THE BROWNS BOARD

Pryor and 4 other OSU Players Suspended

BROWNandORANGE

Wow. Pryor, Herron and Posey. Do they play anybody in those first five? Wonder if any decide to enter the draft.

OSU's first 5 games are: Akron (Home), Toledo (Home), Miami (Away), Colorado (Home), Michigan State (Home)

Miami, Colorado, and Michigan State might be tough without Pryor and Herron.

OSU's first 5 games are: Akron (Home), Toledo (Home), Miami (Away), Colorado (Home), Michigan State (Home)

Miami, Colorado, and Michigan State might be tough without Pryor and Herron.

While I am a fan, could be as close to a .500 season in a long time. Pryor and Herron will go NFL bound, they did this, it's not like they are there to get their degree in biomechanics. 4 very good defensive players are seniors, 2 OL and now Prior and Herron. They will have 2 true freshmen at CB, DE, QB and WR. 3-2 or 2-3 start?

While I am a fan, could be as close to a .500 season in a long time. Pryor and Herron will go NFL bound, they did this, it's not like they are there to get their degree in biomechanics. 4 very good defensive players are seniors, 2 OL and now Prior and Herron. They will have 2 true freshmen at CB, DE, QB and WR. 3-2 or 2-3 start?

I think they will drop the games against Colorado, Mich State, and The U, but even with a half-ass team they can beat Akron and Toledo.

dumb, dumb, dumb

I would think that this would influence Posey and Pryor toward the nfl. The DL wasn't strong this year and will be weaker next year but the freshman QB is better than pryor was as a freshman

Agreed. Pryor might as well go to the NFL Draft, because this season (for OSU) will be over before it begins. They are going to drop a couple of games early for sure.

What do you think Pryor's draft stock is? Pryor is a Jamarcus Russell like QB, well, hopefully he has more motivation than Russell :)

Ridiculous hypocrisy by the NCAA. Pryor and his pals get a five game suspension, Cam Newton gets NADA. Oh he didn't know his dad was shopping him around like a two bit whore? Guess what? Pryor didn't know he wasn't allowed to sell off his own property.

And to the hatas, Merry Christmas to you too. Maybe the Zips would have a shot at beating OSU's second team.

Agreed. Pryor might as well go to the NFL Draft, because this season (for OSU) will be over before it begins. They are going to drop a couple of games early for sure.

What do you think Pryor's draft stock is? Pryor is a Jamarcus Russell like QB

Depends what he's willing to do in the pros. QB? Still very raw, and slow release. Low draft pick. OTOH, not too many guys who are 6' 6" weigh 230 and run a 4.3 . Proved he has decent hands. A bunch of teams would want to take a flier on him to convert to WR.

Then again, I never thought Tebow of the lousy mechanics would go first round- OTOH the guy that drafted him got fired.

I think they will drop the games against Colorado, Mich State, and The U, but even with a half-ass team they can beat Akron and Toledo.

The Buckeyes will be fine...I bet they go at least 4-1 in those games.

Depends what he's willing to do in the pros. QB? Still very raw, and slow release. Low draft pick. OTOH, not too many guys who are 6' 6" weigh 230 and run a 4.3 . Proved he has decent hands. A bunch of teams would want to take a flier on him to convert to WR.

Then again, I never thought Tebow of the lousy mechanics would go first round- OTOH the guy that drafted him got fired.

Tebow had a hell of a game today.

But not because of Tim unless he waited too long to put him in.....he's playing pretty well.

Though not a big Buck fan anymore, I think OSU's 3rd team could give the Zips a pretty competitive game.

The Zips might win that one....against the 2nd team, I doubt they could. There is a pretty big gap between OSU and Akron.

JMO

Archived