THE BROWNS BOARD

Earth Day in Washington DC (Watters world) typical know nothing air head liberals

Do you think that Americans should get rid of fossil fuels?

oreilly_waters_042015.jpg

"Solar power for example."

"Solar powered airplanes?" Watters asked.

"That would work."

"Maybe you should fly before me then," Watters said.

Obama honors Earth Day by using 9,180 gallons of jet fuel — that’s just the start

Obama_US_Jamaica.JPEG-01a78_c0-0-4218-24

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/22/obama-celebrates-earth-day-burning-9180-gallons-fu/#.VTeo0FaeILQ.twitter

So are we saying solar powered aeroplanes won't work? Because there's one on a round the world trip right now.

So I am confused, I shouldn't just be pointing and laughing at someone who think solar power airplanes could happen?

What about the person who carpool's with friends and not random hitchhikers? I can still laugh at them right? right? I mean picking up hitchhikers is 100% safe....

I doubt one would hold 400 passengers.

yeah of course now they won't. How many people did the Wright Brothers original hold? It's a ways away is what most intelligent people realize. But it's good to see people working on it, as they should. Alternatives to the reciprocating internal combustion engine should also be worked on, even if they use fossil fuels as well. Like why don't we have turbine or diesel electrics by now? Especially a turbine, they are vastly more efficient with regular fuel than standard engines. Why not use them as onboard power for electric motors instead of using heavy fucking battery packs which negate most of the usefulness of an electric car. That's all earth day is, reminding people to keep thinking and making shit better. No more no less. It's really not a big deal I don't understand why conservatives get so annoyed by it.

yeah of course now they won't. How many people did the Wright Brothers original hold? It's a ways away is what most intelligent people realize. But it's good to see people working on it, as they should. Alternatives to the reciprocating internal combustion engine should also be worked on, even if they use fossil fuels as well. Like why don't we have turbine or diesel electrics by now? Especially a turbine, they are vastly more efficient with regular fuel than standard engines. Why not use them as onboard power for electric motors instead of using heavy fucking battery packs which negate most of the usefulness of an electric car. That's all earth day is, reminding people to keep thinking and making shit better. No more no less. It's really not a big deal I don't understand why conservatives get so annoyed by it.

I give a fuck about solar powered anything. We need to worry about space travel, not solar fucking powered airplanes.

So I am confused, I shouldn't just be pointing and laughing at someone who think solar power airplanes could happen?

What about the person who carpool's with friends and not random hitchhikers? I can still laugh at them right? right? I mean picking up hitchhikers is 100% safe....

Well we can at least laugh at the superstars arriving in private jets and limousines can't we? Come on Sir can't we?

WSS

yeah of course now they won't. How many people did the Wright Brothers original hold?

The Wright Brothers were not concerned about how many people a plane could hold, their concern was whether or not they could build a craft that could fly.

It's a ways away is what most intelligent people realize. But it's good to see people working on it, as they should.

No, most intelligent people realize that it is impossible to produce a commercial solar powered aircraft.

That's all earth day is, reminding people to keep thinking and making shit better. No more no less.

No more, no less? lol. cut to the chase... by saying "making things better" you really mean "making things more green"

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection.

It's really not a big deal I don't understand why conservatives get so annoyed by it.

Yeah me neither...just can't understand it.

Activists in Seattle holding a memorial service for the earth. This is the last Earth Day...forever, says these liberal nut jobs.

http://www.king5.com/story/tech/science/environment/2015/04/21/earth-funeral-nuclear-weapons/26152917/

The Wright Brothers were not concerned about how many people a plane could hold, their concern was whether or not they could build a craft that could fly.

1) And that's exactly what the solar powered plane project is doing right this moment, except they're a little further down the yellow brick road at this point. They've proven that it will fly, now they're flying around the world. I'm kind of impressed the thing can operate even at night. But no I won't be stepping in one myself anytime soon unless it's also a competent glider and get down in one piece if the engine goes.

No, most intelligent people realize that it is impossible to produce a commercial solar powered aircraft.

