THE BROWNS BOARD

Bruce Jenner comes out as a Transgendered Republican

WalterWhite

I hate Bruce Jenner, not because he is a republican, not because he now wants to be a female....but because he played a part in releasing a plague on this world, that plague is commonly known as the Kardashians

I knew nothing of him before this. Don't care that he's a republican, don't care that he's a she's a he's a she's a. The kardashians? Unforgivable. That special section of hell reserved for the likes of Simon Cowell just got another reservation.

I could care less about what Jenner does, but don't try to pass it off on me as 'normal.' I was labeled at work yesterday as hateful because I said Jenner is not normal. Right handed people are normal. Brown/Black hair people are normal. Guys who are around 5'9" are 'normal.' If Jenner were normal then we would not be having this conversation I said.

As for what the people at work think about me.. I don't really care. I'm in a temporary job to get me through the last couple years of college. However it was funny how this loud opinionated leftist bitch labeled and hated on me for my 'intolerance.' LOL

If you take a literal definition of 'normal' then absolutely. A 'normal' person is average in every way. In that case, I doubt anyone here is perfectly normal, we all will have things that make us not normal. The 'normal' member of this board is American, for example; I'm not, so I'm not normal.

However it was funny how this loud opinionated leftist bitch labeled and hated on me for my 'intolerance.' LOL Blowe

Probably most of us have seen that happen. It's emotional manipulation and hypocrisy gone wild.

However it was funny how this loud opinionated leftist bitch labeled and hated on me for my 'intolerance.' LOL Blowe

Probably most of us have seen that happen. It's emotional manipulation and hypocrisy gone wild.

Believe it or not, I've been on the receiving end of that.

I knew a beeactch once, who was a flaming liberal weirdo - a picture of

Gore, and Carter on her cubicle wall, and believe it or not, a picture of McGovern - and used to

talk politics and ask about voting intentions etc.

So one day, she went to HR complaining that a person in a cubicle near her,

had a picture of Reagan on his desk, who asked why she was so angry with republicans.

She ended up leaving and going somewhere else, because so many of us stopped

having anything to do with her. What a cheap shot hypocrite. It's all about emotional

knee jerking, and posturing for political/emotional advantage. Sick stuff.

Yeah, that was kinda my point. What's 'normal' only applies to a small percentage of the population, apart from things like handedness that are mostly binary. What's 'natural' mean what, though? What happens in other species? Transgender not so much, though in fish it's quite common for 'corrective' changes if the gender ratio is disproportionate - as my aunt/uncle found out, they bought several fish, all female, assuming there'd be no offspring, then lo and behold, there were some sex changes and babies appeared.

Again you guys are mincing words but I suppose that can't be helped. Normal or natural, take your choice. Dogs having sex with cats... Vs German Shepherds having sex with Rottweilers. but let's all pretend we don't understand.

WSS

Well to be fair, some male dogs will try to fuck anything.

Just know this - in some countries, I could have been a center on their olympic basketball team.

And, fyi, per my Korean friend in the AF, being "short" means if a tall guy picks a fight with you,

it's easy to elbow him in the knee and the crotch. Just sayin... B)

Just know this - in some countries, I could have been a center on their olympic basketball team.

And, fyi, per my Korean friend in the AF, being "short" means if a tall guy picks a fight with you,

it's easy to elbow him in the knee and the crotch. Just sayin... B)

I took a shooting course from a short guy named Pat who had small hands. He just referred to himself as "warrior sized" and how he needed "a warrior sized grip" on his handguns haha.

Archived