THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheating in sports is cool.....or not

Mudfly

Yea, I see this as tantamount to a pitcher doctoring the ball in baseball.

I see that in baseball a pitcher caught doctoring a ball gets a 10 game suspension. That represents 6% of a regular baseball season. The penalty here should be tantamount. In football, that would essentially be one game in a 16 game season.

That is what I would do here......give both BB and TB a one game suspension. The baseball rule does not speak to a situation where somebody is a repeat offender of doctoring a football.....but I know that the commish certainly has powers to enhance the penalty for a repeat offender. But even then, if BB is held to be responsible I doubt he should get more than a 3 game suspension.

but even in the earlier days - like watching Gaylord Perry get away with it... never resulted in multi game suspensions? He just got kicked out of the game.

I think that over time, since those days - weve become pussified over these "infractions" and all the "fines and suspensions"

Its gamesmanship and like OP - aint cheating until you get caught!

I miss those simpler fun days of sports....

but even in the earlier days - like watching Gaylord Perry get away with it... never resulted in multi game suspensions? He just got kicked out of the game.

I think that over time, since those days - weve become pussified over these "infractions" and all the "fines and suspensions"

Its gamesmanship and like OP - aint cheating until you get caught!

I miss those simpler fun days of sports....

In Gaylord Perry's own words.... "That's a bunch of Homma Gomma"

Zombo, you're not a Browns fan, or a football fan. You are an asshole who has no friends and associates the distant Browns to happier times. You spew your frustrations of your pathetic life to the only place where someone might notice you..here..

Your just another key board gorilla who is probably as skinny as a 10 year old girl. A clown imposter who parades as a Browns fan, and one who gives "good Browns fans" here, and everywhere a bad name. You're no Browns fan...You swear, demean, and you spew vulgarity..That's something to be proud of, isn't it? Are you proud of the way you represent this site? I'm shocked Hoorta tolerates having his name next to yours.

The reason is always the same, you HATE the washed up loser staring back at you in the mirror every day.

Trust me, you are no friend..to anyone, and you are no friend to yourself.

You are so delusional, you actually think fan attitude somehow plays the game on the field. Dude, that one should scare anyone with a little sanity that's near you.

Take my advice, see a Dr. before you hurt yourself. And by all means, DON'T spread you infested DNA in this world. The welfare lines are long enough.

LOL, what did it take, 2-3 posts to turn you into a slobbering emotional mess?

All personal attack, no football. That's when you know you've hit the nail on the head.

You submissively admire the Patriots because they own you. You are a cuckold.

The Patriots assfuck your division every year, and all you can say is "look at the nuts on Belichick" and "doesn't Brady look cute in that sweater?"

Then, every year, a real football team comes along and beats the Patriots and you look like the pussies that you are.

Zombo

The whole thing is a fucking joke. The sad part is the ex pro pundits tossing gas on the fire.

Brady is probably the best ever, consistently turning the dog shit receivers around him into stars. Give him a star like Gronk and its a machine..

Ofcourse, it's the air pressure in the ball, and not his talent.

I expect the Pats to win next week, and by a lot...

Sorry, to interrupt, George, but there's something hanging from you chin.

You should keep a box of tissues with you in case Brady's name comes up again.

Zombo

Haha, that's funny.

Damn, that was quick, loser.. The ultimate "Mama...Mama...

I knew you couldn't handle it on your own like a man, so out comes the bitch card with the Mod warning.. Who's the slobbering child pussy that got owned in 4 posts? Now, you pull the card..Fucking hilarious...

What a fucking pitiful douche of a life you live. :blink: I'm good knowing you know it too.

Respect? Hoorta can't stand you. No one seems to come to your defense, asshole, even when this so called "troll" bitch slaps you a hundred times over.

Fuck off..

You are hung up on me because I embarrassed you in a football argument.

It literally took me two posts to turn you into a blathering emotional woman.

But now it's over Georgina.

I have to delete all the personal stuff because it takes away from the football talk.

It's not cool, go to a Bills Board and find your love interests there.

Was hoping you could hang here, but it doesn't appear you're not man enough. Too emotional.

Here is the Browns Board gang a few months ago ... look like any of us can't stand each other?

10665076_10152359606298683_6408002442082

....you know....hmmm....all these guys are always saying they give 110%....

Welllllll, Im starting to suspect that that extra 10% is really just cheating.....

haha.

I really wish ESPN, a so called media outlet, would get 24 footballs inflate 12 to 13.5 PSI & 12 to 12.5 PSI take Dilfer outside for an hour and then ask him to identify which balls are which. "News" media outlets are so full of hyperbole these days it makes this board seem logical.

I guess only you got the trick. :blink:.

Erie Dawg,

All in good fun my friend.

Actually I'm friends with Anthony Steffanelli over there in Erie. I kind of like Erie..

P.S., he does say that your wife is a sponge candy pig though...

Fuck yeah she is! He also noticed I like my women like you like your cock Thick and Black.

really? is this still a fucking story?

Nah, but the running George v Zombo was entertaining... lopsided, but entertaining.

Poor George so misunderstood... so underappreciated... lmao...

Where better to be unappreciated than the Factory of Sadness?

The unorganized drama is so good here because the bad news generates itself, like a sludge machine.

I'm expecting Mike to get fired by mid year, and rejoin us. Probably bring along some players with him. A couple might even make the team.

