THE BROWNS BOARD

Sam Bradford available

Browns149

Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went. We would have to give up a second and third rounder plus whatever else they want. I say resign Hoyer, stay away from these old has beens like McCown, who by the way was horrible and certainly Hoyer is a lot better, and call it a day.

Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

I think it shows Grossi is a bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.

"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went.

My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

Agree on all counts.

I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.

Mike

Wouldn't hate it if Bradford was under center. Would be close to ecstatic, actually.

wow, this is what it has come down to....who would of thunk it 16 yrs ago we are salivating over an injury prone qb with no recievers to throw to and a mediocre ol..christ....this is a bunch of shit...

I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

WSS

The fact he has not stayed healthy is why we should never give away anything above a 2nd rounder. We have mo better building in the foundation to do first.

The fact he has not stayed healthy his why we should never give away anything above a 2nd rounder. We have mo better building in the foundation to do first.

I agree with you 100 percent. Just stating what is worth would be if he was healthy. A first for Nick Foles probably isn't as good a deal as a trade for a healthy Sam Bradford. If if if if if, cat, stopping this shit, catching the mouse etc etc.

WSS

So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

nil, h...

I have zero faith in him surviving a season. That means one of our project QBs gets thrown in (back in) prematurely. If Sam is our vet plan, then why waste a pick in a trade for him, just pencil in one of our kids now.

You simply cannot plan on Bradford being available. Sign a FA QB that you can count on...

I have zero faith in him surviving a season.

You simply cannot plan on Bradford being available. Sign a FA QB that you can count on...

Yep....zero faith.....

He blew out that knee and spent a year rehabbing...then, in preseason, actually ran 3 whole series before it went out again(about 40 plays or so).....(and he wasn't even tackled)(really...he wasnt)

....and who wants to trade what for this???

So, that knee lasted "almost" a whole game last year.....maybe it'll better this year?......ahahahaha

I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

WSS

You cannot give more than a 2. Honestly I would try for a conditional. If he plays xxx games, you get a 2, if he doesn't reach that milestone, you get a 3.

This is sure interesting-no one has contacted them about Bradford.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000473840/article/no-team-has-contacted-rams-regarding-sam-bradford

Ha......are you surprised?....Bradford sure seems to be......

Lets see.....he has a 12m contract and isn't game to restructure it....he has a crap knee and cant play.....has only played 1 full season in 5......AND the Rams want compensation(2nd or a 3rd pick).....

Conundrum....

Archived