THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Nye the fake scientist guy - would jail anyone who disagrees with him

calfoxwc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coleman has been a regular on Coast to Coast Am radio for over a decade. He's been telling the truth about this Progressive Agenda 21 for years. The bottom line is redistribution of wealth on a global basis. And of course it's the American tax payer who will foot the bill. Russia and China are aware of the NWO global scam and you can bet they won't be shelling out their own money. NATO takes it's orders from George Soros who has been pushing for war against Putin.

Coleman has been a regular on Coast to Coast Am radio for over a decade. He's been telling the truth about this Progressive Agenda 21 for years. The bottom line is redistribution of wealth on a global basis. And of course it's the American tax payer who will foot the bill. Russia and China are aware of the NWO global scam and you can bet they won't be shelling out their own money. NATO takes it's orders from George Soros who has been pushing for war against Putin.

FLICC_med.jpg

Guess which one you are Opal

there's woodypeckerhead in action. Doesn't have any ability to

intelligently discuss issues.

Just spews personal attacks like he's not a birdbrain.

but, he is THE woodypeckerhead of the board.

there's woodypeckerhead in action. Doesn't have any ability to

intelligently discuss issues.

Just spews personal attacks like he's not a birdbrain.

but, he is THE woodypeckerhead of the board.

I think think you just "personally attacked" me 4 times in that post... Haha

Nothing I could have posted, outside of completely agreeing with you, would have resulted in a different response from you.

You, and others on here, have their heels dug in for political reasons (the wrong reasons). If you post a thread like this with attempts at "facts" to support your denier view, I'll respond and despite them the best I can. If you're just going to parade around comments by a "fake expert" that attack Nye, there really isn't much to respond to.

I don't think slavery happened. Nobody alive now was there at the time, so we can't be certain, we can't *observe* slavery in the US/UK. I think it's been hugely exaggerated by black people and liberals to take money away from whites real americans who did nothing wrong.

and yet, it's "self-defense" you don't get, still, woodpecker.

You started smarting off about me again, so you are the attacker.

Self-defense is not an attack. It is a response to an attack.

There is no evidence on earth that could prove slavery and the

Holocaust didn't happen. Nothing.

But there is plenty of evidence that mmgw is a farce.

You won't find a scientist on earth who would say slavery and the Holocaust didn't happen.

But you will find thousands of scientists, scientists around the world, who doubt mankind is creating mmgw, when it hasn't

been happening for fifteen years.

Pretty childish, very incorrect, emotional knee-jerky way to try desperately to make a point.

I don't think the knee jerking actually happened. It is all a grand lie fabricated by somebody on the internet in order to label anybody he disagrees with. Plus, the fabricator of the knee jerk is too old to understand web cams and modern technology. Nobody has seen an actual knee jerk happen so we don't have any sort of proof that it is even possible! It is clearly made up to mock and discredit anybody who thinks the same as scientists.

I don't think slavery happened. Nobody alive now was there at the time, so we can't be certain, we can't *observe* slavery in the US/UK. I think it's been hugely exaggerated by black people and liberals to take money away from whites real americans who did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately, except for the basic premise of whether or not there ever was slavery and who participated, the rest of that is pretty much true.

WSS

You won't find a scientist on earth who would say slavery and the Holocaust didn't happen.

But you will find thousands of scientists, scientists around the world, who doubt mankind is creating mmgw, when it hasn't

Pretty childish, very incorrect, emotional knee-jerky way to try desperately to make a point.

Wait... Your personal attacks at me were self defense in a thread I hadn't yet mentioned you in? .........

I just lost my shit....omg

I don't think the knee jerking actually happened. It is all a grand lie fabricated by somebody on the internet in order to label anybody he disagrees with. Plus, the fabricator of the knee jerk is too old to understand web cams and modern technology. Nobody has seen an actual knee jerk happen so we don't have any sort of proof that it is even possible! It is clearly made up to mock and discredit anybody who thinks the same as scientists.

you will absolutely find credible people who dispute the 6m number.

no, there isn't one.

the head of iran would, not credible.

except to you, maybe, but not anyone with any sense or human decency.

that is an knee jerky..

no, there isn't one.

Cleve is dead on. If you're a man that is interested in truth, then hear me out.

I believe the Holocaust happened, many Jews were killed, but it didn't happen the way we were all led to believe.

In the following video a man displays 10 newspapers from 1915 to 1938 in which there are articles claiming 600000 Jews have either died, are about to die, are suffering, are starving ....all before WWII and Hitlers "Final Solution" proclamation in Jan. of 1942!

I have also provided a link to the first newspaper discussed in the video, The New York Sun, 1915 archive... where you can verify the claim in the video.

Its pretty neat, you can zoom in/out..turn pages:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1915-06-06/ed-1/seq-49/

Common sense:

Hitler calls for the Final Solution in 1941. WWII ends in 1945. To send 6,000,000 Jews to their death primarily by gassing would be a momentous undertaking in 4 short years....not to mention the many resources would have been directed to the extermination and not the war.

That's 4,464 Jews murdered a day around the clock 24/7 365.

You will find on line many disturbing concentration camp videos and photos of walking skeletons, Jews being thrown into pits, executed...but show me one, just one picture of healthy Jewish men women and children standing in line waiting to enter a gas chamber. You won't.

Hitlers Final Solution was meant to round up Jews from Germany and Germany occupied nations. To remove what he called "parasites" of society.

Germany was the scourge of Europe. Germany started WWI as well. To ultimately put Germany in its place, never to reek havoc on any nation ever again, every lie conceivable was brought against her.

The 6000000 million figure that has been floating out there for decades was exactly the ticket. The most damning "evidence" against Germany that could be contrived....and for all the world to be brainwashed into believing.

Also, the 10 references to the 60000 was just the tip of the iceberg.

There are 200 starting from 1910.

https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

He is the dumbest bastard to ever enter a science classroom. He and Neil degaseous Tyson are the dumbest bastards in science.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a dumbass, huh? Interesting. I can't wait to read your research papers in astrophysics, Ghoulie

Wait... Your personal attacks at me were self defense in a thread I hadn't yet mentioned you in? .........

Well...

FLICC_med.jpg

Guess which one you are Opal

You kinda mentioned him? ;)

doesn't have to be in the same thread. Never said it did.

It's the pattern of screwing up threads with one liner stupid crap out of spite.

seriously, Cleve. An anti-Semitic publisher of nonsense is your comeback?

You surely are embarrassed at that one.

Archived