Because your organization that hadn't had a winning season in 10 years nor hasn't made the playoffs since last century is better than our organization that hasn't had a winning season since 2007 and hasn't made the playoffs since 2002?

"Mike" is not getting fired ... Nor is going to quit to go become an OL coach in Jacksonville ... that is what happens to unstable franchises.

Dude, you are seriously one stupid motherfucker, aren't you?.. You can't find an owner who isn't either going to jail, or actually cares about the team. You are perpetually fucked, and you are the laughing stock of the sports world. 31 other NFL cities are laughing out loud on every sports forum in the nation, and you are throwing stones? You are one titanic sample of fucked up sperm.

Mike will get fired. He was almost let go a week ago, and I guarantee he's already talked to Rex. Mike will probably come back to the Bills by next November, when you are 0-11.. Your inbred memory must have forgotten all of the playoff heartbreak and zero superbowls since the beginning of time.

At least you are still Elways favorite bitch..

"Mike" was almost let go a week ago? Did you tell Mary Kay??

I'm glad to hear that your organization has not suffered any playoff heartbreaks and has won some Super Bowls.

All we have is those darn four NFL Championships, and what many consider the greatest player of all time, not to mention one of the All-Time Coaches and Quarterbacks.

But you keep thinking you have something on us, Sparky.

Ooops, you better run, Brady needs his ball bitch, time for a pressure check.

Zombo

Deflated balls mean next to nothing. the spygate shit, on the other hand, now THATS cheating. For all we know it was BB's cheat tactics that built the "dynasty" of the early 2000s. Lord knows they haven't won shit since their cheat of choice was brought to light. My guess is Billy realizes he needs to find a new angle before Tom Brady joins AARP.

Bingo! I could care less about how much air a ball has. It's a very minor edge. But when you know what play your opponent is running or what defense they have called because you cheated, that is a very major advantage and should have led to a lifetime ban from NFL coaching.

Dude, you are seriously one stupid and blind motherfucker, aren't you?.. You can't find an owner who isn't either going to jail, or actually cares about the team. Why is it that only Clowns line up to own Clevelands sports teams? Execs, players, coaches.. Everyone succeeds when they LEAVE your organization, why is that? It's because you are cursed.

You are perpetually fucked, and you are the laughing stock of the sports world. 31 other NFL cities are laughing out loud on every sports forum in the nation, and you are throwing stones? You are one titanic sample of fucked up sperm.

Mike will get fired. He was almost let go a week ago, and I guarantee he's already talked to Rex. Mike will probably come back to the Bills by next November, when you are 0-11..

BTW, Your inbred memory must have forgotten all of the playoff heartbreak and zero superbowls since the beginning of time.

Even Earnest Byner has a ring. What the fuck does THAT say...

At least you are still Elways favorite bitch hole..

You've worn out your welcome here asswipe. Just leave and be a man. We don't need you here.

You bash the Bills?

Why yes, because I find it laughable that you bash the Browns. We're in the same boat, why so bitter?

At least we have 4 NFL Championships and the greatest running back of all time.

You have a couple AFL titles and a throat slasher.

Ummm ... Advantage Cleveland.

Lets see, the Browns team had to LEAVE to win a Super Bowl. Yeah, I know you don't know what that is....

What's it like to win one of those?

You fired Bellichick, possibly the greatest coach of all time. Who does that, except Cleveland.

Well, actually Cleveland doesn't do that. Baltimore did.

You blow first round picks like they are free, and you will bust out again. Why? Because it's what you do..

They are free. Every team gets one. Unless they trade two of them to get a WR. Then they have none.

Mike will be coming back here, and you will be left with nothing more than more MK asking the owner questions through jail bars...

You seem obsessed with Haslem in Prison. But I bet you save your best fantasies for Tom Brady. Turkish Bath?

Zombo

Buffalos baseball team....oh wait they don't have one. Even our triple a team moved to Columbus. How about Basketball? Nope. Guess you just got the almost made it team that will be gone soon either to Toronto or LA. Who the hell would want to have a team in Buffalo?

Advantage Cleveland...never heard that one uttered...

There is no advantage of being the most unsuccessful sports city in the history of the world....

Jim Brown?

The dude in the colored Afro Hat and funky robe? He played for Cleveland? Oh, the guy who wanted to come back and play for the Raiders...I remember...

Is that old man still alive?

I'm still wondering, how has Mingo worked out?

Weeded?

McCoy?

Quinn?

GilBURNT?

ManziELF?

Couch?

Richardson? Oh, sold off for another bust.

Edwards?

Winslow?

Just completely fucked from one end to the other. Mike fucked up, but no one will ever hold it against him.

Can you say 2-14?

Ok. Officially bored.

I guess my next move would be to defend Jim Brown, name a bunch of Bills draft picks that haven't worked out and then predict you to go 1-15.

Consider it done. Now the bell just rang, and grade school is over.

Move along, Georgie, this is the big leagues. we hold our own against Steeler and Ravens fans all year, so smack from the little Bills guy is laughable, as laughable as you continuing to call our head coach "Mike", like you had pasta with him last night or something.

It gets to a point where I feel like I'm picking on a special needs little dude and then I have to stop.

We're going to get back to Browns football, you get back to dreaming about Tom Brady's nuts hitting you in the face while he makes you watch videos of the Patriots shitting on the Bills.

Zombo

Archived