THE BROWNS BOARD

Zimmerman's Head

So Heck starts a thead to defend Obamao's big mouth in another controversy,

and again, without all the evidence in.... it bounces back into him, as usual, like

a superball thrown against a conrete wall.

But libs don't admit to be embarrassed by their mistakes.

That would be counter to their cya emotions about belonging to the anti-status quo party.

I don't take offense at Obama's remarks. Oh he might better have remained silent but I think what he said was fine.

It sucks the kid is dead, whether he's a saint or a thug.

I do find fault with the Jacksons and Sharptons and NBP and Obama for not calling these grandstanding assholes out.

I'm puzzled by the murder 2 if the prosecution had the photos.

Incompetent at best since he'll likely walk.

Then we can expect riots.

WSS

• 7 months later...

Kid was a punk, attacked him and was killed. Stupid all the way around, but it ended the way it ended. He should walk on this.

The kid was a punk huh? I'd love to see you say that to this dead kids fathers face. What if this had happened to your son?

Zimmerman stalked and engaged this 17 year old kid ya fuckin idiot, and got his ass kicked and murdered him.

The kid was a punk huh? I'd love to see you say that to this dead kids fathers face. What if this had happened to your son?

Zimmerman stalked and engaged this 17 year old kid ya fuckin idiot, and got his ass kicked and murdered him.

Oh bullshit. The kid was a known thug. He harrassed and was beating this guys head on the ground. You're about a stupid SOB.

That's going to help his case imo. I still think he was way in the wrong to provoke a fight with the kid, but I'm not sure he's guilty of any crime.

Agreed. Hard to say on the outcome, but this kind of removes the coat of "vigilante" that Zimmerman was immediately painted with.

I think Zimmerman will walk, and as Steve said, ...riots ...

but, as a CCW license guy... there's still stuff wrong with this whole situation.

Why didn't the kid call 911 instead of his girlfriend, when Zimmerman was following him?

Why didn't Zimmerman, since he accepted a role as, "following watcher"..... carry pepper spray?

I think it's 1.5 seconds for someone to get to you from 21' away, hence the 21' distance on the range competency/accuracy test

for the CCW license.

I carry both. The gun is ONLY for someone who intends to very seriously and violently/criically injure or murder you, or another person.

Somebody just assaults you, unarmed, the gun has no role to play. Unless he discovers it in the struggle, and tries to take it from you.

Hence, the pepper spray. A bear spray canister is more affective in some close quarters with a bear.

If Zimmerman had pepper sprayed his attacker...

Zimmerman could have saved himself the only recourse of using his gun to save himself serious life-threatening trauma.

And why did he attack Zimmerman in the first place? Why didn't he just go ahead and disappear and be done with it?

I think it's because he was casing houses, and didn't want to be found out.

BTW, our Castle Law designates a camping tent, a camper, and a car - equal to your being at home, in your house, and someone

breaks in.

Which leads to another question, why was Zimmerman ever out of his car/truck in the first place?

It's a mess..

George Zimmerman sues NBC and reporters over edited 911 call

Published December 07, 2012

Associated Press

• vp-overlay-118.png120412_an_zimmerman_640.jpg

ORLANDO, Florida – George Zimmerman sued NBC on Thursday, claiming he was defamed when the network edited his emergency services call to police after the shooting of Trayvon Martin to make it sound like he was racist.

The former neighborhood watch volunteer filed the lawsuit seeking an undisclosed amount of money in Seminole County, outside Orlando. Also named in the complaint were three reporters covering the story for NBC or an NBC-owned television station.

The complaint said the airing of the edited call has inflicted emotional distress on Zimmerman, making him fear for his life and causing him to suffer nausea, insomnia and anxiety.

The lawsuit claims NBC edited his phone call to a dispatcher in February. In the call, Zimmerman describes following Martin in the gated community where he lived, just moments before he fatally shot the 17-year-old teen during a confrontation.

"NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, and so set about to create a myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain," the lawsuit claims.

NBC spokeswoman Kathy Kelly-Brown said the network strongly disagreed with the accusations made in the complaint.

"There was no intent to portray Mr. Zimmerman unfairly," she said. "We intend to vigorously defend our position in court."

Three employees of the network or its Miami affiliate lost their jobs because of the changes.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder but has pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense under Florida's "stand your ground law."

The call viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."

But the portion of the tape that was deleted had the emergency services dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was "black, white or Hispanic," to which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-and-reporters-over-edited-11-call/ ?test=latestnews#ixzz2EObsedAt

• 2 weeks later...

You are a horrible, race, worthless, piece of shit human being. You may even be below Bunker. You crotchety, useless, old man past his prime throwing ignorance and prejudice around to make himself feel better about being near the end. You really are a shit stain of a human being, huh?

You are a horrible, race, worthless, peace of shit human being. You may even be below Bunker. You crotchety, useless, old man past his prime throwing ignorance and prejudice around to make himself feel better about being near the end. You really are a shit stain of a human being, huh?

Peace of shit?

Nice.

WSS

Archived