Perry.. Belichick sorely underused them both..I still think Bill B is big dumb asshole.

Archived