THE BROWNS BOARD

Grossi Startin' Shit - Never A Dull Moment

D Bone

Tony Grossi is the Rona Barrett of the NFL.... Or Rex Reed.. wich ever suits your fantasy better LOL.

you just aged yourself there.........

the millennials are all like...who??? ......what?

btw, he's more like the gene shalit of browns information. B)

Nice little rebuttal here that even includes some clarifying comments form Grossi...

http://factoryofsadness.co/2015/07/26/rumored-cleveland-browns-power-struggle-blown-out-proportion-by-national-media/

I've been shitting my pants at people who think it's the same old browns.

I will be shitting my pants when they don't show up this year to talk shit, just like last year.

McCown has a line now, in Tampa he barely had any O-Line at all let alone an offensive coordinator. The most underrated team in the league is Cleveland, and it shall be known within 2 months

I will be shitting my pants when they don't show up this year to talk shit, just like last year.

McCown has a line now, in Tampa he barely had any O-Line at all let alone an offensive coordinator. The most underrated team in the league is Cleveland, and it shall be known within 2 months

This^^

The last paragraph.

Not the shitting of the pants part.

Although there was this one tailgate after a hard night of partying ... nevermind.

Zombo

The most underrated team in the league is Cleveland, and it shall be known within 2 months

yessir.

just like last year (and every year since....?) every talking head said the browns were doomed then suddenly they went on a tear and every one of those talking heads popped out of their asses and said 'the browns look like a strong contender, they're doing something right in cleveland!" then of course the skid at the end of the year. so now it's back to the 'same old browns'.

bite my dick.

Example. We go to cinn. rock there world and media meat heads were choking on the browns sitting in first place ahead of 3 other BEST (?) teams in their same division (WTF?). Deal with it. Now we learned how to finish games. Now we learn to finish seasons..Go Browns!!

Mike Pettine on Ray Farmer: We are “singing from the same hymnal”

Posted by Josh Alper on July 28, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjAP

A recent report from Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland had Browns coach Mike Pettine and General Manager Ray Farmer butting heads within the organization and that their poor relationship helped lead to the recent departure of director of player engagement Jamil Northcutt.

Things haven’t always run smoothly between the two men, with Farmer’s in-game text messages from last season standing out as a big example of where things went the wrong way. On Monday, though, Pettine said that the two men “work very well together” and that the Browns’ losing record made it easy to “extrapolate [Northcutt’s departure] out so it has a negative connotation” while denying any rift exists between the two men.

“When you look at the roster moves we’ve made, from the beginning here, though this past draft and even adding Terrelle Pryor here, right up to some of the things we’re doing now around camp, we’re singing from the same hymnal virtually on every decision,” Pettine said, via Cleveland.com. “To say we agree on everything would not be accurate, but to say there’s a rift or a power struggle or a tug of war, that would be completely inaccurate.”

Pettine also said that he recently invited Farmer to join him on vacation, which may not be the best way to get away from work but does suggest that the two men aren’t at one another’s throats. Now all they need to do is figure out a way to win enough games that they can avoid being sent on an extended vacation together.

typical Brown

"shitting my pants" !

Luke McCown ?

ROTFLMMFAO !

Don't know if I even care whether or not the GM and the Head Coach get along. Here is something I do care about, fucking winning. The GM needs to draft the right players and the Head Coach needs to prepare them to win, period.

BTW Grossi is no different than every other media person, creates stories from speculation.

Ya, times are tough.

We traded two first rounders for a WR, then our coach quit, our quarterback retired, and a Chinese woman now makes all the big decisions.

Oh wait ... that's Buffalo.

Zombo

--has Rex sneaked into her shoes closet yet?

Man i love the trade topic, but I think I will refrain pointing anything out. At least till I see more.

Not sure who Brady ball sack is, but anyone who calls Zombo on his BS is a good man.

Archived