Tailgate Party 2011 Style- Bengals Vs. Browns

roach

The time is here, and after two preseason games our offense looks like it has enough punch to make an impact on our division. We kick-off our home schedule with a sure-win against the Bengals on September 11. It is going to be a great party, a great football game, and a great win.

We'll be kicking of the festivities at our normal time and location. i've already heard some rumors of friends that will be making their way to the party. It should be a blast. All are welcome- friends of old and new. All we ask is that you contact us here or privately about your group. We'd like to get a headcount and get the fist names of your gang.

Fow newbies, Stan's Tailgate section is full of information including maps and a detailed Q&A. http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Go Browns!

roach

The time is here, and after two preseason games our offense looks like it has enough punch to make an impact on our division. We kick-off our home schedule with a sure-win against the Bengals on September 11. It is going to be a great party, a great football game, and a great win.

We'll be kicking of the festivities at our normal time and location. i've already heard some rumors of friends that will be making their way to the party. It should be a blast. All are welcome- friends of old and new. All we ask is that you contact us here or privately about your group. We'd like to get a headcount and get the fist names of your gang.

Fow newbies, Stan's Tailgate section is full of information including maps and a detailed Q&A. http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Go Browns!

roach

Ed, prolly miss this game but will do one of the first three home games..................How good is ST. IGY'S THIS YEAR

Ed, prolly miss this game but will do one of the first three home games..................How good is ST. IGY'S THIS YEAR

I will be there Ed with my brother. Yes it is true we will actually be coming to the same game. Can't wait to see everybody and get this season started!

I'll be dragging the ball-n-chain with me again this year, put us down for two.

Someone is gonna have to re-teach me how to tailgate, it's been a long 8-months.

8 months of drinking margarita's will make memory of most diminish. I am sure a shot or two of the orange shit and a whisky chaser and it will all come flooding back.

Crazy I was just reading the bengals had to stop practice today because they found a white powdery substance on the field.

Turns out it was the goal line, they weren't use to getting to that part of the field

Rebs, you missed all the fun stuff when the BUNGLES were REALLY bad. About a zillion Bungal jokes.

Q. What's the safest place to be in Cincinnati during a tornado alert?

A. Paul Brown Stadium, because there's never a Touch-down there.

#2 Runaway kid @ placement services.

Would you like to go back to your dad?

Nah, he beats me.

Well, how about with your mom?

Nah she beats me too.

So who would you like to stay with?

Mike Brown and the Bengals, they don't beat anybody.

So who would you like to stay with?

Mike Brown and the Bengals, they don't beat anybody.

I remember all these, I'm jealous of you browns fans that can actually go downtown and watch the game. Being outside of Los Angeles, we've got one bar for browns backers out here we can go to. And it's themed after New Jersey for some reason, lol.

That being said, I'm not jealous of the weather! Win some, lose some :D

(trying to get into the chat room to discuss the game as we play, but sadly it's reached an IP limit :/)

(trying to get into the chat room to discuss the game as we play, but sadly it's reached an IP limit :/)

We are trying to fix this problem before Sunday. Try again for the Home Opener. The Chat wasn't full when you were there, that was just a glitch, but it may be full on Sunday so get in there early!

We are trying to fix this problem before Sunday. Try again for the Home Opener. The Chat wasn't full when you were there, that was just a glitch, but it may be full on Sunday so get in there early!

Last Call for Tailgaters. If you would like to join us this weekend for the Home Opener, we are finalizing our head count so speak soon.

Ed,

It's Mike. Can't wait to kick off our second year tailgating with you and the gang. Can you believe only a few months ago we weren't even sure this sesason was gonna start on time?

Todd and I will be ready bright and early. We get to "sleep in" and will be there at 7am as usual. We'll wake up the lot attendants and save you a spot. We have the cornhole boards and beer bong!

My brother from Virginia, Brendan and his new bride Paige will be joining us with 4 of their friends. We should be in great shape cause another brother's wedding is the night before. (including Todd and I, there will be 8 of us.) Sorry for the late notice.

The weather is starting to feel like Fall and a perfect time to kick the Bengals a**!

Mike

Ed,

It's Mike. Can't wait to kick off our second year tailgating with you and the gang. Can you believe only a few months ago we weren't even sure this sesason was gonna start on time?

Todd and I will be ready bright and early. We get to "sleep in" and will be there at 7am as usual. We'll wake up the lot attendants and save you a spot. We have the cornhole boards and beer bong!

My brother from Virginia, Brendan and his new bride Paige will be joining us with 4 of their friends. We should be in great shape cause another brother's wedding is the night before. (including Todd and I, there will be 8 of us.) Sorry for the late notice.

The weather is starting to feel like Fall and a perfect time to kick the Bengals a**!

Mike

i remember you telling us about you and your wedding gang. Paige sounds like our type of gal. Is Brendan the brother that you said was a lightweight?

I will be staying at the doubletree lakeside how far of a walk would it be to get to the tailgate?

The RTA Train drops off at the top of our lot. Take it to the 'Settlers Landing' station and get off there. Walk down through the lot to near the bottom of the lot. I drive a red van, we will have a black rectangular grill set-up, some brown tables with silver trim. Check-out the tailgate pictures to become familiar with faces and surroundings.

Archived