Pittsburgh area High School organizes "Anti- Gay Day"

StinkHole

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"sniff" why can't everybody just respect gay people

who shove their perversion in other peoples' faces,

and demand they like it?

ok i'll grant you some of those parades out on the east coast with people running around naked can be construed as shoving it in people's faces, kids organizing a gay day in support of other kids who had been severely harassed and bullied...that's not shoving anything in anybody's face. The kids that orgnanized the anti gay day didn't just show their support for being anti gay..which I have no problem with it's their right. No they had to start fights and otherwise escalate their normal everyday harassment they feel so entitled to. They showed exactly why there had to be a pro gay day in the first place.

It's the parents of these kids...scum breed scum, rule of the land. Always has been always will be.

From my view, if you don't know someone is gay, why is it

a big deal?

But, the knowing is the gay people demanding everybody know, and demanding

that they get accepted.

The students with the anti-gay thing rebelled against all that crap, with their own crap.

The anti-gays were the ones being affronted by the open display of gays making their

demands to be accepted known. So, they responded with an open display of disgust.

Every time you take two North magnet poles and put em together...they repel.

North-South attract. Don't reject the science...... B)

From my view, if you don't know someone is gay, why is it

a big deal?

But, the knowing is the gay people demanding everybody know, and demanding

that they get accepted.

The students with the anti-gay thing rebelled against all that crap, with their own crap.

The anti-gays were the ones being affronted by the open display of gays making their

demands to be accepted known. So, they responded with an open display of disgust.

Every time you take two North magnet poles and put em together...they repel.

North-South attract. Don't reject the science...... B)

not wanting to get beat up and harassed is not asking much. I'm sorry but it isn't. That level of acceptance is absolutely warranted to ask someone of. Everybody knows who the gays kids are, I don't understand why they can't just be left alone. I'm glad they're starting to stand up for themselves though.

Well, if that is the case - that they were found out to be gay, and suffered

bullying and physical violence - nobody with any class would condone that.

It's more like the " in your face if you don't invite us to your party we'll sue you"

crap that I would think got the reaction it got.

Well, if that is the case - that they were found out to be gay, and suffered

bullying and physical violence - nobody with any class would condone that.

It's more like the " in your face if you don't invite us to your party we'll sue you"

crap that I would think got the reaction it got.

I would assume you didn't read the original article then?

"Students at a Pittsburgh-area high school organized an “Anti-Gay Day” Thursday in response to their classmates observing an anti-bullying ‘Day of Silence” the day before, local TV station"

"A group of students at McGuffey High School asked students who were “anti-gay” to wear a flannel shirt and write “Anti-Gay” on their hands when they went to school on Thursday. They also circulated a “lynch list” of students who participated in the Day of Silence event and tied a noose to a flag in a classroom,"

Yes, I read it. What part of the gay silence day proves bullying?

How did all those gays be found out to be gay in the first place?

Lynch list...who created that crap? One sicko, and all the rest get

the collective blame?

I don't know.

Facts aren't in.

the collective blame?

I don't know.

Facts aren't in.

So you can literally read that article, with multiple forms of bullying reported... and say facts aren't in? But take any article posted on the Blaze or similar site, with less information as fact?

Wow, took a minute for this question to really sink in.... why do you think people who are gay/lesbian have to hide it? why can they not try to have a life as they want and be as opened or closed with their feelings as any normal High Schooler should be?

Wow, took a minute for this question to really sink in.... why do you think people who are gay/lesbian have to hide it? why can they not try to have a life as they want and be as opened or closed with their feelings as any normal High Schooler should be?

Cause a man liking to suck dick and be fucked in the ass is abnormal.

So you can literally read that article, with multiple forms of bullying reported... and say facts aren't in? But take any article posted on the Blaze or similar site, with less information as fact?

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking too

Exactly. it's a perverted aberattion of human perception and normal reality.

as in, offensive and unnatural.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aberration, #3

So is red hair. What's your point?

Oh that's right, there are literally no good reasons to deny same sex marriage. Just ignorance.

