THE BROWNS BOARD

John Hopkins bans Chik Fil A due to it's beliefs

WalterWhite

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or just healthy

Dude you must be a moron or just so embittered about the Christians.

My usual order is grilled chicken on a whole wheat bun and unsweetened iced tea. always tasty and always served by polite employees. On the other hand I like the occasional Wendy's, Popeyes, Subway or McDonalds. Still I've occasionally had stale food and/or surly service at the others.

WSS

chik fil a chicken sandwiches are excellent. We'd go there when we

were out and about, and went there a lot more after the

"controversy".

chik fil a chicken sandwiches are excellent. We'd go there when we

were out and about, and went there a lot more after the

"controversy".

As long as you don't want an excellent sandwich on Sunday

Dude you must be a moron or just so embittered about the Christians.

My usual order is grilled chicken on a whole wheat bun and unsweetened iced tea. always tasty and always served by polite employees. On the other hand I like the occasional Wendy's, Popeyes, Subway or McDonalds. Still I've occasionally had stale food and/or surly service at the others.

WSS

I have no idea what Christians have to do with abhorring junk food of all types. I know what they do to their food, chik fil is no different. It's food with the nutritional content of pet food masked with salt and sugar.

I have no idea what Christians have to do with abhorring junk food of all types. I know what they do to their food, chik fil is no different. It's food with the nutritional content of pet food masked with salt and sugar.

Well I could give a fuck about what you choose to eat but that's what this thread is about dimwit. Boycotting a particular restaurant because the ownership is Christian.

WSS

Well I could give a fuck about what you choose to eat but that's what this thread is about dimwit. Boycotting a particular restaurant because the ownership is Christian.

WSS

well nobody has a problem every year when FOX goes on it's annual rant calling for boycotts of any company that uses the word holidays in it's ad campaign. Not a peep.

well nobody has a problem every year when FOX goes on it's annual rant calling for boycotts of any company that uses the word holidays in it's ad campaign. Not a peep.

Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox. So when did that happen last? Give me an example.

And not a peep? You are bitching about it right now.

WSS

Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox. So when did that happen last? Give me an example.

And not a peep? You are bitching about it right now.

WSS

They call for it every year. Every single year. And you know that. I'm just saying nobody say's anything when they call for the boycott of companies simply because they called it the holiday season instead of Christmas. So why fuss about a group of college students who decided that for their university, they didn't want to associate with chik fil A? If the students on that campus really want Chik Fil A...they'll vote out that student govt next year and then they'll have their pet food fix. Democracy at work. It's not like denying chik fil A a spot on campus is the same as the city denying them a spot, which I agree cannot be allowed.

I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that Fox News has never officially call for a boycott of anywhere and furthermore never banned a service or product from their organization because of religious disagreement. I'm sure if there is any example Media Matters or some other bunch of assholes has found it and flogged it.

WSS

That's pretty much it - fox won't call for a boycott, but you'll get the likes of O'Reilly saying "this business is a disgrace to real americans, and all patriots out there know what they should about it" and hide behind the 'he didn't actually say anything about a boycott' line.

omg you hypocritical cunt lord. You fucking conservatives try to organize nationwide boycotts every fucking year at Christmas against companies that did absolutely nothing wrong against anybody except had the audacity to call Christmas "the holidays" in their ad campaigns. The cognitive dissonance with you people is just overwhelming. You absolutely step all over your own dicks and just don't seem to care whatsoever.

"hypocritical cunt lord"? lol

You obviously thought you "got me" huh? Insipid name calling seems to be what happens when irrational exuberance overwhelms you. Learn to read before you get your panties all knotted up.

You responded to my statement where I indicated that I dont agree with organized boycotts.

I'll just go with calling you a dumbass.

quite possibly. I'm sure some college student who feels Hitler would have been good for the world would call for a boycott of Manischewitz wine. Not quite the same as booting it off the college campus, but...

WSS

There was a decision made by the democratically elected representatives of the students to not allow the company to establish an outlet there, for political reasons. I really don't see why people are upset or surprised. The whole narrative all along from a lot of people on here has been 'if they don't want to serve gay people, that's their business and if people don't like it, the business will suffer' - now the business is suffering and people are complaining about that?

There was a decision made by the democratically elected representatives of the students to not allow the company to establish an outlet there, for political reasons. I really don't see why people are upset or surprised. The whole narrative all along from a lot of people on here has been 'if they don't want to serve gay people, that's their business and if people don't like it, the business will suffer' - now the business is suffering and people are complaining about that?

Democratically elected? Teehee.. Anyway it's probably not hurting their business. I would imagine Christians as well as other decent and fair minded individuals will choose there restaurants in part because of these little liberal weenies. and come on Chris you know it has nothing to do with freedom to choose... Or capitalism...

WSS

I did a quick google Fox News boycott Christians and didn't really see anything worth reporting.

I don't doubt O'Reilly or Hannity might have bitched about something but I'd be surprised if it rose to the level of banning a fast food restaurant. Who knows?

WSS

Palin herself made rounds on all the shows calling for the same. So they do it. No debate. Every year for the last couple. From the morning shows all the way through the day to the evening. The only shows that don't do it are the financial shows.

Archived