THE BROWNS BOARD

AJ Hawk Available

BrownsFan4Evr

Can he be worse than Mingo?

yes.....a lot worse....

Replace a young outside backer with an old washed up inside backer?......back to school for you kiddo....

Mingo's Cup Runneth Over with Love?

yes it does....I sent some of that kinda love to him this year too....but....

Im thinking he might be ready to step up and play well this comig season....fingers crossed on that

I seriously question some you guys NFL knowledge...like would Hawk replace Mingo...ummm no they play different spots on the LB'ing corp. Hawk is an inside linebacker, always has been. And a very good one. Since i'm not a Packer fan I cannot say with one way or another if his skillset has diminished. Looking at his stats he had 90 total tackles with 53 solo last year. Not world beating by any means but comparable if not slightly better than our current ILB'ers. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up cause I'm really not seeing an ILB'er in this years draft that's worth taking in the 1st two rounds. I was high on Perryman for awhile but then I saw him come in to the combine looking slow and fat. If you can't dial it in for the combine than no thanks.

He's diminished... first clue was the Pack moving Jr. inside.

And you guys are old enough to remember "My Cup Runneth over" was Ed's big hit... prolly his only hit...

If you're not diabetic, have a listen...

He's diminished... first clue was the Pack moving Jr. inside.

And you guys are old enough to remember "My Cup Runneth over" was Ed's big hit... prolly his only hit...

If you're not diabetic, have a listen...

Naw, his biggest hit was getting the target in the nuts with a tomahawk on Johnny Carson. THAT was funny!

Mike

Hartline was just released. Jump on that shit, immediately. He would be an instant upgrade @ #2 with the best hands on the team.

And no, this is not a Buckeye bias talking.

It's always Buckeye bias. They'd say the same thing if we wanted Eddie George in his prime.

The only thing Michigan fans have to be happy about is not being the worst team in the Big Ten.

Hartline was just released. Jump on that shit, immediately. He would be an instant upgrade @ #2 with the best hands on the team.

And no, this is not a Buckeye bias talking.

You & I aren't the Coach & GM or I think we'd lock him up. Hartline's a nice possession WR & he's 6'2" tall, which certainly doesn't hurt.

Mike

Archived