THE BROWNS BOARD

Does his prisoner number match the one he wore on his jersey ?

darren15

I watched an excellent interview of Ryan Leaf with Dan Patrick this morning talking about the bottom being in a jail cell for him. He has a lot of empathy for JM and his inability to recognize that the friends he hangs onto are not really friends and how they will fall off the further down he goes. Leaf was basically saying there is nothing anyone can do until JM himself finally sees the light as every dream he ever had goes down the drain. Leaf has taken a $15 an hour job and feels more content in his life than any other time. There is hope for JM the person, but it is not likely to come in time to ever have an nfl career.

Edit: Reminds me of Robert Duvall in Tender Mercies when he hits bottom as a country & western singer at a little motel in Texas. A woman asks him, "Didn't you used to be Max Sledge?" and he replies with a smile on his face, "Yes Mam, I guess I was." I can see the same thing for Johnny Football some day (hopefully).

perfect ending to mega tread but can Dallas take a mug shot without the bullet hole behind the ear. To Soon?

Archived