I don't find it offensive. Neither do most people in my generation. We're also set to be around longer than the rest of your generation will be. Bummer...

the collective blame?

I don't know.

Facts aren't in.

HAHAHAHA

but if it were theblaze.com it would accurate I'm sure. You're a pathetic old fool.

at elast there is only one butt of this board, woodypeckerhead.

Fer cryin out loud, look up the definitions of the words I used.

"aberration" does not mean the same thing as "anomaly:,

Full Definition of ABERRATION

1: the fact or an instance of deviating or being aberrant especially from a moral standard or normal state
2: failure of a mirror, refracting surface, or lens to produce exact point-to-point correspondence between an object and its image
3: unsoundness or disorder of the mind'
anomaly
[uh-nom-uh-lee]
1.a deviation from the common rule, type, arrangement, or form.
Synonyms: abnormality, exception, peculiarity.
2.an anomalous person or thing; one that is abnormal or does not fit in:
With his quiet nature, he was an anomaly in his exuberant family.
Synonyms: abnormality, exception, peculiarity.
3.an odd, peculiar, or strange condition, situation, quality, etc.

THEREFORE, Sad - you are talking "anomaly", when Diehard said "abnormal",

he was exactly correct. Abnormal in a perverse, immoral way, is ABBERATION.

Abnormal, as in having a green eye and a blue eye, has nothing to do with

perversion, or morality.

LOL at yourself, it's funny you don't know better.

Blowe, What I said was correct. Sorry that makes you upset, but your reply

shows that you don't have a clue at how to disagree, you just don't like the message.

Now, just think about that for a bit.

And, I had taken woodypeckerhead, the asswipe butt of this entire board, off ignore.

And it didn't take long for him to show me he was probably dissing every post I made.

I said:

"Exactly. it's a perverted aberattion of human perception and normal reality.
as in, offensive and unnatural."

and birdbrain woodypeckerhead said this:

"So is red hair. What's your point?"

Now, asswipe woodypeckerhead, you think that red hair is a perverted aberation of human perception and normal reality?

Like I've said before - liberals emote, and use words wrongly, they warp and invent definitions that are not there,

and they argue with points that were never made.

Either TRY to use words accurately, or you should probably STFU.

Woody, you are truly an ignorant asswipe. Just because you are younger, you'll be around a lot longer?

Really? In real life, young people can get diseases that kill them... all sorts of tragedies can happen.

You keep thinking that you are one of a collective of youngpeople borg on Star Trek.

Real life isn't that way. You should go listen to Brad Paisely's song "Online" - it's inadvertently about you.

https://youtu.be/M6EaWO-wbYE

I never said I'd be around longer than you. I said my generation longer than yours. Each new generation is more and more accepting of gay marriage. You're fighting a losing battle.

Gay marriage is not immoral to me. It is not offensive to me. These are just the beliefs of you and other like minded, small minded people.

Unnatural, not normal, etc. So what? So are a lot of things

Once again, you rant on and on about emotions guiding liberals, but I have yet to hear any compelling argument to ban gay marriage other than your own emotions...

I never said I'd be around longer than you. I said my generation longer than yours. Each new generation is more and more accepting of gay marriage. You're fighting a losing battle.

Gay marriage is not immoral to me. It is not offensive to me. These are just the beliefs of you and other like minded, small minded people.

Unnatural, not normal, etc. So what? So are a lot of things

Once again, you rant on and on about emotions guiding liberals, but I have yet to hear any compelling argument to ban gay marriage other than your own emotions...

Well when you are a freak woodpecker of course it wouldn't bother you. Your generation lacks proper parental upbringing and guidance, hence the freakish behaviors.

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking too

How exactly in the fuck is rawstory dot com any different from the blaze?

Holy shit y'all are hilarious. Or hypocrites. I can't tell any more. It begins with an "h" though.

Oh. Nvm. Hahahaha

"The Raw Story is an American online news organization founded in 2004 by John Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story describes itself as progressive, bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. It is owned by Washington, D.C.-based Raw Story Media, Inc."

(Substitute one word in that quote and it ought to sound really fucking familiar)

Archived