THE BROWNS BOARD

so, who worries about the farce manmade goober warning? haha

calfoxwc

I did read the article. I'm not sure you did. It's saying at worst, 80% of all scientists believe climate change is man made...

And then if you actually look at the experts in the field, that number approaches 100%....

That was your leading post on proving man made Climate change false. I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page with that one

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, as an absolute FACT, it is False. I admit, most climate scientists think mmgw is real, sure, maybe.

but when it comes to CO2 being a poison, it's laughable.

This is from 2011 (keep in mind I've been arguing this for years back to the sheply mmgw immediate

crisis days)

https://www.nas.org/articles/Estimated_40_Percent_of_Scientists_Doubt_Manmade_Global_Warming

Estimated 40 Percent of Scientists Doubt Manmade Global Warming

nas = "National Association of Scholars"

I believe it's very accurate to say that global/national politics plays a large part in the pro-mmgw movement. The UN admits it.

Questions:

Why do most mmgw crisis liberals never want to talk about the millions of acres of the earth's virgin rainforests being destroyed?

Answer: because that isn't an impetus for global redistribution of wealth, political victories, control over people's lives....

and they do NOT want to admit CO2 is PLANT FOOD.

Why do most mmgw crisis liberals never want to admit that the sun is a major force for the earth's weather

patterns?

Answer: because that isn't an impetus for global redistribution of wealth, political victories, control over people's lives.

Why is it that all mmgw crisis liberals talk about fines, fees, carbon tax trading/buying/selling....

Answer: because mmgw is shown to be about WEALTH. Global redistribution of wealth. Scientists' careers/grants/reputations/ability to get studies published/etc etc etc.

Liberals are "control everybody else" freaks. And acceptance of mmgw, despite contrary scientific evidence, means

liberals would have control and an open door to taxing every single aspect of Americans' lives.

cows farting, any engine running and for how long, thermostat settings, campfires, rv's, utv's, fireplaces, any business

activity, any recreational activity... anything. mmgw would be everywhere, about everything. Liberals could fine/fee/license

Americans to permanent debt.

Look at the EU. Look at the UN. Read up on the UN's Agenda 21. It's about globalized control.

over every freaking thing.

mmgw is just a way to getting there. "global reason to have global control over all countries and everything those countries do"

MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: Believing CO2 controls the climate is pretty close to believing in magic

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/01/mit-climate-scientist-dr-richard-lindzen-believing-co2-controls-the-climate-is-pretty-close-to-believing-in-magic/

MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: Believing CO2 controls the climate is pretty close to believing in magic

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/01/mit-climate-scientist-dr-richard-lindzen-believing-co2-controls-the-climate-is-pretty-close-to-believing-in-magic/

That is outstanding. Wish I were able to explain all that that precisely, and clearly. Should be interesting to read the upcoming?

criticism of pro-mmgw people.

" Lindzen: "Doubling CO2 involves a 2% perturbation to this budget. So do minor changes in clouds and other features, and such changes are common. In this complex multifactor system, what is the likelihood of the climate (which, itself, consists in many variables and not just globally averaged temperature anomaly) is controlled by this 2% perturbation in a single variable? Believing this is pretty close to believing in magic. Instead, you are told that it is believing in ‘science.’ Such a claim should be a tip-off that something is amiss. After all, science is a mode of inquiry rather than a belief structure."

"The accumulation of false and/or misleading claims is often referred to as the ‘overwhelming evidence’ for forthcoming catastrophe. Without these claims, one might legitimately ask whether there is any evidence at all."

That is outstanding. Wish I were able to explain all that that precisely, and clearly. Should be interesting to read the upcoming?

criticism of pro-mmgw people.

" Lindzen: "Doubling CO2 involves a 2% perturbation to this budget. So do minor changes in clouds and other features, and such changes are common. In this complex multifactor system, what is the likelihood of the climate (which, itself, consists in many variables and not just globally averaged temperature anomaly) is controlled by this 2% perturbation in a single variable? Believing this is pretty close to believing in magic. Instead, you are told that it is believing in science. Such a claim should be a tip-off that something is amiss. After all, science is a mode of inquiry rather than a belief structure."

"The accumulation of false and/or misleading claims is often referred to as the overwhelming evidence for forthcoming catastrophe. Without these claims, one might legitimately ask whether there is any evidence at all."

Another interesting point Dr Lindzen mentioned, was the planet Mars has much more CO2 in its atmosphere than earth, yet it is much colder than earth.

We've addressed lindzen before, years ago....he's the guy that grew up in exxon. Excon funded his early research career almost exclusively. He owes them his livelihood. We detailed his profound links to the energy undustry before, this is old hat. But here it is again anyway....http://globalwarmingwatch.blogspot.com/2006/04/exxonmobil-links-to-dr-richard-lindzen.html?m=1

This guy has been shilling against global warming since.......1991. So yeah rolling this guy out every few years as some new mit guy is pure horseshit and previsely why no one clicks on ur guys anti mmgw links. Because they invariably lead back to long refuted theories furnished by precisely this kind of malignant shill

Another interesting point Dr Lindzen mentioned, was the planet Mars has much more CO2 in its atmosphere than earth, yet it is much colder than earth.

