THE BROWNS BOARD

Nba Season Coming Sooooo

Represent

Where do we realistically have the cavs this year? With a 66 game season coming and no real practices for our team i can see the cavs at 18-24 wins (granted thats if we don't make any moves) if we do make a move for these free agents who knows, but something like 20-46 season and having a top 8 pick next year and getting a real offseason next year we might look alot brighter.

What do you guys think?

I haven't been paying attention to anything reall but I have no clue how this season is supposed to go... I guess they finally figured out that no money is no good? Screw all those greedy bastards.

Basketball is the only sport I would ever root for a loss, hopefully we lose'em all and get the first pick again...season's a wash anyway

I'm gonna goto the season opener i'm gonna let those rookies know it might be bad for a bit but i won't quit on them.

I'm gonna goto the season opener i'm gonna let those rookies know it might be bad for a bit but i won't quit on them.

A bummer with my job is all the overtime and weekend work. I have only been able to see the season opener for the Browns on tv, (caught a couple while trying to sleep on the radio) and I doubt very much I'll see or hear much or any of the Cavs. Ah the joys of third shift. On a bonus I have a good job with 401k and great benefits for the first time in years! Gotta take the good with the bad.

• 2 weeks later...

No expectations this year. As long as we are in line to get the top 5 draft picks and Kylie Irving shows maximum potential.

With no free agency moves i think we're waiting one more year also but i dunno if they are thinking top 5 but hell lottery all good with me, but i seriously wanna see the cavs next year and have EXPECTATIONS no way next year we do nothing.

• 6 months later...

Where do we realistically have the cavs this year? With a 66 game season coming and no real practices for our team i can see the cavs at 18-24 wins (granted thats if we don't make any moves) if we do make a move for these free agents who knows, but something like 20-46 season and having a top 8 pick next year and getting a real offseason next year we might look alot brighter.

What do you guys think?

Cavs went 21-45 i had a hell of a guess imo, and the cavs drafted offensive and defensive potential so i'm gonna stab at this season also.

Cavs add Dion Waiters and Tyler Zeller to the duo of Irving and Thompson which is a good young core to build on the only real vet on the team will be Andy... EXPECT Andy to start the season here in the land but he WILL i repeat he WILL be gone by the trading deadline. Look for the Cavs to make a dump play for a draft pick/s and bench rotational player in the deal.

This is the Cavs first year with a full offseaon and this young cast expect mistakes, but expect an improved squad compared to last season.

The Cleveland Cavaliers go 34-48 and get the 8-12th pick in next years draft and something like the 24-28th pick in the deal for Andy.

The Cavaliers are building a contender for the long run i can see us by 2014 having some serious playoff bids that are legit.

• 1 month later...

Archived