THE BROWNS BOARD

Jesus Christ Liberals are batshit insane.

WalterWhite

Ooohhhhh

Aliens and aliens.

Haha, that's kind of funny.

Hey Woody, instead of always trying to be cute with the deflections, why don't you address the crux of this topic and express your feelings over mandatory sensitivity training stemming from an incident such as this...from your liberal point of view?

Hey Woody, instead of always trying to be cute with the deflections, why don't you address the crux of this topic and express your feelings over mandatory sensitivity training stemming from an incident such as this...from your liberal point of view?

I'm just guessing but, Woody expressing that he finds the joke amusing means he's probably not offended by it and maybe thinks the 'sensitivity training' is a bit of an overreaction. At the same time, he understands that some people can't take a joke, and that it was maybe a little bit silly for a school to be doing it.

But then, I guess I know Woody a little better than you, so it's understandable that you don't get what he's saying.

I'm just guessing but, Woody expressing that he finds the joke amusing means he's probably not offended by it and maybe thinks the 'sensitivity training' is a bit of an overreaction. At the same time, he understands that some people can't take a joke, and that it was maybe a little bit silly for a school to be doing it.

But then, I guess I know Woody a little better than you, so it's understandable that you don't get what he's saying.

As Count Dracula understood Renfield.

;)

WSS

Michelle Bachmann was quoted this morning as saying Obama is bringing the rapture about by dealing with Iran. Jesus Christ conservatives are batshit crazy. lol At this point, how do we not get that "people", ie human beings....are literally the scum of the 7 realms?

She's still kinda hot for a women her age so she's allowed a little bit of bat shit craziness. OTOH the group from "both sides of the aisle" that want to continue the Middle East War Games are bat shit crazy and should be removed from office before they do further harm.

She's still kinda hot for a women her age so she's allowed a little bit of bat shit craziness. OTOH the group from "both sides of the aisle" that want to continue the Middle East War Games are bat shit crazy and should be removed from office before they do further harm.

1) have you seen her without makeup? It's a gargoyle you put on your house somewhere to scare the living shit out of evil spirits.

2) Yes to everything else you said.

Here's Michelle.

nmnltu.png

1) show me where I said Mrs. Obama was hot....go on show me i'll be waiting.

2) She still looks better than that Bachmann gargoyle, but that's not exactly saying much.

3) The ugliness pours out of all the women you posted, even the ones on the right. But I see what your little troll ass did...you post a comparison of liberal women without makeup vs conservative women BASKING in lighting and makeup. They're all disgusting. And you're disgusting too but for other reasons.

Ann Coulter without makeup is Mr Ed. Palin without makeup is a hick hillbilly trailer park hoore. Love the comparison though between middle age women on the right and some near 80 year old women on the left. Not that anything in the end is any different they're all makeup pigs, but what a lousy troll on your part Stuart. Utterly contemptibly lousy. You are completely awful lol

So, Cleve, the point is, you diss conservative women, but liberal women

you ignore, and if called on it, you'd admit they aren't so hot, but hotter

than the conservative women.

Like, a few libs back in the day, HATED Palin, she was "XXX" etc etc.

So, a couple of us asked:

"so, what do you think of Nasty Pelosi, then"

and all we got from those same haters, is the sounds of silence.

By ommision, therefore, you are a political bigot, singling out conservative women

for the same complaints you won't level at liberal women.

It goes around and around.

Ann Coulter without makeup is Mr Ed. Palin without makeup is a hick hillbilly trailer park hoore. Love the comparison though between middle age women on the right and some near 80 year old women on the left. Not that anything in the end is any different they're all makeup pigs, but what a lousy troll on your part Stuart. Utterly contemptibly lousy. You are completely awful lol

Well fuck duh...imagine then liberal women without make-up.

2rm9nnq.jpg

1) show me where I said Mrs. Obama was hot....go on show me i'll be waiting.

2) She still looks better than that Bachmann gargoyle, but that's not exactly saying much.

3) The ugliness pours out of all the women you posted, even the ones on the right. But I see what your little troll ass did...you post a comparison of liberal women without makeup vs conservative women BASKING in lighting and makeup. They're all disgusting. And you're disgusting too but for other reasons.

Did I say you said Obama was hot hmmmmmmmm?

Someone mentioned Michelle, so there she be...sarcasm must be tough for you to grasp at times huh?

By ommision, therefore, you are a political bigot, singling out conservative women

Ah yes Palin..you know why libtards, especially those like Cleve hate Palin so much?

Because Palin is happy. She loves life and smiles a lot. Libs cringe at that. If you're not miserable like they are then you're the one fucked up.

Liberals are too consumed with fixing the world to be happy, always whining and bitching about something. It's impossible for idealists and utopia seekers to be happy.

10ogy1z.jpg

Let's be clear, people hate Palin because she was overhyped and made herself look like a complete moron in interviews. I don't know her personally so I can't say if she is or isn't a window licker but her outward public persona seems to be.

And of course when the left demonizes you through parody it sticks. does anyone think the Gerald Ford was a clumsy stooge? actually does anyone remember Chevy Chase and Saturday Night Live...

WSS

yep. The tendency is to make fun of conservatives. After all, it's for fun.

Yet, they make fun WITH liberal figures. Not so much OF them. Typical.

oh god where did I say liberal women were hotter? I just got done saying they're all lipstick pigs. Read more. I just find it amusing how both sides put up their hottest youngest madeup hoores and compare them with the 80 yr old hags on the other side. Like when I've seen liberals do this Barbara is on the other side for the conservatives. You're all muppets in my esteemed opinion. Carry on.

Archived