2) Then those people who built the solar powered plane currently flying around the world, who are exponentially more intelligent than you, wouldn't be doing it.

No more, no less? lol. cut to the chase... by saying "making things better" you really mean "making things more green"

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection.

3) you act as if making things cleaner is a negative. What are you? People in L.A are sure happy that things got "greener", per se, during the 80's. Otherwise they'd still be in a shit cloud like Chinese people are in major cities where our marathon runners refused to train in because of said shit cloud. People cough up black shit everyday in some of those Chinese cities. There's literally cocks out there you should be sucking in gratitude that at least to that extent we went "greener" and don't live in a smog hut like other developing nations.

Yeah me neither...just can't understand it.

Activists in Seattle holding a memorial service for the earth. This is the last Earth Day...forever, says these liberal nut jobs.

4) And that bothers you personally why? Michelle Bachman just said virtually the exact same thing just from a different angle. Did that bother you then?

http://www.king5.com/story/tech/science/environment/2015/04/21/earth-funeral-nuclear-weapons/26152917/

^^

1. I feel like Michael pounding his head against the wall when trying to talk sense into

Archie. Inventing an aircraft and improving on it are two entirely different situations.

Can someone else help this idiot?

2. The first solar aircraft took flight in 1981, obviously research started way before that, so stop talking out your ass. There is simply not enough solar power that can be harnessed to operate a 500 ton aircraft to carry 300 passengers.

Those people are experimenting with light aircraft.

Why must I keep taking you by the hand...you know how to Google.

http://www.airbus.com/innovation/future-by-airbus/fuel-sources-of-tomorrow/solar-power/

http://www.wired.com/2013/04/solar-planes-are-cool-but-theyre-not-the-future-of-flight/

3. Nice deflection by jumping to conclusions... and that inane rant was a piece of work too. No one wants to live in a filthy environment. I merely was exposing you as the coward that you are. If you would had simply said "make things greener" rather than "make things better" for fear of being labeled yet again as a liberal schmuck, perhaps I would have let you off the hook.

4. You're gonna have to do better that that sweetie. "Michelle Bachman just said virtually the exact same thing just from a different angle."...oh really? if you said she said it, then it must be true. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then no, it couldn't have bothered me because I don't keep tabs on everything that Bachman says.

So cute how in these debates your incrementally worse replies don't really matter to you just as long as you get the last word in.

Yes I know there have bee solar aircraft before, have any of them ever flown around the globe and at night? That was my point, the technology "obviously" is progressing. You have zero clue what's going to be around in 50 years. For one, you're too stupid to even take an educated guess. There are some people in the know who can take qualified estimations of what might be possible in the future, you're not one of those people. You think you are but you're not. Second, you're not gonna be around in 50 years anyway..at least in any capacity to even know basic things like who you are. So carry on.

1. I feel like Michael pounding his head against the wall when trying to talk sense into
Archie. Inventing an aircraft and improving on it are two entirely different situations.
Can someone else help this idiot?

2. The first solar aircraft took flight in 1981, obviously research started way before that, so stop talking out your ass. There is simply not enough solar power that can be harnessed to operate a 500 ton aircraft to carry 300 passengers.
Those people are experimenting with light aircraft.
Why must I keep taking you by the hand...you know how to Google.
http://www.airbus.com/innovation/future-by-airbus/fuel-sources-of-tomorrow/solar-power/
http://www.wired.com/2013/04/solar-planes-are-cool-but-theyre-not-the-future-of-flight/

3. Nice deflection by jumping to conclusions... and that inane rant was a piece of work too. No one wants to live in a filthy environment. I merely was exposing you as the coward that you are. If you would had simply said "make things greener" rather than "make things better" for fear of being labeled yet again as a liberal schmuck, perhaps I would have let you off the hook.

4. You're gonna have to do better that that sweetie. "Michelle Bachman just said virtually the exact same thing just from a different angle."...oh really? if you said she said it, then it must be true. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then no, it couldn't have bothered me because I don't keep tabs on everything that Bachman says.

So cute how in these debates your incrementally worse replies don't really matter to you just as long as you get the last word in.

Archived