And for people ill versed in the dark arts of gnosis seeking through nefarious demonic portals such as darkmaster google.....the above fact is quite striking, potentially devestating to mmgw theorists. Hmmmm, lets see here....aha!!! Following a 1.5 second scrying with me little eye.....i have summoned this demonic scripture...

"It is much colder than Earth; but then, it is also farther from the sun. The small, barren planet also has a thin atmosphere that is 95 percent carbon dioxide. Mars's atmosphere is about 100 times thinner than Earth's. Without a "thermal blanket," Mars can't retain any heat energy.Aug 3, 2012"

Here's a simple question for our 2 MMGW pundits. Looking at the graph below there was a huge warm spell in the 1930's, while CO2 levels were a fraction of what they are today.

How did this happen if there wasn't much CO2 in the atmosphere?

Explain this to me please.

post-28000-0-16397900-1499020880_thumb.jpg

Let's see...should I believe an MIT doctor or 2 guys on an MMGW thread?

Decisions, decisions. . .

Ha. You don't want to go down that route. Remember, virtually all experts in the field disagree with you. Virtually every reputable scientific organization in the world disagrees with you. The best you can find are people that are in some way tied to the oil industry or conservatives almost every single time.

Here's a simple question for our 2 MMGW pundits. Looking at the graph below there was a huge warm spell in the 1930's, while CO2 levels were a fraction of what they are today.

How did this happen if there wasn't much CO2 in the atmosphere?

Explain this to me please.

IMG_0107.JPG

Neither woody nor i are climate scientists, but i have a hunch....a wild hair hair if u will. And that wild hair is tellin me theres probably sonewhere on the internet where this data is discussed and/or dismissed by actual cunts in the climate field.

Your assertion is almost like, ok woody ok clev....answer me this or the theory of mmgw falls apart and you two cunts are to blame. Entirely. Al gore will put a hit out on us for our failure.

Cmon dude, ur on a board full of rubbish wankers

redistribution of wealth, and gigantic funding for mmgw "studies"...that support...mmgw.

bought and paid for UN redistribution of wealth fiasco.

and that's a fact, jack. another fact:

the phoney mmgw fraud is also a matter of attempted global control.

like the EU. UN. Global Climate accord, etc.

Don't believe me? Check it out: from the global control manipulator..... George Soros

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/george-soros-al-gores-sugar-daddy/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/28/george-soros-gave-36m-groups-behind-peoples-climat/

more big money nonsense:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/24945-fake-news-of-polar-bears-dying-from-global-warming-exposed-again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/08/26/soross_campaign_of_global_chaos_131622.html

Any source for your chart? Any link? Anything at all?

Give me that and I'll get back to you.

It could've been:

Weathernation

Weatherbell

Climate Change

Joe Bastardi

Dr Ryan Maue

I got it from one of those places (I don't recall which one).

Before you dismiss any of those, keep in mind they get those charts from NOAA or NASA.

I will give you some "inside info" though. The system that is the climate is affected by more than one variable.

So maybe there's hope for you.

Neither woody nor i are climate scientists, but i have a hunch....a wild hair hair if u will. And that wild hair is tellin me theres probably sonewhere on the internet where this data is discussed and/or dismissed by actual cunts in the climate field.

Your assertion is almost like, ok woody ok clev....answer me this or the theory of mmgw falls apart and you two cunts are to blame. Entirely. Al gore will put a hit out on us for our failure.

Cmon dude, ur on a board full of rubbish wankers

OK, so you can't answer my question either...gotcha.

Ha. You don't want to go down that route. Remember, virtually all experts in the field disagree with you. Virtually every reputable scientific organization THAT RECEIVES GOVERNMENT GRANTS in the world disagrees with you. The best you can find are people that are in some way tied to the oil industry or conservatives almost every single time.

fyp

Oy yes, another classic rebuttal. Sure, the one guy I posted has ties to the oil industry, BUT EVERY OTHER SCIENTIST EVER IS A BIASED LIBERAL THAT JUST OBEYS THE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT AHHH.

yep. Every scientist every doesn't count now. See, they can play this game too! That's exactly the same thing as proving one individual has ties to the oil industry m

Throwing around data that you can't even source, basing a question on it, then claiming victory because it wasn't answered is pretty ridiculous. Source your data, or it is pointless in this debate.

Based on the title, that data is only looking at US temp. Which, hint hint, is a very small portion of the entire world.

Another classic on this board:

1) One place does not equal the whole planet

2) Multiple freaking variables

Archived