THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns New Uniforms

Zombo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my world, any NFL football article called "fashion police" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too gay to even consider reading.....

Plus, It's like making a list of what tastes best......and ranking things based upon taste is kinda dumb and really only applies to the person making the list......

Pick a hundred people to make this same list and you'll get a hundred different answers...

Their is no definitive list, anyone can make a list and everyone has their own opinions, I would put the new Browns unis as #1 only because the Browns are my team. I would put the Bungles, Steelers and Ravens at 32, 31, and 30 cause of the Bungle stripes, Steelers ugliness and the Raven purple.

Then again I'm not gay so I'm not gonna rank all 32 teams.

Although it's kinda late, here's a ranking those of you that are traditionalists may like... they've got the browns uni's in the middle of the pack.

Never seen the browns ranked that high nor the Steelers that low.

I miss those old uni's already after seeing those new ones.

Teams that should never change uniforms and keep with tradition...browns, raiders and packers.

http://www.csnwashington.com/media_gallery/photos-ranking-all-32-nfl-uniforms#slide-18

Man you're not gonna like this....your new uni's officially put the browns dead last.

Always a snarky comment about Cleveland..."As if things in Cleveland couldn't get worse".

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/fashion-police-ranking-nfl-uniforms-32-to-1-102014#img_0

Honestly, after looking at the other teams how can you pick a uniform that is worse?

Are the browns new uniforms REALLY worse than the bungles, bucs and jags? Or is this guy just an asshole?

Exactly- it's one guys opinion. I'lI put Tampa's ugly new unis at the bottom, followed by the Bengals.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived