THE BROWNS BOARD

Free speech?

StinkHole

Try reading the article sweetie. The whole fuckin liberal narrative has always been "we better not do anything to offend muslims", or "gee, what did we ever do to make muslims hate us and become terrorist".

Do the murders of those French cartoonists ring a bell?

Struggle with this...you're so quick to call some irrelevant hayseed an "Islamophobe", are these Jews Islamophobes too?

The 'liberal narrative' hasn't been about not offending muslims, it's about making a distinction between the savages that go around beheading people for blinking, and the normal, decent muslims around the world.

"gee, what did we ever do to make muslims hate us and become terrorist"

Well, yeah, you don't think it's important to try to figure out why terrorists are attacking western countries?

These jews holding the sign - "muslims are being told that killing us is a really good thing...just saying" is not close to hate speech. They're protesting the teaching of islam and pointing out how it is hateful towards other groups. That's not hate speech.

Years ago I saw a group of moderate Muslims talk about how much they were against violence and condemned terrorism and I was impressed at first. Then when they were asked about the verses in the koran that justified killing infidels they refused to say it was even wrong. That is when I saw the real problem as being the koran itself.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The 'liberal narrative' hasn't been about not offending muslims, it's about making a distinction between the savages that go around beheading people for blinking, and the normal, decent muslims around the world.

The liberal narrative is absolutely not to offend Muslims, as well as defending them.. Every time an act of Islamic terror happens, the first liberal knee jerk reaction have is to is play the "well, Christians do bad stuff too" card.

That is defending them, and by the right criticizing Islamic terror, it is simultaneously offending them....get it?

You never heard of the mainstream press, removing or refusing to print cartoons of the prophet?

The debate among flaming liberals over whether or not Charlie Hebdo had a right to run publications mocking the prophet?

Obama refusing to link Islam to Islamic terror by his carefully chosen words?

How many links do you think I need to support my argument?

It's come down to not even being able to write about pigs....no I'm not talking about anti-liberal speech.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/14/oxford-tells-writers-not-to-write-about-pigs-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

The liberal struggle with Charlie Hebdo..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/01/12/the_left_grapples_with_charlie_hebdo_125224.html

We should ban easter Egg hunts..

http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/muslim-father-deeply-offended-easter-egg-hunt-flyer-depicting-bunnies/

Well, yeah, you don't think it's important to try to figure out why terrorists are attacking western countries?

Really, are you that naïve? Have you figured out what you did in England and the rest of Europe to those beautiful Muslims you let emigrate to your country as to why they are killing innocent European Jews? What did the European Jews do?

Do you honestly have the nerve to ask yourself what you did to make those two black muslims hack and stab to death that British soldier in the middle of the street?

These jews holding the sign - "muslims are being told that killing us is a really good thing...just saying" is not close to hate speech. They're protesting the teaching of islam and pointing out how it is hateful towards other groups. That's not hate speech.

Which is OFFENSIVE to Muslims...THAT IS WHAT THE DAMN ARTICLE IS ABOUT!!! READ IT!

Notice the ngr at the end? A typical liberal hypocritical trait...such holier than thou advocates for "gay rights" and black civil rights yet wont hesitate to use Ni@@er or fag when they're mad at you.

I've now said multiple times i'm neither liberal nor conservative. And I will call a whiteskin a ngr in heartbeat. Infact i'll do "you" one better you little 1/2 ngr fgt. You like that? Most ngr's these days don't have black skin just like most fgts anymore are 100% straight. That's right...those words have broken free of their old unnatural bonds.

lmao

Your entire argument is flawed. Here's how:

What does arranged marriages, women not being able to vote, gentile mutilations, and mosque bombings have to do with America?

What do an entire village of Muslims trampling a women to death for burning a Koran have to do with America?

What does Bombing a train in Spain, shooting up a magazine in France, or blowing up a theatre in Russia have to do with us?

You're a coward who can't answer the question.

oh no I can absolutely answer that question chickenshit. Never ever ever did I say Muslims weren't flawed. I want no part of Islam myself as it currently stands because it has a serious problem with fundamentals....much like Christianity had a few centuries ago. There will always be fundamentalists though, even in Christianity...all of which you described goes on in Christian villages in Africa. Do you not know that? Of course you don't you're an American rube who knows nothing of the world. What our actions in the middle east have done is given the fundamentalists power. We are 100% at fault for the Ayatollahs coming to power in Iran....just for "1" example. Just like we're 100% liable for how Isis rising to power. When I say us btw, i'm also including European countries....the "west" in general. But the U.S usually leads all these ill fated efforts to control regions. I can go on for another 5 pages about not just the middle east but South America too, but when people just don't want to really know the truth and stick to their pre rendered boiler plated notions of how the world works...what's the point? Just recognize the "cowards" are those clinging to their comfortable bouys of nationalist propaganda or simply sticking their heads in the sand because it's all just too much for tiny little minds to wrap themselves around.

Years ago I saw a group of moderate Muslims talk about how much they were against violence and condemned terrorism and I was impressed at first. Then when they were asked about the verses in the koran that justified killing infidels they refused to say it was even wrong. That is when I saw the real problem as being the koran itself.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The old testament is "restrained by historical context"??? I've never seen that old testament apology before, that's def brand new.

You're the same assholes who won't allow free speech on campuses (Peter Theil, Tucker Max, Bill Maher, Ward Connolly)

You want to ban face paint at ASU, clapping, and make students undergo sensitivity training for anything under the sun.

Fuck you cunt.

were you drinking today? face paint? wtf are you saying to me clown?

If any people in this country know and understand what it was we did to make some muslims hate us, it's the college educated progressives on the left Cleve

More flaming liberal dowackydo de ja vu. Islamic extremists have been vicious, extremely violent and hateful

since the ancient times. They hate every single person on earth who isn't them.

Nobody ever did anything to cause it. That's worse than stupid. Seriously. We've

shown this again and again etc etc.

And yet, some liberal wingnut emotes that it's big bad America that caused them to hate.

That's just irresponsible as a human being saying it's Americas fault, or Western society in general,

or Israel's fault.

There is no freaking justification or action that made them what they are - which is satanic filth.

If all Muslims were fundamentalists you realize there would have been a huge war by now right? How many billions of them are there? The west did not "create" fundamentalist islam...but they have had a hand in perpetuating it. That is not up for debate. Facts are facts. Why is it that there are Christians in the South America that hate our guts almost as much as Muslims do? It's because they remember what we did there just a few decades ago. Having the democratically elected leaders of a country assassinated will do that to a people. Again, none of this makes sense to you because you don't know things. I get it. It's like wtf is this guy talking about? Wtf did we ever do in South America fuck DWTS is coming on I just can't be bothered.

The liberal narrative is absolutely not to offend Muslims, as well as defending them.. Every time an act of Islamic terror happens, the first liberal knee jerk reaction have is to is play the "well, Christians do bad stuff too" card.

That is defending them, and by the right criticizing Islamic terror, it is simultaneously offending them....get it?

I think you misunderstand the difference. When you see something like 'KILL ALL MUSLIMS' that appeared here, someone needs to point out that it's only a very small number of muslims that are actually propagating the violence, and there have been a very small number of every religion throughout history doing the same, yet those religions haven't been exterminated.

You see something like this:

Headline: Muslim terrorists attack xyz

"Those muslims are animals, we need to wipe them off the planet"

"Well hang on, muslims aren't the only people doing bad things in the name of religion"

And you read "Christians are just as bad as muslims" - that's not what's being said. What's being said is that if we applied the same logic to every religion, we'd end up exterminating all christians, buddhists, hindus, and any other religion that has at some point had a violent sub-group.

You never heard of the mainstream press, removing or refusing to print cartoons of the prophet?

That's up to the press. If they don't want a backlash from muslims (rightly or wrongly, and wrongly IMO) that's their choice. You need to remember that these organisations are private entities entitled to do what they want.

The debate among flaming liberals over whether or not Charlie Hebdo had a right to run publications mocking the prophet?

Was stupid. They have a right to print whatever they want within the bounds of the law. They are aware that it's 'forbidden' by islam to print pictures of mohammed - where there's no such law about jesus I think, hence some differences there? - but they chose to print anyway.

Obama refusing to link Islam to Islamic terror by his carefully chosen words?

See above. Some muslims are terrorists, not all muslims are terrorists. On Obama, part of his family is muslim, right? So that'd be like calling his grandmother a terrorist, because she worships a different interpretation of the same god.

How many links do you think I need to support my argument?

It's come down to not even being able to write about pigs....no I'm not talking about anti-liberal speech.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/14/oxford-tells-writers-not-to-write-about-pigs-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

Well, not quite. But that's a bit ridiculous.

The liberal struggle with Charlie Hebdo..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/01/12/the_left_grapples_with_charlie_hebdo_125224.html

We should ban easter Egg hunts..

http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/muslim-father-deeply-offended-easter-egg-hunt-flyer-depicting-bunnies/

Did you read the article? That's not what's being said at all. I understand that the phrasing of the article makes it seem really bad, but you need to sift through the bias and understand for yourself what's happening. In a public school, christianity is being pushed, and those kids that were muslim felt a little uncomfortable. How would you feel if your kids came back from school with a flyer inviting them to join in ramadan? Not great, I imagine, the muslims would be taking over the school!

Really, are you that naïve? Have you figured out what you did in England and the rest of Europe to those beautiful Muslims you let emigrate to your country as to why they are killing innocent European Jews? What did the European Jews do?

Do you honestly have the nerve to ask yourself what you did to make those two black muslims hack and stab to death that British soldier in the middle of the street?

Some people are crazy. Not much you can do about that. But on a larger scale, we need to stop people being radicalised in this way, which starts with them not being so unhappy with their life that they look to other things to feel some kind of self-worth or give them a 'cause'

I don't know why i'm even bothering to engage on this, but I guess I just like banging my head against a brick wall.

I've now said multiple times i'm neither liberal nor conservative. And I will call a whiteskin a ngr in heartbeat. Infact i'll do "you" one better you little 1/2 ngr fgt. You like that? Most ngr's these days don't have black skin just like most fgts anymore are 100% straight. That's right...those words have broken free of their old unnatural bonds.

lmao

But yet you don't have the balls to type out "N igger faggot"

Archived